Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute tit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of tit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a tit about workout content either.
Everyone needs to listen to this.

Holy tit.

"How does it feel to be married to someone that is good at basically everything" - Sarah

As a breastfeeding mother I am very particular about what i prioritise so l work out pretty much 5 days a week - Sarah

Calls Focks vein cause his favourite thing to do is watch himself on vlogs.

Calls him a little witch by the sounds? After he said he hasn't trained in ages.

Sounding maniac at the talks of competing with Kurt in the gym. Wants to turn their pool room into a gym cause their other one is mouldy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sarah’s day - a tragic, sweaty fridge, her relationship with her husband is cringe, but don’t forget the prolapsed minge

I got nothing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute tit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of tit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a tit about workout content either.
As someone who has chronic pain it honestly can be debilitating, I'd imgine fibro would be 100 times worse! Sarah needs a wake up call, i hope she treats him kindly, although we know she won't be nice about it at all, that's so sad for kurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That pizza base looks so dry. That base combined with no cheese, you would need a gallon of water to get it down.

also can she please stop saying VARIABLES. it’s a bleeping recipe, not a science experiment ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Makes recipe once….it’s perfect and going into the cookbook.

ummm excuse me. Just because you and your under the thumb husband think it’s good does not make it true. She is so tit at recipe and consumer testing, as has been said previously soooo many threads back.

I guess since it’s going to be an aesthetic book only, nobody actually gives a tit about the contents 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Gotta love how she made sure to photograph it BEFORE anyone had even tried it because she didn't want to have to make it again. Not even to see if the recipe can be made consistently each time and wasn't a fluke considering she changed tHrEe vArIaBlEs.

also can she please stop saying VARIABLES. it’s a bleeping recipe, not a science experiment ffs.
But she's been ✨️researching the chemistry✨️ so to Sarah it is a science experiement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How about instead of starting to plug your ED Book 3 again you apologise for the poor taste and damage caused by your first campaign!?

clearly sis thinks 9 months of burying it is enough for people to forget her targeting a vulnerable demographic for sales of an unqualified workout guide.
Can someone please tell me what happened with ED book 3?
I think I had a break from tattle reading at that time as I was going through ivf and couldn’t deal with seeing this stupid woman constantly so I missed the drama!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Havent seen a sadder looking pizza in a while. To think she's so proud of it and thinks its good to go into her cookbook is hilarious and fascinating. Already feeling very sorry for the idiots who will buy the book.

The base looks like a cracker.
Her ED wont allow her any more than a smidgen of cheese thats so barely there it's practically invisible.
It's woefully lacking in any other flavour components, or texture. Where are all the toppings she was excited about yesterday???

Would have made for a much funner fake picture than this plain looking nonsense that's like the inside of someone cheek shaved on to some dry flatbread.

She's so dumb istg.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is NO WAY she has been trialling that base for a month. She just said that so she can make it twice and put in the cookbook without people questioning her.

She is such a tit cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The whole pizza ordeal seems manic.

What’s wrong with buying GF pizza bases from the supermarket, no need to get yourself in a tizz or make it into a science experiment. I guess that’s a crime to her and isn’t IG worthy :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.