Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sv12689982

Why can’t she just say ‘I said to Kurt’? It’s always ‘I verbalised to Kurt’. It reeks of a dumb person trying to use big words to show off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
I say we all put in like $1 and buy a copy and send it on to the next person once we've read it, you know like those physical chain mail things that went around years ago 🤣🤣🤣
kinda like Sister hood of the travelling pants?

Tattlehood of the traveling shit book

• Haha

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Im only just now catching the blurb on that horrific podcast episode, and please tell me what you think and how it is for you in your personal lives, but the term "competitive couple" is so jarring. Such a massive red flag that they think of their coupledom as a competition, and not a partnership (with inherent, varying inequalities)?

Is this normal? To think the content in this podcast was about working out and getting shit done/prioritising, and Sarah thinks she's good at that, and it makes her superior??? She can't work a regular work week without having a two meltdowns per day and whining about it. She can't parent her kids without tagteaming. She can't eat normally without punishing herself by overexercising. Her ideas of productivity are toxic, and she is steeped in severely patriarchal gendered thinking that makes her confidently say to the world that her husband is a "bitch" for not being physically able to exercise due to a painful physical condition. And they have the audacity to mask this as normal for a "competitive couple" broought closer by "their winning nature" ????

Does NOBODY vet or evaluate these podcasts before they go live? Are these two numpties just going to keep running their mouths day after day and spotify is okay with this?

Surely this is not normal for most of us?

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 21.25.43.png

Sarah thinks she "reigns supreme" is "top dog" and is the "superior spouse" ? Kurt is giving himself fibromyalgia from dealing with someone like this day in and out. You don't have to look any deeper, this podcast blurb says it all.

• Sick
  • Wow

annieray

VIP Member
I just can’t believe there are stans so braindead and brainwashed to be commenting shit to the effect of ‘Kurt should parent more’, as if he isn’t the primary caregiver over 99% of the time.

Sarah admitted herself - she hasn’t parented the kids (either one or both) independently at all, before now. How does one have a 3yo, or child of any age, and never spend time alone with them?! And somehow it’s Kurt’s fault?

The fibromyalgia diagnosis and Sarah’s disregard for this also just makes me want to smack her silly. She had fake SPD for a few months and it’s all we heard about! Yet when Kurt gets diagnosed with a debilitating, untreatable, chronic pain condition, he’s a ‘dog’ and a ‘little bitch’ 🤯

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone as completely shortsighted and narcissistic to the core as Sarah. It’s actually getting scary to witness.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

cumcustard

Chatty Member
Idk if this has been discussed but I just listened to the podcast about Kurts “underlying health condition.” I think it’s Sarahs new word of the day because she must have said underlying health conditions 20 times in 5 minutes.
A few gems….Sarah saying training was such a big part of Kurts personality when they met. Firstly, it’s strange to me that her reference point is always from when they met as if he didn’t live a life for what 28 years before that? Secondly, I always thought exercising was an activity not a personality trait, silly me.
Then Kurt makes a point to say that he has never suffered with anxiety or depression BUT that having a health condition gives him anxiety! Hate to break it to you mate but you suffer with anxiety. No shame, just admit it.
Then Sarah, if Kurts ever anxious or stressed he used to box (and Kurt adds surf. Doesnt Sarah not allow him to surf?) Now he has pent up anxiety and stress. Yet neither of them will actually say he’s suffering from anxiety! Its some mystery underlying health condition.
Kurt then describes his episodes that feel like a heart attack with blurred vision but when he was checked out, his heart was fine.Im no doctor but I have experienced one full on panic attack in my life where I went to the ED because I thought I couldn’t breathe and was going to die. It soundsvery much like what Kurt is experiencing. Why do they think anxiety or mental health issues are such a weakness?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
So Sarah is now a wilted flower in the corner and Kurt is a fresh bunch of flowers all cause he has to travel for work. God she needs therapy and Spotify need to cancel this podcast.

Healthcode Podcast ep 230.
is blue Sarah’s is pink.

I think Sarah is realising that she isn’t the centre of attention anymore.
She states that she has a team of people, and she needs to produce content for them to work on, but reality is, you could remove her from the equation and they still have work to do. They are her family, who have jobs outside of HoG, or could very easily get a job if they didn’t work for Sarah. They have a skill set/qualifications that would allow them to find a job elsewhere.
Sarah, however, has a flailing business “Sunee” a half arsed YouTube channel flogging poor advice, misinformation, and an IG page full of sponsored posts (and children that aren’t content)
Sarah is trying to create a cookbook, and has missed the deadline twice for the launch, because she is too busy fluffing around with “reshooting it”
If she was working with a company that missed the deadline twice she would be outraged.

Sarah films herself, but doesn’t edit her videos. She has a podcast, but only talks, while Kurt does the BTS of it.
She has her minions gets her props the day of the shoot, and writes up the script on the day. (Her birthday “giveaway reel”)
She collaborates with fast fashion companies to launch her activewear, because they do most if not all of the work. It’s just her face on it. She needs them to make her big, not the other way around. WFB have many collaborations with other influencers.

If you were to compare Sarah to other influencers with businesses outside of their IG/YT, Sarah’s is a huge flop eg Georgie Stevenson and Naked Harvest, Sammy Robinson and One Mile, Brittney Saunders and Fayt etc etc.

The point it, Sarah states that she is the boss and they need her, but in reality, Sarah needs them.

This probably is killing her on the inside. Her narcissism and egocentric personality is majorly annoyed at the situation.

Kurt has successfully built up a company from the ground up and is gaining more clients and more work. Kurt supported Sarah and helped her gain a following (because he upped her YT quality and helped create moneymaker #1&2) and she can’t do the same.
And while Kurt has his flaws, I think he has a better work ethic than Sarah, he cares for his family, and wants to do better/aim higher.
Sarah just whines because she is still a 21 year old trapped in mess of her own making.
She needs help for an eating disorder, and needs better coping mechanisms that isn’t the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
- Starts off vlog on the floor and explaining that Kurt is away on a trip to the snow, states openly that her family normally help her looking after her children overnight, but her sister is heavily pregnant and can’t.
- Says to F that he is man of the house, and he says he will protect his brother, and Sarah chimes in and asks if he will protect her.
- Asks F to look after M while she washes her face.
- Discusses about her “amazing team that she loves” BUT they rely on her to produce content so they can work.
- Washes her face and applies lactic acid serum, no skincare ad by her favourite brands in sight…
- 2mins in and she has complained that she hasn’t worked out yesterday but intends to today, which is why she is in activewear
- Poopy bloom ad, doesn’t drink it.
- F makes a comment about being sooooo hungry that he will get chunky (ffs he is 3 and he is already disordered)
- COFFEE Time, F front and centre for his pancakes, asks if she is 60, she is offended by it, saying she is 30 THIRTY 3-0 HOw dare YOu
- F cooking, M looking unfazed on Sarah’s hip, F performing like a monkey in the circus
- Baby led weaning tutorial from the eXpERt Sarah, how amazing is M, and F is such a great eater
- Sarah tries to justify her disordered eating to the camera by “educating children about food”
- Moo Moo🫠
- Discusses that while she takes F &M to the park she can do lunges
- Tries to justify her exercise as me time, sad that she can’t always go to the gym because it doesn’t fit her mum lifestyle, so she is making most of outdoor training, whilst watching her kids. She hopes that her children can see her healthy lifestyle and adopt it.
- New word for Sarah “osmosis”
- M down for a nap, F is playing so Sarah opts for 30min HIIT workout, claiming she has a lot of energy, despite 6 mins earlier she claimed she was a zombie and so exhausted.
- Surprisingly she is using Ebook, sweaty shredder.
- Went out for lunch, applies makeup over her sweaty face(I’m guessing she didn’t shower?)
- Trip to HOG, nap trapped, mini beauty tutorial.
- Promotes her sister’s podcast and reveals that she is doing a midwife series.
- Actually lets her sister talk.
- Tour of HOG
- Georgia is volunteering to babysit…
- Behind the scenes of the podcast, reveals that she really has no clue how to work without Kurt.
- Sunee plug. (450 recipes on the app, can you believe(!)
- No more Dee, Jess is the new nutritionist.
- Voiceover for Sunee
- Back to cooking, tidying, Mum mode. A very scattered Sarah.
- Shows us her office, shows us her Bible reading chair, shows us her house, telling us she will give a full house tour. (Omg I’m feeling scattered writing this!)
- Talks about her the old office in the poolroom should be a gym.
- Throws Kurt under the bus for not training, it’s Kurt’s fault the gym is a mess, She’s A BOY MUM OK? Mini life jackets, surfboards, SO MANY SURFBOARDS! But I’m trying to embrace Boy Mum life! But I can’t train in here.
- Huge rant about the gym not being a gym. Wants her fans opinion
- Finishes the vlog by saying the next vlog will be a “healthy reset” (aka PROJECT COMEBACK)

Phew I’m exhausted! And my brain is mush

• Sick
  • Heart

Flexicon

"I've been researching the chemistry of, like, dough for the last month. It's all I've been doing."

Gosh, I didn't have that one on my bingo card! 😂😂

• Haha

colossalad

“I can never wash my hair”
Records an entire sponsored hair wash skin regime that probably took half an hour at minimum

• Haha

Jakame

So she’s done herself good here with this tag…

View attachment 1586640
This deeply annoys me. When she's standing "normally" she keeps tugging at her shorts to raise them higher so you can't see her stomach properly when she's unposed. Most people pull their leggings DOWN to see unposed stomach, but she pulls them UP! She is soooooooo fake. I feel like the only reason she's doing this is for comments like you can barely tell, you look so amazing in your unposed, I can't believe you had a baby six months ago, you're so real, I wish I looked that good when I pose *vom*.

Also the absolute gall and hyde to say she never normally poses for insta and hasn't done so for a couple of years. She's constantly posing. Urgh it's sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

cumcustard

Chatty Member
“I never get time to myself” “can’t wash my hair” “being a mum takes away my me time”
Does she do this like every night LOL
Also she has been EXTREMELY annoying today; I’m dying at the poopy bloom being THRUST in our faces making her bin juice soup
She’s actually multitasking. She’s bathing in her future pasta water.

• Haha

whocares2018

I love the way she's crapping on about the fact that M eats everything she's offered. They all do at 6 months mate. Brag when he's 3-4 and still eating your cardboard.

• Haha
  • Heart

annieray

VIP Member
Soooo I don’t listen to Nicki Minaj, but googled the lyrics seeing as people were pointing it out. They’re (in part):

I can lick it, I can ride it while you slippin' and slidin'
I can do all them little tricks and keep the dick up inside it
You can smack it, you can grip it, you can go down and kiss it
And every time he leave me 'lone, he always tell me he miss it
He want a F-R-E-A-K (freaky girl)
F-R-E-A-K (freaky girl)
A-K, A-K, A-K, E-A-K (freaky girl)
F-R-E-A-K (freaky girl)

What the fuck is Sarah on? One minute she’s playing Christian mother, the next, playgirl, or pimping out her kids?

• Wow
  • Sick

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Yesterday...

IMG_7801.jpeg

vs 16 hours later...

IMG_7802.jpeg

SO WHICH ONE IS IT?? Have you finally got the hang of it OR are you struggling with juggling it and want to be "real and raw?" Or why not A/B test both scenarios and just rake in the views and engagement from both! :mad::sick::poop:🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59