Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0FD35738-9F77-4A57-863B-AAFC8BC897B9.jpeg
831D62C4-1232-4BEA-A087-A5FC5D6A1CFD.jpeg

Surely, SURELY, she doesn't think this new lewk is hiding her bald patches????? If anything it's accentuating them or they're actually getting worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Gluten free self raising flour + greek yoghurt = gluten free pizza dough. Not that hard!

Also I don't think she has any clue why oats can't be labelled GF in Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“Change two variables”

surely she is taking the absolute piss now with her descriptive choices 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cannot stand the way they eat like animals. They dont just talk with a little bit of food in their mouths, which gets to me enough. They talk with their mouths stuffed every time. Why story while they’re eating dinner? 🤢 I could not even understand what Kurt was saying in the background with his mouth full of watermelon. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Sarah's Day #63: ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE BALD PATCH RIGHT UP FRONT, BARELY HIDDEN BY THE cUrTaiN fRinGe OR NAH

• Haha
Reactions: 33
6EFA88D9-EF9C-4927-82FC-033CC911CF2F.jpeg

ok, a random post purely for engagement. Seeing as this is an old photo, she’s not trying on an outfit right now. The nails and now curtain fringe give her away yet again. So desperate.
C9DB9473-3DCF-4664-9E27-1F9C1AD0ED63.jpeg

Also, a tiny little whitefox tag at the bottom. Is this an ad?

Reactions: 34
The ‘subtle’ shot of laundry to show us that she does in fact still do it. I don’t believe you Sezzy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When's the next Wellness Week? Cos I want to know how to look as good as this.
Screenshot_20220910-211659_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Of course she's making a pizza for dinner. That's what Kurt has been eating with the guys on the bucks holiday. Except they had nice looking pizzas cooked in an outdoor oven that were most likely not gf or df. No surprise she has to make her own version the second he got home.

And of course she just had to pop to the shop while cooking dinner, despite saying she never does (because it's usually Kurt and F that go), because it gave her an excuse to leave Kurt with the kids while she goes out.

Reactions: 30
That pizza base looked so thin, dry and yuck. Not sure if that’s a gluten free thing, or a Chef Sezzy thing

Reactions: 21
Who she fooling with the self publishing her cook book, its so hard apparently 😒 just means she couldn't find anyone to publish her book.. boohoo no one wants your crappy ass cook book with basic af recipes..

Reactions: 17
5E82C9AD-31A6-4EA0-9B6C-648C63A51ABD.jpeg
Great to see our environmental friendly princess leaving the shop with yet another plastic bag to carry her three items from the shop to her car parked right in front of it. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine how many spelling mistakes are going to be in this ‘self published’ cookbook. I’d almost pay the $60 to see how bad it is.

• Haha
Ok so I just saw that according to House of Groms on LinkedIn that Sunee has over 150,000 users. Can this be legit? That makes it a very successful app and would have made them millions.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ok so I just saw that according to House of Groms on LinkedIn that Sunee has over 150,000 users. Can this be legit? That makes it a very successful app and would have made them millions.
I wonder if this number reflects how many are currently active OR how many users have subscribed over Sunee lifetime (aka a lot didn't renew their membership after 3 months).

Reactions: 33
I wonder if this number reflects how many are currently active OR how many users have subscribed over Sunee lifetime (aka a lot didn't renew their membership after 3 months).
I imagine it will be how many users downloaded the app. Most deleted the app within mins….I did.

I’m sure when I signed up, it took my email. I never handed over any money.

Actually as it’s Sarah, I wouldn’t be surprised it was 1500 subs and she added an extra 0

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
i actually think this could be realistic. It is easy to subscribe to an app and be too lazy to cancel the subscription. They are multi millionaires, even though the app is a fkn flop I am sure it has made them a lot. And so will the cookbook - which she is self publishing as she is too greedy to agree to paying a publisher a cut

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Stories_•_Instagram-6.jpg

Let me be the first to predict that there's absolutely NO WAY she is going to provide shipping outside Australia. It's absurdly expensive to ship things across the world from AU (I suppose reasonably so, since it's super far).

For years I've tried to order the Frankie Magazine (Aussie mag) interiors sort of "coffee table" book that they put out; it's about the size and price of a cookbook. The price of the book is $29.95 AUD and shipping to "ROW" (rest of world) is an additional $30. So double the price at $59.95 AUD. If Frankie Mag can't offer cheaper shipping, no way a greedy pig like Sez will. The cookbook alone will be $60...

Reactions: 31
“Change two variables”

surely she is taking the absolute piss now with her descriptive choices 🤣🤣
I hope the “change two variables” was to actually add some meat and cheese that she kept banging on about to those sad AF pizzas!! All I could see was pale, dry base, tomato sauce and pineapple 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.