Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest post on the sunee IG. I guess these are the trolls loosing their minds. Making some suggestions = HATERS in Sez’s positive GF DF vegan and vegetarian world
Not to mention if any of us actually did take her food to work in her bamboo containers our bags would be completely covered in slop and it would be the worst day of work of all time. Thanks for being so thoughtful Sarah!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
so many things to say about the new vlog.
1. why on earth does she edit it to emphasise words she's saying in letters on the screen? i just don't get it.
2. that part with kurt praying with focks before he eats - weird
3. her body looks so bizarre, like the lean torso with her limbs.
4. it really showcases their really unhealthy attitude towards food and you can already see it's been passed along to focks. sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Full day of eating.. no lunch.. “IvE gRaZeD ALLLLLL dAY, Sooooo MuCh SnAcKiNg” umm no sis.. you skipped a meal so you could eat SnEaKy basmati rice for dinner. Poor women is ill.
YES THIS. All she showed was coffee, a piece of toast and Kurt’s dinner. Like what are the odds she actually ate rice and corn chips? And then she goes and tells her mainly teenage audience she doesn’t restrict...

• Sad
Reactions: 32
If Fox falls down the stairs it will make excellent attention seeking content and clickbait (thinks Sarah in her tiny pea brain)
Unless he falls & breaks his neck, fractures his skill or snaps an arm or a leg... all distinct possibilities. To not baby-proof her stairs is straight up negligent and its an accident waiting to happen. It wouldn't take much for him to fall, Scuz only supervises him through her camera lens so she's barely paying attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I just signed both Sarah and Sunee up for Grammarly. Hope they get those confirmation emails. P.S Sarah - there is a free version. You're Welcome.

-----

Why is she asking people questions about Sunee on her account but not on the Sunee page? Does she not care what her paying customers want?

• Haha
Reactions: 132
Unless he falls & breaks his neck, fractures his skill or snaps an arm or a leg... all distinct possibilities. To not baby-proof her stairs is straight up negligent and its an accident waiting to happen. It wouldn't take much for him to fall, Scuz only supervises him through her camera lens so she's barely paying attention.
They’d be off shooting another CaMpAiGn while he waits in hospital if it ever happened /s

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Alright friends, can we talk about how in that boring as balls vlog with no good recipes or anything... this “scene” Sarah actually looks fine as hell? Why is this?
- unposed, no stupid flamingo pigeon leg poses
- not faking a thigh gap
- interacting with son
- not acting fake for the camera

Her body looks ripped as and healthy... She has the body type like Britney Spears where she will never have the thigh gap naturally... Her face is very thin and abs are showing but shoulders still broad and thighs muscular thick... SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!! Her problem is that she is trying too hard for a waify tiny petite fit body and starving herself for it
Yes!! So lovely and natural. Honestly, if I had her bod I would not be posing nor wishing for a thigh gap! I just don’t get her thought process behind that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes I was just going to post this!! Someone else is 100% making food for her and she's taste testing it lol
I think you're spot in. If she was cooking all day every day we would have seen her do it ALOT more. There is no way she could have resisted showing off if she actually was slaving away and getting her hands dirty each day

Reactions: 26
I think you're spot in. If she was cooking all day every day we would have seen her do it ALOT more. There is no way she could have resisted showing off if she actually was slaving away and getting her hands dirty each day
Cue instastory ‘GuYS I have been testing recipes ALL DAY... tested 10 recipes and approved just 1 because I’m such a perfectionist’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Re the latest vlog, she talks about this feature of the sunee app which is called "cooking basics" and there are directions for how to boil an egg, etc.

I swear didn't one of you mention here that would be a better idea for her app!? Or has this always been included? Someone please clarify for me ♡

She does this regularly and we really need to stop giving her amazing business ideas and other advice! It's so frustrating to see her use them for her success, sissy does not deserve our help she has proven time and again that she is selfish and self serving (see wiki link for examples of her problematic and harmful behaviour).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit different from the food talk but it’s so annoying when she goes on and on about wanting ‘thick luscious hair’ for the wedding whilst she’s shoving it up in a bun. Putting your hair up constantly will prevent hair growth. Restrictive dieting also affects it - speaking as someone who knows people who have had EDs and had one myself, your hair thins and can fall out like crazy. Sis clearly hasn’t done her research

Reactions: 24
Can I just say that as the wife of a Mexican-American all of her “are you going loco?,” “this is the Mexican Fiesta bathroom,” “Holla, Señor” tit really drives me crazy. Particularly because the Hispanic population of Australia is only around 123,000 and she only has white as tit friends. So I doubt she knows anything about Hispanic culture, let alone ever even met a Hispanic person.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Can I just say that as the wife of a Mexican-American all of her “are you going loco?,” “this is the Mexican Fiesta bathroom,” “Holla, Señor” tit really drives me crazy. Particularly because the Hispanic population of Australia is only around 123,000 and she only has white as tit friends. So I doubt she knows anything about Hispanic culture, let alone ever even met a Hispanic person.
But she calls it Nar-choss instead of nar-chose, so that means she knows a LOT about Hispanic culture doesn't it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This describes Sezzzie to a 'T'! ETA Might send it to her so she can do a self-examination!
20210129_183336.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saw this posted! Also, along the lines of her saying whatever she wants to fit her narrative. I remember when she was trying to sell her awful deodorant to the US audience because it had just dropped there she said “everyone at my gym uses it and they always come up to me and go, smell my armpits, smell my armpits. I’m wearing you! I love it. It makes me so happy that they do that.” Then like two weeks later when all the product had sold out she switched lanes and during one of her moronic car talks she goes “everyone always comes up to me and asks me to smell their armpits. It’s so weird. Like I don’t even know you. I like that you like the product but I don’t want to smell you.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
The way fox goes up and down the stairs alone gives me ANXIETY.

Also did you notice when she said ‘me and fox are having the same dinner’ she blatantly gave him half of hers and it was not two separate portions? So she barely ate anything at all. It does worry me a bit seeing how much she’s restricting.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.