Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BooBoobedoo

Today is Sez-meister’s 30th bday and woowee is it a turbulent Tuesday in the Tilse household! “Ugly” pink bathrobes galore, naked slumbers and hawt mum chats. What will the rest of the day bring?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just have to kick this off by commenting on the naked sleeping thing. It makes perfect sense to me:

Sarah wears no shoes outside but grotty shoes on furniture indoors;

She bundles up in sweat sets when she’s inside her heated house, but will take her (sick) infant outdoors in a thin growsuit during a weather event;

She screeches Christianity but then talks about having sex in front of her 3yo and that her life’s purpose is to be a “MILF”;

She’s everything intolerant, until she cracks and wants to eat pasta;

She’s toooooo busy to scratch her arse, yet is going to cafés and gyms multiple times a day and holidays at least 6 times per year;

She’s old, haggard, 30 and ungrateful in a smelly robe, but is sooooo content with this SeAsoN of LYfE..

The list goes on. Point being, of course she’s the prudish most frigid and deadass boring witch out there, so NaChURaLLY she has to make some pathetic attempt to be young and cool, sexy even, hence leg flashing and ‘oi sleep in the Nooooooode’ narrative.

You’re gross, Sarah. Bathe yourself and cover it up. Oh and Happy 60th

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I wouldn’t put it past her to sleep in a bra and underwear but announce she sleeps naked to seem “cooler”. We know she exaggerates everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I noticed someone mentioned in the last thread about her not promoting Topeka as much, I had Noticed this too! Also feel like I never see her promoting her tit deodorant paste crap any more either? Is that something she even still has going on? Maybe these companies are not really interested in her any more/she’s lost contracts or something, and that’s why she’s not interested in promoting them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
EA682708-500B-4B09-ACE9-051A6D803DCA.jpeg
Whats the biggest pair of pants I can find so that I look extra extra smoll in them? #dirtythirties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She definitely went to lunch by herself, all her “friends”, are her employees who would be working overtime to make up for her doing 2 hour work days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1538923Whats the biggest pair of pants I can find so that I look extra extra smoll in them? #dirtythirties
“Also Kunt make sure you make this one wayyy overcast you dog! I need my pinhead to be silhouetted enough that no one can see my bald patches and deflated lips in between jabs…”

Because nothing says SPRING and COOKING APP than a dimly lit shot of the Sez fawning over herself in some random room in her house…but obviously not in the kitchen guyyys, because how weird would that be for a cooking app 🌷🌼🤦🏼‍♀️
55C7AFF4-139D-45D3-B639-02E8C5A1E302.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Because nothing says SPRING and COOKING APP than a dimly lit shot of the Sez fawning over herself in some random room in her house…but obviously not in the kitchen guyyys, because how weird would that be for a cooking app 🌷🌼🤦🏼‍♀️
I swear NONE of their campaigns for any of their clients make ANY sense anymore. I'll include their excuse of a crappy podcast in this. Every single thing she and they collectively do is nothing more than a vanity project that's unconsciously designed to inflate her ego and feed the giant vacuum inside of her, because she is too blind to realise it. And I cant believe some of it still flies with clients paying money for this? People deserve the tit they tolerate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Eugh I hate that she shares a birthday with my daughter.
Who is ready for the yearly birthday reflection post? It happens every year and it’s hilarious.

E7311B5E-B31D-4CC4-8EDC-948981A9DC68.jpeg

She didn’t do one last year because she was busy baiting a miscarriage. Flicking back to find that….wow a year ago she’d get 800+ comments per post. She’s lucky if she gets 100 now.

Boredom….waiting for my daughter to wake up for her FUN birthday!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Eugh I hate that she shares a birthday with my daughter.
Who is ready for the yearly birthday reflection post? It happens every year and it’s hilarious.

View attachment 1538967
She didn’t do one last year because she was busy baiting a miscarriage. Flicking back to find that….wow a year ago she’d get 800+ comments per post. She’s lucky if she gets 100 now.

Boredom….waiting for my daughter to wake up for her FUN birthday!!
Ooopsie whoever sent the balloons done fucked up. Don’t they know Sarah doesn’t like pink DUH 🙄 😂

Happy Birthday to your daughter @WhiteFox! I’m sure even her dullest of days would top Sarah’s ‘Birthday extravaganza’, complete with (gasp) lunch and (woah) boxing…and…annnd…
Welp that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like her supposed 'bestie' didn't even bother attending Sezzzie's "birthday festivities".
I honestly feeling like the the “birthday festivities” solely consisted of her going boxing. She (and anyone she would of hung out with) have posted nothing about said festivities. And we all know Sarahs life is so dull, if she does anything remotely exciting, she stories it right away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is abit weird no one but Sophie has posted anything about Sarahs Birthday. Maybe a request from Sarah to keep it offline but it feels abit off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You’re all too much sometimes, I sleep naked with my toddler cos I’m not about to have the worst most uncomfortable sleep of my life wearing clothes just cos he refuses to sleep by himself 😂 let’s not sexualise bodies around children, that’s really weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.