Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhyDoIEvenCare

The longer I look at that photo the less I understand how a person can even pose like that and still take herself seriously.

A little early but still:

Sarah's Day #20 Heels lifted, body twisted, I'm a small human and my toddler is gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161

WhyDoIEvenCare

We already know she doesn't live like the persona she portrays on Instagram, but she got soooo bad at hiding it compared to her earlier Vlogs. The constant inta stories make it so hard for her to keep track of what bullshit she's telling us.

- "We don't count calories at Sunee" But she clearly does and has MyFitnessPal on her phone
- "My eating is so balanced, I don't crave sweets" Often admits to binging on her sneaky desserts after dinner until she feels sick
- "Don't work out to maximize your calorie burn, do what you love" Yet she always does high intensity workouts or at least she only really feels accomplished after them (boxing or HIIT at the gym) and she tracks her workout calories
- "I love my home workouts" But she clearly prefers the gym
- "I love cooking at home" But that cafe said she eats lunch there every day and has the Greens Bowl she copied for Sunee
- "I make an effort to be environmentaly friendly" Drives a range rover, gets take-away coffee cups etc.
- "I'm real and raw" photoshops and filters her pictures
- "I only show you what I love and use" Only tags brands that pay her
- "I'm naturally blond" Bleaches her hair
- "I'm such a domenstic princess" admitted to having a cleaner come in and the house is always messy
- "You guys are like my best friends" Deletes everything people say that doesn't praise her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 153
So doesn't count calories, provide nutritional information or macros, but then makes a YT video about which workout burns the most calories?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Sunnee emailed me back in response to all of the glitches I'm experiencing with the app. They asked me what kind of phone I'm using and if it's updated (iPhone 11 updated to IOS 14.3). Then... they ask me if I have "attequette" internet connection. Excuse me did you mean to say adequate? jesus christ how can you butcher spelling that badly in a customer service email? I looked it up to see if this is an aussie spelling or something but not seeing anything. If it is, I stand corrected.

Second of all, the app was advertised by Sarah as being handy to use at the grocery store to quickly pull up inspiration for dinner. So they're implying that now I need internet to use the app? (news flash the app still doesn't work either way). I replied and said I wanted a refund since the app is unable to provide the features that it advertised as a major selling point. They are digging themselves deeper and deeper with every reply to customers. It is actually unfathomable to me how unprofessional this whole shit show is turning out to be. This is bad....even for Sarah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 136

android_x

Y’all, I’m not trying to moderate what anyone talks about in relation to Sarah and her behavior. But we have to chill with the comments on Insta, making multiple burners, encouraging people to post the same comment multiple times, etc. Those actions can get you banned from Tattle and, quite honestly, it’s getting pretty cringey as it seems like people are just trying to one up another. If it gets too bad, we might not be allowed to use the Tattle forums to discuss Sarah at all.

Let Sarah dig her own grave by responding to her actual customers in the same unprofessional ways that she responds to troll bait. Continue to make legitimate replies offering solutions (like who to contact with business complaints), offering knowledge (like explaining how followers can do their own calorie calculations), and offering constructive REAL criticism. If you have to make something up in order to have a reason for commenting or sending a story reply, then you’re trying too hard and you’re going against Tattle’s user agreement.

• Heart
Reactions: 133

Tan9Heart

I just signed both Sarah and Sunee up for Grammarly. Hope they get those confirmation emails. P.S Sarah - there is a free version. You're Welcome.

-----

Why is she asking people questions about Sunee on her account but not on the Sunee page? Does she not care what her paying customers want?

• Haha
Reactions: 132

Kjl19931993

BULLSHIT. This can’t be true hahaha
Can confirm it is 100% not true. I live in Cronulla and see her around A LOT. Especially on walks where she is passed by a lot of people. Not once have I ever seen her stopped by anyone or even waved at. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

No one in Cronulla gives a shit about her lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

emilyyy

I’ve been watching Sarah’s channel for a few years now and in the last 12-18 months she’s become unbearable
SOO much privilege
It’s must be soooo exhausting buying a 5 bedroom house and then renovating it from top to bottom with every custom design under the sun
Don’t like something, oh I’ll just re do it and get he custom paint team back #BOOGCHEYYY
But it’s ok before corona virus Sarah Kurt and baby fox were able to shoot off to Hawaii for 2 weeks
“once you go business class there’s no going back “ and then there’s always my luxury Byron bay escape too for when I just need some meeee time and a break from how hard I work
Oh and then let’s top it off with 2 brand new cars
But don’t forget to bring your reusable bags to Woolworths and coles I want to make sure the planet sticks around long enough for me to drive around my new Range Rover but I don’t want to brag
But I will let Kurt mention on our podcast how I spent $5000 on 2 rugs for my new house
# not bragging “can’t everyone afford this lifestyle?”
Even tho I have my own private Pilates room and gym in the garage I’ll still go to multiple Pilates and yoga classes around Sydney just so I can run into my fans and have them kiss my #grub life feet
Make sure you all download my cooking app sunee
Just ignore the terrible reviews that’s what I’m doing
Ehhhhhhh
Talk about lost touch with the common man / woman
She’s just flakey and does what ever she wants then puts on the waterworks when we all find out the truth or point out her whoopsies 🤫
Don’t claim to be real and raw when your a huge hypocrite and contradict your self all day!
Rant over 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

Nodi504

Chatty Member
6A150875-F36A-4E66-BD9D-33C91D0B5F3F.png

Anyone else finds the ‘get over it’ really passive aggressive? Like it’s full out summer here in AUS, have an açai bowl for dinner if ya want, no one is judging you except for you 🙄

Also can we please not derail the thread again with mum-shaming on how often you should bathe kids? We get it, not showering after being in the pool is bad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 118

Cookie626

Trying my hand at a recap 😂

ohmigod you guyzzz I’ve been so busy tag teaming with Kurt, deleting comments from the haterzzz and being a boss mum that I haven’t had time to upload a vlog in 11 days. Sunee has been a huge failure success and my dad was super impressed that I came up with the idea. My cheesecake might be 600 calories a slice but I eat them everyday and I look like a MILF! I totally made up this recipe for delicious narchoss and did not steal the idea from Earthy Andy at all!
In other news, Kurt went out drinking with his mates and I smashed out being a #singlemum. So what if Focean cried for 2.5 hours, toddler life amiright?
Anyways, please give me $120 for recipes you can get on google for free so that I can continue being a #bossbabe and go to “meetings” to ride around on go-karts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

curiosa123

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 17.35.36.png

DUUUUUUDE, ARE YOU SHITTING ME???
Youre constantly showing off everything in your very expensive home, your fancy lounges, your kitchen, your ovens, your clothes in your wardrobe, your accessories, your gifts, your SHOPPING BILLS! STOP FUCKING LYING THROUGH YOUR FAKE TEETH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Jool46

She'd better come out with an actual vegan tiramisu otherwise I believe that this is false advertising.
and it’s funny that shes now backtracked and is calling it a vegetarian tiramisu... when is tiramisu not vegetarian lol

• Haha
Reactions: 110

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Ok so after Sez claimed that they’re so FaMouS and it’s so difficult that anywhere they go they get recognised every 30 mins with everyone wanting to take a photo of them 🥺 well @saltysday on Instagram (love you btw 😘) has cumulated stories from people who live in her area/know her in person. And it’s nothing new...initially it was so funny how much she lies but now it’s kinda depressing to read through them 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Furggle

Chatty Member
I wonder if she blocked the original comment (the one with the 16 year old son). That was obviously a paying customer but wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah blocked them 🙄
No, that was me, not a paying customer at all (and I don't even have a 16 year old son - many other children but not that one!) The reason I did it that way is that I have 2 daughters that follow her, on IG, Sunee and YT, and they'd know it was me if I didn't use some sort of cover. I've been following Sezzzie so I can keep up with her damaging bullshit to counteract it with my daughters. I can't make them stop following her, they're both over 18, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let her fill their heads with her BS without challenging it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107