Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is petty but whatever - does Sezzy go to the nail salon and deliberately pick the worst colour they have there? Ogre green, Sunne barf or neon yellows/ orange.
nothing wrong with neon nails (as I look at my neon orange right not) she just has tit fingers

Reactions: 16
nothing wrong with neon nails (as I look at my neon orange right not) she just has tit fingers
Haha, I'm here with my neon blue nails too! I think that with Sarah, she doesn't pick things that compliment her skin tone - *natchurally OLive* and just latches onto whatever she saw last on tik tok or instagram.

I have yellow undertones in my skin, and I know that certain tones that look great on other people make me look sickly.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone reported her to ad standards for her life interiors stories?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think Sarah could go one day..even one HOUR without mentioning the gym or working out? Her whole life revolves around it. Even when she is talking about “being a mum of two” it’s usually to say that it makes it hard to work out.
Her “work days” literally don’t even start until she has had a workout even if that means she doesn’t start until after 10am.

That entire “yummy mummy” episode was just to talk about how she went to the gym with both kids and put them in crèche. She non stop talks about “mums who run with their prams and other kids on their bikes behind them, that’s a yummy mummy!” What 30yr old even talks like that? Are you not embarrassed?! I almost can’t even hate watch/listen to this train wreck because it is such a sad existence.

Also can she ever go to a wedding without kids in tow?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Obligatory 'my kids aren't content'. Literally why is M in this? What's he got to do with Omega 3?
These silly slide show pic adverts are so funny though, they make no sense and she looks like she sits on him 😂
Screenshot_20220924-215902_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sarahs Day #63: The content is stale, relationship frail, when will hubby bail?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I don’t know what you guys are on about. This weekend Sarah froze bananas, changed her infant’s nappy AND made her own budget reimagination of Carrie Bradshaw’s oh so classy newspaper dress.😱 👏👏👏👏👏👏 This is the most productive she’s been in months!
🤭

3DD017F6-B5B5-4D4E-A674-34F348232C2C.jpeg

Also, sorry to double post but Scuzzy has been extra boring and lazy (oops I mean sahhhh bussssyy) lately, and I feel like this is so easily directed at Sarah herself:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just going back a couple of days...did she honestly have to post this on her page? Seriously?! Poor child.
That checks out. Its what happens when a baby sits in a full foul diaper for too long. It squishes out the top. Don't bathe that baby, Scuzzmom! UTI=Content!

I cant decide which is worse, the long fake claw tips or the short thumb toes. Its like she sometimes turns into a werewolf so she can binge on her sometimes food- human flesh..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just going back a couple of days...did she honestly have to post this on her page? Seriously?! Poor child.
Omfg missed this. Why is she showing us her child's crappy baby-grow? That is not good content. Who's enjoying that?

Reactions: 12
Sarah's Day #63: M's poop stain, Sarah's going insane, House of Groms is a tit name

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Of COURSE she’s still going to swimming lessons while they’re all sick AGAIN. duck everyone else hey.

Reactions: 38
E005CB9E-5F1A-45CE-A52F-FAADCA745D32.png
Stories this morning… all just complaints and excuses…
“I love having a 3.5 year old, it’s my favourite age so far, BUT…”
“I love being a mum BUT…”
“I love being able to work from home BUT…”
“I have so many fun video ideas BUT…”

• Sad
Reactions: 47
First time poster .. long time sufferer .. Sarah is so boring. Her life is so normal that she tries to trivialize it. You are a mum, you work. You’re not special 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I love that literally as she was saying 3.5 is her fave age he handed her a stick and she rolled her eyes at him lol doesn’t really look like you’re enjoying yourself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.