Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was today years old when I found out Sis employs an Operations & Brand Manager for both Sarah's Day and Sunee.
Screenshot_20220917-112324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220917-111327_Chrome.jpg

Now I have so many questions. Like:
Why is her branding so unfocused and confusing?
Why are her campaigns so tit?
Why is everything always left to the very last minute?
Wtf does Sis actually contribute to the running of her cOmPaNiEs apart from take fake selfies, make #UndisclosedAds and complain about absolutely everything and everyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So Sarah is now a wilted flower in the corner and Kurt is a fresh bunch of flowers all cause he has to travel for work. God she needs therapy and Spotify need to cancel this podcast.

Healthcode Podcast ep 230.
is blue Sarah’s is pink.
How is she still going on about this?????????????
IT'S INSANE!!!!!
Like she doesn't stop, she is bleeping relentless.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Sarah is realising that she isn’t the centre of attention anymore.
She states that she has a team of people, and she needs to produce content for them to work on, but reality is, you could remove her from the equation and they still have work to do. They are her family, who have jobs outside of HoG, or could very easily get a job if they didn’t work for Sarah. They have a skill set/qualifications that would allow them to find a job elsewhere.
Sarah, however, has a flailing business “Sunee” a half arsed YouTube channel flogging poor advice, misinformation, and an IG page full of sponsored posts (and children that aren’t content)
Sarah is trying to create a cookbook, and has missed the deadline twice for the launch, because she is too busy fluffing around with “reshooting it”
If she was working with a company that missed the deadline twice she would be outraged.

Sarah films herself, but doesn’t edit her videos. She has a podcast, but only talks, while Kurt does the BTS of it.
She has her minions gets her props the day of the shoot, and writes up the script on the day. (Her birthday “giveaway reel”)
She collaborates with fast fashion companies to launch her activewear, because they do most if not all of the work. It’s just her face on it. She needs them to make her big, not the other way around. WFB have many collaborations with other influencers.

If you were to compare Sarah to other influencers with businesses outside of their IG/YT, Sarah’s is a huge flop eg Georgie Stevenson and Naked Harvest, Sammy Robinson and One Mile, Brittney Saunders and Fayt etc etc.

The point it, Sarah states that she is the boss and they need her, but in reality, Sarah needs them.

This probably is killing her on the inside. Her narcissism and egocentric personality is majorly annoyed at the situation.

Kurt has successfully built up a company from the ground up and is gaining more clients and more work. Kurt supported Sarah and helped her gain a following (because he upped her YT quality and helped create moneymaker #1&2) and she can’t do the same.
And while Kurt has his flaws, I think he has a better work ethic than Sarah, he cares for his family, and wants to do better/aim higher.
Sarah just whines because she is still a 21 year old trapped in mess of her own making.
She needs help for an eating disorder, and needs better coping mechanisms that isn’t the internet.

I feel like this really hits the nail on the head.
She was always the more successful one, and now he is doing really great for himself. Being as competitive as they seem to be, this would be really affecting her with thinking he’s winning. Everything she tries to do is beginning to fail and I think that’s a massive ego hit as well as a mental hit!

Reactions: 30
She seems to see him as some kind of competor with everything instead of supporting

Reactions: 17
I'm not a Mum so I'm 1000% okay with being told I'm wrong, but is it actually that hard to wash your hair when you have kids?
Ashy bines posted she hasn't washed hers for 12 days and Sarah's waiting for Kurt to come home so she can wash hers
Again, I'm not a Mum so please call me out if needed, but is it really that hard or are they being dramatic with the "busy Mum life" vibe?
Shes being dramatic its not like she even has much hair to wash anyway. Hair that thin is quick to wash and doesn't even need to be blow dried I have similar hair and it dries in half an hour. She's just copying what other mums say to try be #relatable

I was today years old when I found out Sis employs an Operations & Brand Manager for both Sarah's Day and Sunee.
View attachment 1584235View attachment 1584236
Now I have so many questions. Like:
Why is her branding so unfocused and confusing?
Why are her campaigns so tit?
Why is everything always left to the very last minute?
Wtf does Sis actually contribute to the running of her cOmPaNiEs apart from take fake selfies, make #UndisclosedAds and complain about absolutely everything and everyone?
Why does the pic look like a pic of Sarah in a wig and sunnies ?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sometimes but I've not found it to be that bad. I can easily find time several times a week to wash my hair. If I need it clean-ish, then I might whack in some dry shampoo. There are times when I might want to and need to wait to find a good time (could be a day or two). It's definitely not something that I'd be complaining about on social media. All I do is wait until the bub's asleep. If that's in the middle of the day or at some ungodly hour of the night, so be it. A crazzy toddlah plus a baby could be a bit more difficult than my nooborn though.
How do you not find time to wash your hair, iv got 2 kids and if i can't do it during the day i do it at night, surely there's a hour or 2 when the kids are in bed at night she could jump in the shower and wash it, my kids were little i have both in my shower with me and still do my hair, i hate oily slick back bun, you'd never catch me having oliy for more than a day, it's just gross. 😂 sarah can't just hack mum life now sezzy just say it. Lol

Reactions: 11
I have followed here for a while, but have never posted. I was a long time follower of Sarah but stopped watching any of her crap around when she had baby #2 and just keep up to date here instead. She makes me feel sick! I get that relationships change after having kids and it’s hard work but they just seem to not like each other at all! I would never ever talk to or about my husband the way she does. How messed up for the kids to witness that behaviour and think it’s ok to belittle and talk down to the person you are supposed to love.

She is just an absolute mess in every aspect of life! So completely blasé when it comes to her kids safety. I get i am probably more careful than most when it comes to kids but I have a job that involves seeing the most unimaginable crimes committed against them and I just can’t imagine having such little disregard for their safety. No one can be that naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s not even hard. I manage to wash my hair with 2 kids the same age. She doesn’t have time to wash her hair as she’s too busy addicted to her phone and work. Give fox his iPad for 10 mins and either wash your hair when M is sleeping or stick him in the bathroom with you. Solved.

I don’t know why they have no routine. I love mine but hell I can’t wait until 7.30 when they are in bed and I can have the evening to myself.

————
I think her and Kurt are two of the same. They are perfect for each other. We moan at her for not taking his mental health seriously…..while he is the one photoshopping thigh gaps and praying for a skinny wife. Both as bad as each other.
Yup they are perfect for one another, one day the were doing Q&A asking each other what they wanted in a life partner, i very distinctly remember kurt said he wanted someone fit, and someone who like to exercise, and and he said something along the lines skinny or thin, i was 😳😳 he clearly enables her over exercising and under eating.. it made me think if she's not skinny enough, maybe sez think kurt will not like as much. They're both just as bad as eachother.

Reactions: 21
The latest episode of the Outspoken Podcast starts off chatting about Sarah and Kurt and how they were mispronouncing his new medical condition fibromyalgia as fibromylagya or something like that and it's hilarious. They also did a fitness influencer in the gym parody video which is about Sarah 😄it's on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I give him these raw... yes, well they are a banana and avocado 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Again with the stupid flowery language - ‘I give him xx to enjoy’. What a bleeping weird way to say she gives M food to eat 🙄 she sounds like she’s writing a textbook or something

Reactions: 23
Is Beth's state of wellness profile gone or have I been blocked? Never even commented on her posts or sent a message so would be surprised if she did block me 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ugh they’re new podcast about night time routine 😳 yawn 🥱 so sick of the narrative of ‘if you’re not a parent you don’t understand busy’. This comes from such a place of privilege. I have a baby and yes it’s hectic. But when I was ‘free and single’ I was also broke, worked two jobs and spent a lot of time caring for my sick mum and checking in with a sick sibling.

I get that being responsible for kids is hard, but it’s a privileged position to go from only being responsible for yourself and only having to spend money on yourself and fun stuff to having children. Not everyone had that magical transition of earning lots of money and living freely and comfortably, with the only real responsibility and obligation they have beginning with children.

also just hate the hate on people without kids. It’s a lame and overused trope. Also scuzz a huge percentage of your demographic doesn’t have kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is Beth's state of wellness profile gone or have I been blocked? Never even commented on her posts or sent a message so would be surprised if she did block me 😂
Okay good it’s not just me, I really like her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Looks like her account has changed or someone has hacked it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.