Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, hear me out. We're all kind of missing Sarah's main intention with Sunee. Her passion isn't cooking, this wasn't just a cash grab... her intention was to pioneer a new science and create her own platform to advocate for a new way of health with material from "professionals" who would back her claims. I'm convinced that she genuinely believes that her portrayed lifestyle of health and fitness is unique to her and that she is a pioneer in this better way of human life. In her head, no one else lives life her way.

Sunee was her attempt at creating a censored and filtered new world of health where everyone is GF/DF/Refined Sugar-Free/ Paleo/Keto and more. This is a lifestyle where you measure your health on a scale of how much you feel "the best you've ever felt" or how well you "listen to your body", moving away from real numbers and measurements. The health professionals selected for the app were clearly chosen to support her mission, which would be fair if the messaging weren't dangerous. Just look around the app, her marketing, her overall message.. the bones are there.

The problem? Poor follow-through, an audience growing tired of the suspense and a spoilt surprise leading to a rushed launch. Oh...and the fact that the science doesn't back her so even the health articles make the other components of Sunee's intentions confusing (i.e., an article about nutritional labels when it goes against the core mission of Sunee).

Maintaining an awareness of how your body is a feeling is so important, and this messaging is where she converts viewers into dedicated followers and, eventually, paying customers. It all becomes dangerous when someone with no credentials is advocating for "listen to your body" and "low calories do not equal health" as the response to your health in every context.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂 I'm also convinced the girl doesn't even like to cook. She's just obsessed with the lifestyle she portrays.
I don’t think she wants anyone to actually live like her (that would be a threat), she just wants people to want to live like her. She’s a narcissist who uses this image she portrays to feel superior to everyone. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t even eat/do half the things she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think she wants anyone to actually live like her (that would be a threat), she just wants people to want to live like her. She’s a narcissist who uses this image she portrays to feel superior to everyone. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t even eat/do half the things she says.
100% her beachy, clean eating lifestyle is a facade. But I do think she's taken her own medicine in believing that she's living a healthy lifestyle when she's clearly restrictive and image obsessed. She thinks her way is the "right" way to do life.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
We already know she doesn't live like the persona she portrays on Instagram, but she got soooo bad at hiding it compared to her earlier Vlogs. The constant inta stories make it so hard for her to keep track of what bullshit she's telling us.

- "We don't count calories at Sunee" But she clearly does and has MyFitnessPal on her phone
- "My eating is so balanced, I don't crave sweets" Often admits to binging on her sneaky desserts after dinner until she feels sick
- "Don't work out to maximize your calorie burn, do what you love" Yet she always does high intensity workouts or at least she only really feels accomplished after them (boxing or HIIT at the gym) and she tracks her workout calories
- "I love my home workouts" But she clearly prefers the gym
- "I love cooking at home" But that cafe said she eats lunch there every day and has the Greens Bowl she copied for Sunee
- "I make an effort to be environmentaly friendly" Drives a range rover, gets take-away coffee cups etc.
- "I'm real and raw" photoshops and filters her pictures
- "I only show you what I love and use" Only tags brands that pay her
- "I'm naturally blond" Bleaches her hair
- "I'm such a domenstic princess" admitted to having a cleaner come in and the house is always messy
- "You guys are like my best friends" Deletes everything people say that doesn't praise her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 153
Why is she so proud to be not showering? She straight up tells us is 32°C and she's done a hard workout and then just gone straight to the office and is super stinky. Like... Great? That's gross well done? Is stink supposed to equal rEaL?? Cause real people be showering.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
I was also thinking the same. She's really making sure that everyone knows she's the bread winner aka #bOsSbAbE #BoSsmiLf.
I can’t wait until they get divorced, Kurt is the primary caregiver of Fox and she has to pay him child support

Reactions: 54
I can’t wait until they get divorced, Kurt is the primary caregiver of Fox and she has to pay him child support
This doesn’t seem farfetched, I can actually see this happen and that’s kinda sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I met this girl a few weeks ago who said a friend of hers edits Sarah’s videos. She also said Sarah is a bleeping witch. That’s the only goss I got but I too found it interesting that she’s editing at the moment! Will try to get more info on this and report back 😜
Watch out cause Sarah reads here, the girl that edits her videos might get in trouble or lose that gig if Sarah reads here that she is going around saying she is a bleeping witch 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 48
TBH I think that’s Kurt’s plan & why he is following along with this wedding. She trapped him with the pregnancy and forced him to propose. He could of escaped at any moment until now, but I think he has realised that marrying Sarah gives him full benefits to all her assets and everything will be 50/50 if he decides to split. Plus he genuinely loves Fox and I’m sure he would never abandoned him. We often take Kurt for a fool, however I think Sarah intimidates him and lowers his self-esteem, but once things become 50/50 he’ll regain some power (& possibly some hair)
and he’ll feel better equipped to take control of this situation (hopefully!) 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This might seem nitpicky but I feel like it should be ‘we’ not ‘I’ own the old apartment. I know it’s been mentioned that she does own it and not with Kurt but it was their apartment for their family. I would definitely be including my husband (or fiancé in her case) as a joint owner. I feel like she’s just yet again flexing there to look rich or #boSsbAbE
Not nitpicking at all, the only thing Sarah truly thinks are Kurt’s are his surfboards

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why is she so proud to be not showering? She straight up tells us is 32°C and she's done a hard workout and then just gone straight to the office and is super stinky. Like... Great? That's gross well done? Is stink supposed to equal rEaL?? Cause real people be showering.
Cause boss babes don’t have ANY time to shower you need to be 100% productive! Every minute needs to be dedicated to your goals!!!

for a boss babe, seems like she does a whole lotta nothing on the daily. Except when she is up late at night trying to meet a deadline on a project she was working on for say, 3 years? Ie sunee

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In reply to my first post, I totally agree! I think the vast majority did that, with a small handful just trying to sabotage, which is fine too lol that’s their prerogative and I get it as Sarah is quite triggering!! Brings out the petty witch in us all. 😂
I openly admit I didn't even give it a scroll. I just hit the one star. Period. Why? Because I didn't review just a rendom app that I don't know absolutely nothing about, that I chose just for the sake of being a witch and whatever app it is, I want to give it a one star, just to be a mean. No! I know what is this prodject about, I don't believe a person with ED and no qualifications should make a living with it. As she says, we know everything about her because she shares everything with us, so based on that , I know her enough to know that I don't wanna support this "baby" of hers. It's a red flag for ED and unjustified cost. I hope it's understandable what I mean.

Reactions: 34
So I’m interested to see this dumb vlog she’s been raving about for months. I used to do BeachBody’s 80 Day Obsession (strongly recommend BTW) and it’s a mix of cardio and heavy lifting. I used to burn the same amount of calories lifting heavy on leg day as I would on cardio days. However you’re receiving different benefits between the two. It’s not always about the calories, Sarah. But I’m sure she won’t talk about that considering she’s not trained in anything to even know the difference. The calories aren’t created equal in a workout.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I openly admit I didn't even give it a scroll. I just hit the one star. Period. Why? Because I didn't review just a rendom app that I don't know absolutely nothing about, that I chose just for the sake of being a witch and whatever app it is, I want to give it a one star, just to be a mean. No! I know what is this prodject about, I don't believe a person with ED and no qualifications should make a living with it. As she says, we know everything about her because she shares everything with us, so based on that , I know her enough to know that I don't wanna support this "baby" of hers. It's a red flag for ED and unjustified cost. I hope it's understandable what I mean.
Honestly..yeah that makes perfect sense. I think I felt iffy because it felt like what happened to Sabi & Soul all over again, but now after reading your response it’s so obviously NOT like that at all.

Reactions: 12
So I’m interested to see this dumb vlog she’s been raving about for months. I used to do BeachBody’s 80 Day Obsession (strongly recommend BTW) and it’s a mix of cardio and heavy lifting. I used to burn the same amount of calories lifting heavy on leg day as I would on cardio days. However you’re receiving different benefits between the two. It’s not always about the calories, Sarah. But I’m sure she won’t talk about that considering she’s not trained in anything to even know the difference. The calories aren’t created equal in a workout.
Once again, she is just stealing an already exisiting video series.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
YouTubers do copy ideas from other YouTubers/influences. However, they tend to be very good about crediting the original creator of the viral challenge. Or they will say stuff like “I watched Kim’s video last week about cleaning with vinegar and it inspired me to see how many things I couldn’t clean in my house with vinegar etc.” Sarah never credits other influences or even mentions them. She copies ideas/recipes/video ideas and makes it out like it’s her own brilliant idea/invention. Much like her plagiarised articles on Sunne. That’s another thing that really irritates me about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.