Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the two times she made whole videos about doing the curly girl method but it was the only two times she’s ever actually done it and bought multiple new products to never wear? And she went on and on about “getting my hair thick before my wedding” but it never eventuated because she has altogether about 10 strands of hair clinging on for dear life.
Her hair is not curly its just fried and thin. I have similar hair (no bald patches haha) and I also have "curly" hair when it's damaged and overtreated. She's sooooo full of tit.

A too big weekend 🤣🤣🤣 of drinking mocktails and getting home at 10 pm 🤣🤣🤣
Also shouldn't she brush the bangs forward to hide the bald patch why is she still parting them in the middle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sunee and Sarah's Day are listed as brands they've worked with too. Sez is a client, really.
I also see Malibu the brand of boat Sarah “brought” for him which has also disappeared. I bet it was partnership/ promotion for the summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also shouldn't she brush the bangs forward to hide the bald patch why is she still parting them in the middle.
Yeah she’s trying to hide it but she’s really accentuating it…how’s she going to werk out with them in her face? Can’t wait for the car rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh. The long bangs parted down the middle. The ones that are currently super trendy with teens on TikTok and are praised for supposedly making your face look slimmer. Shocker.

I don't think it's a bad look on her whatsoever (especially compared to the super slicked back bun she always does), but I don't understand how it is that everything she does hair and style-wise seems to age her. I think maybe it's the faces she pulls in photos where she intentionally makes her face look harsh and hollowed out?

Reactions: 19
Oh. The long bangs parted down the middle. The ones that are currently super trendy with teens on TikTok and are praised for supposedly making your face look slimmer. Shocker.
?
She's already got a long ol' face, idk if this will suit her

I also see Malibu the brand of boat Sarah “brought” for him which has also disappeared. I bet it was partnership/ promotion for the summer.
Any locals wanna see if it's on the drive?

Reactions: 10
Check out various photos of her as a child, way before straighteners…she has straight hair on them all. The curly girl thing was an ad for the products she was promoting. She 100% curled with an iron.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This photo is weird to me… all the comments are talking about how awesome she looks and how well it suits her… but you can’t even see her face? 😂
I thought the same, so I enlarged the pic and holy photoshop there's something not right. I mean, I get that she has used some filter that eliminates pores and wrinkles, smooths gnarly fingers and makes the skin look tanned and glowy. But what the hell is the alien lifeform thingy that's crawling out of her sleeve and eating her face??
Screenshot_20220906-062257_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought the same, so I enlarged the pic and holy photoshop there's something not right. I mean, I get that she has used some filter that eliminates pores and wrinkles, smooths gnarly fingers and makes the skin look tanned and glowy. But what the hell is the alien lifeform thingy that's crawling out of her sleeve and eating her face??
View attachment 1557213
It’s her hand, calm down.

She has the same hairstyle has her dancing bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Body bloom never dissolves in water. Every time she mixes it on camera it stays completely lumped together.
She can’t even begin to tell us how much her BB has helped, because it actually hasn’t helped at all. 🙊

• Haha
That wedding (from the vantage point of Tahlia and their cousin Rhiannon with the pink hair) looked super fun. No Sez in sight; they probably bounced early before the fun, dancing and festivities of the reception really began. There was one pic of M so we have proof at least that they were there at some point. But The Sez not in any of the photos. I just KNOW she'd be a boring wedding guest since she doesn't know how to have fun.

IMG_7634.jpeg
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg

Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is why if she ate the right food and enough food she probably wouldn’t need all this extra stuff in her poopy bloom or her coffee. I get some vitamins can be needed but usually from a good balanced diet and not underlying health concerns they’re not needed

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If we’re still wanting to tick off the bingo card I’m pretty sure “forgets poopy bloom” was on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is this in violation of the new ad standards for influencers??

EDIT: as mentioned by the TGA,

" Advertisements cannot include testimonials made by a person who has received 'valuable consideration' for making the testimonial. Valuable consideration is payment of some value (such as monetary payment or free product).

- Any comments you make about your personal experience with the goods amounts to a testimonial. Testimonials are not permitted by those involved in the production, sale, supply or marketing of the goods. This includes influencers who are engaged by a therapeutic goods company to promote the goods, or anyone who receives valuable consideration (payment or goods, for example) for making a testimonial. "

Also - " Not claim that a product can diagnose, treat or cure a serious condition without prior permission or approval from the TGA. "

Okay, I just spent about 5 minutes reporting her to the TGA for non-compliance. Thanks for the screenshots, hopefully we hear back sometime :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
EDIT: as mentioned by the TGA,

" Advertisements cannot include testimonials made by a person who has received 'valuable consideration' for making the testimonial. Valuable consideration is payment of some value (such as monetary payment or free product).

- Any comments you make about your personal experience with the goods amounts to a testimonial. Testimonials are not permitted by those involved in the production, sale, supply or marketing of the goods. This includes influencers who are engaged by a therapeutic goods company to promote the goods, or anyone who receives valuable consideration (payment or goods, for example) for making a testimonial. "

Also - " Not claim that a product can diagnose, treat or cure a serious condition without prior permission or approval from the TGA. "

Okay, I just spent about 5 minutes reporting her to the TGA for non-compliance. Thanks for the screenshots, hopefully we hear back sometime :)
Not all heroes wear capes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Has she ever remembered to take it with her on holiday? If it’s so helpful you’d think she would always take it with her
Also when she says it “helps my digestion” she means it makes her poo, but she says this about sooo much stuff it’s fucked. You can tell she uses pooping as a form of purging. She also has a coffee every morning and doesn’t that make you pop? So how does she know if it’s the coffee or the body bloom? Sarah “lies through her piano key teeth” Stevenson couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don’t know what those people are seeing who think these bangs look good 😂

She legit looks like a pumpkin.

Sarah’s getting the early start on Halloween, I see…and it’s definitely scary 🎃👻
9B2C2B2D-8867-4566-9B26-0325C97CAB7C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.