Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me wtf they plan on doing in this office space?

also she looks ridiculous
This outfit is boss girl energy apparently. Also glad she plays charades when ever she talks because I didn’t know what a swivel chair did.

The turtle neck and extreme slicked back hair is giving ✨penis✨
Sez only knows turkey baster.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not too in “the know” about YouTube and their metrics but i pulled up some stats on some comparable Aussie made channels compared to sezbot. Obviously they’re different target audiences, different content etc but stark comparisons…
Andy Cooks with 1.28mil subscribers, 89million views in the last 30 days
Shammi 1.2mil subscribers, 12mil views last 30 days
Sarah 1.54mil subscribers, 1.5mil views last 30 days 😂😳🫣
The social blade stats also have estimated earnings.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sez goes on and on and on about house of groms, finally have a office space, then says well i can't go there, of course just leaving everyone else to do the hard work classic sez 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a shocker, Sarah does sweet FA to help move into the warehouse. Sure she will soon be bitching about how they have done everything wrong.

Sarah, just because you put on an outfit gives you “boss girl energy”, it doesn’t automatically make you a boss girl. Eff off with your fake bullshit. God she would be painful to be around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarahs face when Kurt dares to talk during HER vlog. Kurt, don’t you know she does not care about anything if it’s not about her or it’s not going to contribute to her bank account?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I still don’t see house of groms as Sarah’s business.. I think it’s Kurt’s business and she borrows staff as she needs like any client would.
They manage other businesses socials and marketing and they just have Sarah’s day and sunee as clients.

Reactions: 34
Sorry this is a long one but going back to the holiday vlog, they included two fake time jumps to make it look like they were away for longer than 5 nights.

Timeline according to the vlog:

Day 1: Arrive

Day 2: (pink bikini) Kurt and Fox cut open coconuts, Sarah lays by the pool saying she just wants to chill while complaining about not being able to chill, they go swimming in the pool.

Day 3: Zoo trip and breakfast with the birds. Sarah hates birds. Wore a "fancy dinner dress" with a thigh split because she didn't pack chill clothes. Sure Jan. They go out for dinner to a seafood restaurant where Kurt gets food poisoning.

*A few days later*

Day 6: Says yesterday was a resort day chilling by the pool which was Day 2. Kurt is in quarantine. Sarah does a workout. Hasn't worked out for "a full 7 days". Realised she wasn't filming so starts the workout again. Uh huh.

Day 7: (pink bikini and sheer white pjs) Goes to the beach. Kurt tries to climb a coconut tree.

*2 days later*

Day 9: (all dressed in black) Outro for the vlog. Fly back home.

Actual timeline based off of her stories:

Fri 19th Aug: Day 1 - Arrive.

Sat 20th Aug: Day 2 - Pink bikini and oversized shirt selfies.

Sun 21st Aug: Day 3 - Pink bikini pool day. Wore the black pjs for dinner. Dramatic collarbone pop selfie. Ate seafood and icecream.

Mon 22nd Aug: Day 4 - Sarah dressed in white crop & blue leggings. This was her workout day while Kurt was in quarantine with food poisoning. In the vlog she says went for a walk alone with the boys but Kurt was there, or else who took the pics?

Tue 23rd Aug: Day 5 - Pink bikini with see through white pj bottoms. At the beach. Sarah was chasing Fox.

Wed 24th Aug: Day 6 - All dressed in black. Flew home.

They didn't share anything about the zoo trip, breakfast with the birds or Sarah's choice of outfit so that might have happened on any day but most likely day 2 since we only had a bikini selfie and nothing else that day.

Going by both timelines all they did outside of the resort was a trip to the zoo for breakfast and a trip to the beach one evening. Wow, so adventurous. But then Sarah did say she specifically wanted a resort holiday where she could just lay by the pool and chill. I forget they don't have a pool at home where she can do that.

Anyway, I know we know this but I'll say it again: they were not away for two weeks. They left on the 19th and got home on the 24th. 5 nights / 6 days. If they were away for two weeks they would have gotten home on her birthday. Yet they included two fake time jumps in the vlog to make it appear they were away at least 9 days (which still isn't two weeks!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Pretty weird that she wore a fancy dinner dress with a split up the leg to breakfast because she didn’t pack chill clothes. But then wore chill pj’s to dinner. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You could tell she had no intention of helping them move into the office by what she was wearing. She would’ve been better off in active wear and comfy shoes to move into an office. There’s lots of back and forth and moving things. Not “corporate wear” suited. She did that purely for the look of it and then flitted off home!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So today's the day when Kurt "abandons" Sarah because he'll no longer be working from home. I bet he can't wait. I hope along with a kitchen and shower room there's also a bedroom because I feel like Kurt is going to be staying over there a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I still don’t see house of groms as Sarah’s business.. I think it’s Kurt’s business and she borrows staff as she needs like any client would.
They manage other businesses socials and marketing and they just have Sarah’s day and sunee as clients.
She’s just hijacking his business like she hijacked his sperm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.