Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madblonde

Why they keep replying to criticism telling people to try their chicken nuggets it’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 87

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Where do I get one of these jobs where I can clock four hours at the office and say how hard I’ve worked?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Tulip2

Sarah’s Day #20 If your diet’s solely cashews, you’ll love the Sunee app! According to the Healthcode, haters need a slap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

pixiemarie

BULLSHIT. This can’t be true hahaha
This is completely untrue! I work in Cronulla and I live in the area, so I see her strutting about very often. There hasn’t been a single time where I’ve seen anybody have a photo with her, stop to talk to her, or even pay notice to her for that matter. She be lyinnnnnn’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Somebodycomegeter

It annoys me so much that Sarah Suggests she had an eating disorder but has never actually addressed it. She says things like she used to obsess over food and wouldn’t eat certain things, she still does this lol, says that tracking calories is triggering, even though she still have MFP, has vaguely suggested she lost her period due to being too thin, but she still talks about wanting to be shredded and uses images from that time. It’s like she says all these things are bad but she still does them.

Herclapping at the fine for online trolls, LOL, can’t wait for Health and nutrition governing bodies to come out with a fine for unqualified people giving out health advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Flexicon

It's time Sunee introduced a new category: DAF (Dry as fuck)
And boasting that something is Vegan AND Vegetarian... how moronic. That's like saying I've just given birth AND I was pregnant.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Just saw this posted! Also, along the lines of her saying whatever she wants to fit her narrative. I remember when she was trying to sell her awful deodorant to the US audience because it had just dropped there she said “everyone at my gym uses it and they always come up to me and go, smell my armpits, smell my armpits. I’m wearing you! I love it. It makes me so happy that they do that.” Then like two weeks later when all the product had sold out she switched lanes and during one of her moronic car talks she goes “everyone always comes up to me and asks me to smell their armpits. It’s so weird. Like I don’t even know you. I like that you like the product but I don’t want to smell you.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

TickledPink

Chatty Member
DA04B1BC-432D-45B9-861C-216BC39E60D1.jpeg

when mum is a manipulative liar and instead of keeping me safe and comforting me when I hurt myself she films me in my most intimate and vulnerable toddler moments for thousands of strangers to see :rolleyes::cry:

(in her latest post you can see a bruise on his cheek)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Y’all, I’m not trying to moderate what anyone talks about in relation to Sarah and her behavior. But we have to chill with the comments on Insta, making multiple burners, encouraging people to post the same comment multiple times, etc. Those actions can get you banned from Tattle and, quite honestly, it’s getting pretty cringey as it seems like people are just trying to one up another. If it gets too bad, we might not be allowed to use the Tattle forums to discuss Sarah at all.

Let Sarah dig her own grave by responding to her actual customers in the same unprofessional ways that she responds to troll bait. Continue to make legitimate replies offering solutions (like who to contact with business complaints), offering knowledge (like explaining how followers can do their own calorie calculations), and offering constructive REAL criticism. If you have to make something up in order to have a reason for commenting or sending a story reply, then you’re trying too hard and you’re going against Tattle’s user agreement.

I agree!! So glad someone said this. It may be an unpopular opinion on here, but personally I think it’s getting too much. Sezzy does enough shady shit as it is, and if anything I think when people are going to such lengths to create fake accounts and leave feedback pretending to be a paying customer it just gives her stans more of a reason to avoid seeing the truth to Sezzy, as they’ll assume everything else her ‘haterz’ say is a lie/made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Great another huge “idea”. Means they’ve got another quick money making scheme that she’ll scam all her followers with. It’s disgusting how many different things she has now to bleed her fans dry.
This might seem nitpicky but I feel like it should be ‘we’ not ‘I’ own the old apartment. I know it’s been mentioned that she does own it and not with Kurt but it was their apartment for their family. I would definitely be including my husband (or fiancé in her case) as a joint owner. I feel like she’s just yet again flexing there to look rich or #boSsbAbE

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

beanybeans

My favourite bit of the new family pic: asking everyone for their toddler stories when yesterday she ranted about hating others talking about their kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 81

DeLaDee

Hasn't she said thousands of times that "all her friends have kids and she asks them for advice" etc and now she says she's the first one to have a baby?

One of the many things that irritates me about her is that she just picks whatever narrative that suits her that day, she tells so many lies she can't even keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 81