Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf this just looks like a pile of mashed avocado and chopped tomato. this is the furthest possible thing away from a lasagne that it's possible to go
I'm like 90% convinced it's just green vomit with tomatoes sprinkled on it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And it avolutely can’t be super low fat with all that avocado in it.
Does Sez actually understand what makes up fruit/ vegetables/ grains etc? I feel like she's got less food/ nutrition knowledge than a five year old

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sunnee emailed me back in response to all of the glitches I'm experiencing with the app. They asked me what kind of phone I'm using and if it's updated (iPhone 11 updated to IOS 14.3). Then... they ask me if I have "attequette" internet connection. Excuse me did you mean to say adequate? jesus christ how can you butcher spelling that badly in a customer service email? I looked it up to see if this is an aussie spelling or something but not seeing anything. If it is, I stand corrected.

Second of all, the app was advertised by Sarah as being handy to use at the grocery store to quickly pull up inspiration for dinner. So they're implying that now I need internet to use the app? (news flash the app still doesn't work either way). I replied and said I wanted a refund since the app is unable to provide the features that it advertised as a major selling point. They are digging themselves deeper and deeper with every reply to customers. It is actually unfathomable to me how unprofessional this whole tit show is turning out to be. This is bad....even for Sarah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 136
View attachment 402509
View attachment 402510
this is her lips years ago and now... and she has the audacity to claim that she “used” to do lip fillers and refer to a 3 year old video.. as if
There’s that in love with herself face again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sunnee emailed me back in response to all of the glitches I'm experiencing with the app. They asked me what kind of phone I'm using and if it's updated (iPhone 11 updated to IOS 14.3). Then... they ask me if I have "attequette" internet connection. Excuse me did you mean to say adequate? jesus christ how can you butcher spelling that badly in a customer service email? I looked it up to see if this is an aussie spelling or something but not seeing anything. If it is, I stand corrected.

Second of all, the app was advertised by Sarah as being handy to use at the grocery store to quickly pull up inspiration for dinner. So they're implying that now I need internet to use the app? (news flash the app still doesn't work either way). I replied and said I wanted a refund since the app is unable to provide the features that it advertised as a major selling point. They are digging themselves deeper and deeper with every reply to customers. It is actually unfathomable to me how unprofessional this whole tit show is turning out to be. This is bad....even for Sarah.
Let us know what they say about the refund!
Also, Aussie here 🙋🏼‍♀️ We don’t spell adequate differently, they just don’t know how to spell haha

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks for sharing @SD'ssadbananawrap . Let us know if you get the refund. I’ve been wondering how their customer service is behind the scenes with all the glitches and issues people have been reporting.

Reactions: 22
Plot twist: the recipe calls for no avocado. 10 points if you can guess what the green mush is! 😂
Orge vomit?

Let me know if you need sections of the Australian consumer law to quote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone else noticed that she said on Friday her new vlog would be uploaded on Monday... but it's now Tuesday in Australia and she has yet to upload anything? It seems as if she's been posting the bare minimum on social media since Sunee's release to make it seem as if she's not upset behind the scenes about the largely negative response to the app.

It's also interesting that her media kit says that the Sunee Instagram page had nearly 100k followers on launch day, but it doesn't appear as if that audience is growing. It's sitting at 93.9k followers as of today.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's also interesting that her media kit says that the Sunee Instagram page had nearly 100k followers on launch day, but it doesn't appear as if that audience is growing. It's sitting at 93.9k followers as of today.
I found these two points interesting..

1. “The bubbly mum-of-one has made it her mission to reshape the fitness industry with her love of all things holistic health, functional fitness and healthy recipes.”

she wouldn’t know functional fitness if it hit her in her piano teeth. Also “reshape the fitness industry” 😂 she is what is wrong with the fitness industry.

2. “.... and her recent addition to the family has opened up her relevance to a whole new audience of wellness-conscious first-time mums”

Her recent addition?!! Does this just sound really strange? Like no mention of Fox, or their baby, or even her baby. Just an addition to up her following and engagement. Which let’s be honest, is exactly what happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Just took a quick look at the media kit you linked - the writing is terrible in this too! Is there no one around Sarah who can read and write? Or proofread?

“YouTuber turneR (turned?) entrepreneur”

“Having successfully brought... to market with great success” yes I would assume successfully doing something means it was achieved with success, no need to say it twice.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Sarah’s Day #20 If your diet’s solely cashews, you’ll love the Sunee app! According to the Healthcode, haters need a slap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I found these two points interesting..

1. “The bubbly mum-of-one has made it her mission to reshape the fitness industry with her love of all things holistic health, functional fitness and healthy recipes.”

she wouldn’t know functional fitness if it hit her in her piano teeth. Also “reshape the fitness industry” 😂 she is what is wrong with the fitness industry.

2. “.... and her recent addition to the family has opened up her relevance to a whole new audience of wellness-conscious first-time mums”

Her recent addition?!! Does this just sound really strange? Like no mention of Fox, or their baby, or even her baby. Just an addition to up her following and engagement. Which let’s be honest, is exactly what happened.
And “shut down George St, the busiest street in Sydney at her first ever Meet and Greet in Sydney”

For reference it was Druitt St in Sydney, not George St, and umm not a busy street in the slightest.

YouTube vid for reference (jump to 0.55)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her silence on invasion day is quite loud isn’t it? 😡 let’s see if she posts later in the day

Reactions: 48
Plot twist: the recipe calls for no avocado. 10 points if you can guess what the green mush is! 😂
It's Abby's vomit after she ate Sarah's "tiramisu". Wonder if Sez is going to give us a vegan, nut free, gluten free pavlova for Australia Day....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her silence on invasion day is quite loud isn’t it? 😡 let’s see if she posts later in the day
I simply cannot believe her team is so short-sighted and inept, they didn't think to bring out some Australian-themed recipes today. They could have made healthy versions of lamingtons, sausage rolls, meat pies, pavlova ... Even if you think Australia Day is a crock, everyone's got the day off and you're an idiot if you don't at least take advantage of the opportunity to engage your customers and show a little creativity. Oh well, I guess there's only so many recipes you can create with cashews, coconut oil and dates...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Just took a quick look at the media kit you linked - the writing is terrible in this too! Is there no one around Sarah who can read and write? Or proofread?

“YouTuber turneR (turned?) entrepreneur”

“Having successfully brought... to market with great success” yes I would assume successfully doing something means it was achieved with success, no need to say it twice.
THAT STUPID LEG POP! Does she ever stand normally??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.