Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She introduces herself as a "health and fitness GURU" in this video :oops::oops::oops:
I just. Cant. I have no words.

Is it extreme denial and delusions of grandeur? Or is it just excessive self confidence?
Honestly, if she looked like this on her IG, I would be so much more inclined to follow her and her workout tit rather than what she looks like now... which is unrealistic and fake AF

Reactions: 16
Seen this yet?
I saw this and had to go see her stories to know they're referring to. She's promising a "new" drop.
IMG_30ADEDB92028-1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Isn’t the new drop exactly the same as the first one, minus the orange detail? It’s like they have leftover fabric they need to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know the app is supposed to be ‘sunny’, but I always always say sue-nee in my head. Have done since it was first revealed 😆

Also I have 3 kids and would just like to extend my middle finger to those perfect people who keep saying parents should bathe their kids daily. How about no 🤣 some days it is just not worth the fight. Thank you and goodnight 😆
I only have one kid (same age as Fox) and I bath her every day.. I may not by the time I have 3 like you but 1 22 month old isn’t difficult to bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Their responses are a bleeping JOKE!
even the stans comments are a joke "stop being a karen" HUH she asked a question and didnt get an answer other then their joke of a response. If Scuzzy and the team read here why havent they made more of an effort on the customer service.... HAHAHA i cant get over how they talk to people! But i really cant be surprised

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wow, went on the Sunee IG account today and man alive, the language, tone and stance the brand is taking is in their posts is soooo amateurs. Feels like a bunch of teenagers writing that content out. Multiple unnecesary exclamation points, without context. Childish, gimmicky "challenges" (like remembering in bring your own reusable bag to the grocery store lol) and passive aggressive sassy, condescending responses to genuine customer queries. So much growing up to do.

Just goes to show, you can be a millionaire at 28, but youve still got growing up to do to learn to be a decent human being, for people to respect you.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Wow, went on the Sunee IG account today and man alive, the language, tone and stance the brand is taking is in their posts is soooo amateurs. Feels like a bunch of teenagers writing that content out. Multiple unnecesary exclamation points, without context. Childish, gimmicky "challenges" (like remembering in bring your own reusable bag to the grocery store lol) and passive aggressive sassy, condescending responses to genuine customer queries. So much growing up to do.

Just goes to show, you can be a millionaire at 28, but youve still got growing up to do to learn to be a decent human being, for people to respect you.
It is totally amateur hour over in Sunee land.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The only reason they’re leaving the critical comments/feedback/snark up is because it’s adding to their engagement levels...pretty bad PR they’re leaving full Insta thread arguments up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only reason they’re leaving the critical comments/feedback/snark up is because it’s adding to their engagement levels...pretty bad PR they’re leaving full Insta thread arguments up
I think they've decided to let their nasty stans deal with the haaterzz...save the 'team' having to spend their precious time dealing with it all.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching Sarah’s channel for a few years now and in the last 12-18 months she’s become unbearable
SOO much privilege
It’s must be soooo exhausting buying a 5 bedroom house and then renovating it from top to bottom with every custom design under the sun
Don’t like something, oh I’ll just re do it and get he custom paint team back #BOOGCHEYYY
But it’s ok before corona virus Sarah Kurt and baby fox were able to shoot off to Hawaii for 2 weeks
“once you go business class there’s no going back “ and then there’s always my luxury Byron bay escape too for when I just need some meeee time and a break from how hard I work
Oh and then let’s top it off with 2 brand new cars
But don’t forget to bring your reusable bags to Woolworths and coles I want to make sure the planet sticks around long enough for me to drive around my new Range Rover but I don’t want to brag
But I will let Kurt mention on our podcast how I spent $5000 on 2 rugs for my new house
# not bragging “can’t everyone afford this lifestyle?”
Even tho I have my own private Pilates room and gym in the garage I’ll still go to multiple Pilates and yoga classes around Sydney just so I can run into my fans and have them kiss my #grub life feet
Make sure you all download my cooking app sunee
Just ignore the terrible reviews that’s what I’m doing
Ehhhhhhh
Talk about lost touch with the common man / woman
She’s just flakey and does what ever she wants then puts on the waterworks when we all find out the truth or point out her whoopsies 🤫
Don’t claim to be real and raw when your a huge hypocrite and contradict your self all day!
Rant over 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
I know the app is supposed to be ‘sunny’, but I always always say sue-nee in my head. Have done since it was first revealed 😆

Also I have 3 kids and would just like to extend my middle finger to those perfect people who keep saying parents should bathe their kids daily. How about no 🤣 some days it is just not worth the fight. Thank you and goodnight 😆
The first half of my post was a question. I clearly don't have children and I asked "Wouldn't you bathe them every day?" I get if they don't get dirty than I guess you wouldn't have to, but my point was her child was in a pool. You should always wash after being in chlorine. Chlorine is an irritant, which can cause dryness, rashes, and in some cases eczema if left on the skin. Even worse, a study found that prolonged skin contact with chlorine has a similar effect as drinking pool water, meaning it's associated with an increased risk of asthma and bladder cancer. Was it just one time? Yeah, maybe. But she brags about not showering herself and makes her child sit in a full nappy. It's a pattern of behavior. You should ALWAYS shower immediately after being in a pool.

Reactions: 29
when he was about 8 months i think, after she did the bondi sands shoot

Reactions: 4
6A150875-F36A-4E66-BD9D-33C91D0B5F3F.png

Anyone else finds the ‘get over it’ really passive aggressive? Like it’s full out summer here in AUS, have an açai bowl for dinner if ya want, no one is judging you except for you 🙄

Also can we please not derail the thread again with mum-shaming on how often you should bathe kids? We get it, not showering after being in the pool is bad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 118
View attachment 406675

Anyone else finds the ‘get over it’ really passive aggressive? Like it’s full out summer here in AUS, have an açai bowl for dinner if ya want, no one is judging you except for you 🙄
Just came to comment on that “get over it”, wtf, get over what? 🙈 Sarah you need to get over yourself nobody gives a flying duck if you have a smoothie at 6pm 🤷🏻‍♀️
sounds like she is saying that to sound as if someone is criticising her and make the “haters” sound irrational... address the real
issues Scummy nobody cares about the bloody smoothie or whatever that is

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve been watching Sarah’s channel for a few years now and in the last 12-18 months she’s become unbearable
SOO much privilege
It’s must be soooo exhausting buying a 5 bedroom house and then renovating it from top to bottom with every custom design under the sun
Don’t like something, oh I’ll just re do it and get he custom paint team back #BOOGCHEYYY
But it’s ok before corona virus Sarah Kurt and baby fox were able to shoot off to Hawaii for 2 weeks
“once you go business class there’s no going back “ and then there’s always my luxury Byron bay escape too for when I just need some meeee time and a break from how hard I work
Oh and then let’s top it off with 2 brand new cars
But don’t forget to bring your reusable bags to Woolworths and coles I want to make sure the planet sticks around long enough for me to drive around my new Range Rover but I don’t want to brag
But I will let Kurt mention on our podcast how I spent $5000 on 2 rugs for my new house
# not bragging “can’t everyone afford this lifestyle?”
Even tho I have my own private Pilates room and gym in the garage I’ll still go to multiple Pilates and yoga classes around Sydney just so I can run into my fans and have them kiss my #grub life feet
Make sure you all download my cooking app sunee
Just ignore the terrible reviews that’s what I’m doing
Ehhhhhhh
Talk about lost touch with the common man / woman
She’s just flakey and does what ever she wants then puts on the waterworks when we all find out the truth or point out her whoopsies 🤫
Don’t claim to be real and raw when your a huge hypocrite and contradict your self all day!
Rant over 😌
Grub life feet hahaha I’m literally cackling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And another day hiding behind booms, photos or short videos. She has only talked in front of the camera a handful of times (if that) since Sunee was released almost 3 weeks ago. We're also missing 3 vlogs. Is she seriously still sulking or did the poor reception of the app knock her confidence?

They seem totally unprepared for any kind of feedback / customer service. I wouldn't be surprised if she thought everyone would 100% love the app and that nothing would go wrong, that she'd release it and sit back to watch the money and praise roll in. Instead the app is a pile of crap and people aren't impressed by her supposed 3 years of hard work. That's gotta sting.

I wonder how long she'll keep this up for? (the lack of any real content/presence from her). I feel like we're seeing a change to her brand, which I would be all for if it meant she was learning and growing, but she's incapable of doing that so it just makes me suspicious instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 406675

Also can we please not derail the thread again with mum-shaming on how often you should bathe kids? We get it, not showering after being in the pool is bad.
LMAO! It’s not even passive. That statement is full blown aggression! Sez, bAbe... Chill out with your açai, and enjoy something for once in your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.