Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Kurt’s sister-in-law Kate’s Insta story today where she linked to a post of hers from 2 years about her past struggles with food and ideas of being “lean”? She talks about how they were unrealistic as she realised that now and isn’t trying to be something she’s not. It’s ironic that Kate naturally comes across as “raw and real” whereas Sarah tries so hard and always misses the mark
Kate is delightful...everything that Sezzzie is not!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
6. Its the constantly referring to it as "taste testing" for me
Thought: surely you wouldn't refer to it as taste testing if you were making all the recipes/it's what you normally ate? She has only started using the "taste testing" terminology recently and maybe the coining of the phrase came in with the external chefs when she would have to taste test stuff? :unsure:

If I were making or trying a new pasta dish I would call it "trying out a new pasta dish/recipe" not "taste testing".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she blocked the original comment (the one with the 16 year old son). That was obviously a paying customer but wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah blocked them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she blocked the original comment (the one with the 16 year old son). That was obviously a paying customer but wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah blocked them 🙄
No, that was me, not a paying customer at all (and I don't even have a 16 year old son - many other children but not that one!) The reason I did it that way is that I have 2 daughters that follow her, on IG, Sunee and YT, and they'd know it was me if I didn't use some sort of cover. I've been following Sezzzie so I can keep up with her damaging bullshit to counteract it with my daughters. I can't make them stop following her, they're both over 18, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let her fill their heads with her BS without challenging it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Can’t believe how long this comment has lasted!
Are we slowly but surely getting to the point where the critics are crawling out of the woodworks, soon to outnumber the fans/stans???

So, that was me guys. I was wondering how long it would take but yep, she's deleted it all and blocked me...again!🤣🤣 Great to see how much support my comment got before it was deleted though...that'll give her something to mull over tonight! And as for tomorrow, another IG account for me...Sezzzie, you can't stop people from telling the truth.😘
Maybe we should all copy paste that comment on her profile a minimum of 10 times each. That should drive the point home.
But then I'll have to make a finstagram accountto do that. Ugh.

I'm so sorry to anyone here who got blocked, that wasn't my intention. I knew I was at risk, but blocking everyone is just bloody pathetic!😡
Im just wondering about her threshold for criticism/feedback. For someone who puts herseklf out in the public eye consciously, and MONETIZES every little bit of her life, hers is WAY low.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m back after a few months of not posting, the Shittee app blew my mind. I knew you guys would have a field day with that 😂
Anyway, I found this scrolling through Tiktok - you cannot tell me this isn’t Sarah to a TEE

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry to derail for one minute, but I've heard some of you compare SD to Ashy Bines on this thread before. I came across this on her story and had to share it on here (not sure if there's any active threads for her at the moment).
Stuff like this shows how out of touch with reality influencers are- and it grinds my gears! The fact that she's using people not being able to afford their rent VS Ashy struggling to pay the rent of 3 buildings plus a house- shows her privilege!
She literally could have said "money problems can be relative" without rubbing it in that person's face that they are broke...

I've watched a few videos that say people with moderate-high wealth don't understand the two levels of being "poor". There's the struggling to pay bills type, and there's the type where they have no savings whatsoever. The latter are often forgotten about when wealthier people try to make something affordable because they often look only at the face value price.
For example, the Sunee app is $10/m if you pay for the full year, but most people who are broke don't have the $120 spare to pay for 12 months. It will work out to be more expensive if you get 4x 3-month subscriptions, but the "forgotten" tier of being broke can't afford to save the money.
Another example is when wealthier folk say those who are broke are clearly making their lives worse by buying coffee out instead of making it, forget that to make coffee at home requires start up costs which requires some type of savings (my plunger cost $20, and the beans are $12/m. I needed $32 to start up, which is well and truly on the low end. Plus the plunger broke so I had to buy a new one). A lot of broke folk don't have that option.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oufff just catching up. So she filmed this video 3 days ago or something and it’s already uploaded, no excuse for why she’s been off YouTube for close to 20 days then?
Also, a skincare routine in a what I eat in a day? Anything for a buck huh.

One more thing and sorry to be a narc. It’s awesome to see so many of you starting/continuing to redact names and profile photos when sharing screenshots, but remember to double check Sarah/Sunee replies because they often include the original posters handle which should be redacted also 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder how long this’ll stay up for before I get savagely blocked... I’ve never posted on an influencer account before, just a major lurker, but at this point I’m done with her attitudeView attachment 408396
You forgot to redact your name/profile pic in the bottom of the screenshot! Just in case you don't want Sarah or her stans to come after you

edit: oops @veryrealandraw and I are on the same wavelength haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
With this many complaints about Sunee not working properly for people, Sarah might want to be careful that they don't take action via consumer affairs, ACCC or a current affair. All the responses to customers from her and her team are disgraceful tbh. Sarah's coming across as she couldn't give two fucks once people have paid for her app.
omg could you imagine Tracy motherfuckin Grimshaw introducing the section??
"This social media start from the north shore of NSW might seem fun and down the Earth at first" *Clip plays of Sarah laughing and jumping into the pool with Fox and Kurt*. "But in reality, she's far from it"

• Haha
Reactions: 65
omg could you imagine Tracy motherfuckin Grimshaw introducing the section??
"This social media start from the north shore of NSW might seem fun and down the Earth at first" *Clip plays of Sarah laughing and jumping into the pool with Fox and Kurt*. "But in reality, she's far from it"
Sarah would put on the water works and say how it's nasty trolls coming after her. She would spin it to make herself the victim whilst also plugging her crappy products between wiping he tears.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Bahahahaha she legit posts this after complaining about getting less than 3 hrs of sleep last night...yeah SO balanced 😂 she can’t even keep up with her own lies anymore lmao
Wedding dress prediction: two piece to show the ABz, with long billowy flory sleeves, and a very flowy skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.