Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FF6E5120-7F7E-4183-956A-C1FAEDB7B07D.png

IS SHE KIDDING!!!!!! HEALTHY WEDDING CAKE!!!!!! oh my god GF fair enough... but it’s a bloody wedding cake

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The IRONY of her saying she graduated top of her class while the entire post is full of mistakes lol
I’m so confused and maybe I’m misunderstanding... Didn’t she always talk about not having a college degree? Now suddenly she graduated top in her class?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay, let’s work through these statements. She is equating online criticism to haters (nothing new there) but then goes so far as to link it to extremely cruel, violent and radical people... this is hyperbole (you can look that one up, Sarah) to a high level. It’s incorrect but seems emotionally manipulative so that if her stans listen to anything negative about her then it must be cruel, violent and radical... sounds very cultish, trying to control people’s responses, guilt them into feeling bad if they question anything.

Let’s not forget that she has gaslighted so many, with all constructive criticism deleted, they have nowhere to turn if they feel differently or start to question the “reality” of life as presented by sezzy.

There are very valid criticisms to be made. She gives false information on important women’s health matters, she has had a negative influence on young girls’ eating and fitness habits, with so many saying her portrayal of “health” worsened EDs. Not to mention her issues with BIPOC. Yes, some points on here may be nit-picking or personal opinions but there are real, important and valid issues that need to be raised, people’s lives are being affected.

For her to be writing these things I can only think that she must be feeling extremely threatened by the poor Sunee reviews and commentary at the moment. And don’t get me started on her putting fox’s safety first, given her behaviour since he was born, monetising him, over sharing so many aspects of his life and the shocking stories of him with no clothes on just a few days ago, I mean it’s is complete and utter joke because she has NEVER protected his privacy.

ETA: I obviously don’t know what sort of DMs she’s getting if people are threatening violence or harm to her, but I feel like if that was happening she would have said and shown screenshots for sympathy. If that is happening then that’s absolutely terrible. I’ve never seen anyone here wish harm or violence upon Sarah. I think most of us just feel for the stans and wish she would change and hate seeing her profit from her unethical behaviour. I think she never specifically mentions tattle because there are so many reasonable people here with sensible, well-thought-out arguments of why some things she does are so wrong, that if she sent her stans here their eyes may be opened (sorry for the essay)
The whole "radical" comment to me, speaks to her political viewpoints. She probably views BLM as "radical" even though it's basic human rights and challengers her narrow viewpoint. That term is such a hot buzzword right now, especially in America. Idk if that's what it would mean in the context of Australia's political sphere. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it wouldn't surprise me if she sees anyone that's not conservative as "radical".

Also going back and reading her story, I really think she means that she can't share her views bc they are not what is acceptable today. Which probably means she doesn't support LGBQT+, BLM etc. Which again, isn't political, it's basic human rights. And she can't take any constructive criticism about her privilege and position. To me, it's ultimately sad and mainly the reason I unfollowed because of how she responded to the cultural appropriation. And she started to annoy me lol. I really think she is happy in her little bubble and refuses to burst it, because then she would have to do the work to fix her mistakes and she doesn't want to do that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Doesn’t this just show her unhealthy habits? If it’s not a healthy cake then it has to be df/gf?? Implying that if something is dairy free or gluten free then it’s healthy.

sorry I didn’t realise this was already brought up!!!
Grinds my gears as a coeliac who cannot eat gluten!!! Gluten free foods are often higher in sugar and the average person is meant to consume gluten. Its pretty hard to get a nice gf AND df cake.....

Reactions: 17
Also going back and reading her story, I really think she means that she can't share her views bc they are not what is acceptable today. Which probably means she doesn't support LGBQT+, BLM etc.
Agreed. She said something similar during the cultural appropriation scandal that she couldn't say what she really wanted to because she was already getting enough hate. It was obvious she thought it was jUsT hAiR but knew she couldn't come out and say so.

Such an empathetic ray of sunshine 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Agreed. She said something similar during the cultural appropriation scandal that she couldn't say what she really wanted to because she was already getting enough hate. It was obvious she thought it was jUsT hAiR but knew she couldn't come out and say so.

Such an empathetic ray of sunshine 🙄
Yeah I think her "apology" video and performative activism really cemented that she doesn't care about certain people and issues, just about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why this picture with that question?? Like, "I have never smoked, that's why I look like this" ??
"I am the healthiest princess of all times and this body is the bonus winner for all of my sacrifices" kind of vibe. Well. I don't smoke but I know there are plenty of athletes that smoke weed and they are perfectly healthy. You are not superior nor healthier if you don't have a drink or a joint in your life.
Alcohol is a drug...

She brags about THE DUMBEST tit. Breastfeeding has barely anything to do with your ‘pancake boobs’ and a lot to do with your kid. My daughter had a high palate and a tongue tie so regardless of how much I persevered it wouldn’t take. She sure does think the sun shines out of every orifice of her body. Conceited piece of tit.
except is took a while for her to get a correct latch if I remember correctly. There is a picture of it.

Reactions: 13
I'm just aghast at the price of Body Bloom. That guy on YouTube who breaks down the validity of its health claims said:

“At $67/month for the recommended daily portion, that’s over $800 per year on a health product with no scientific evidence to support its use.”

I just finished listening to the episode of The Dream podcast about MLM scams and wellness quacks where they talk about all the powders/elixirs people are hawking. Best case scenario is that people are spending billions of dollars a year on substances that don’t even do anything (ie Body Bloom). So we’re just wasting our money. There is a law in North America called DSHEA which talks about "structure/function claims” - the claims that can be made on supplement bottles.

You can’t legally say that a supplement prevents or improves something, but you can say it plays a part or promotes it. Positive attributes are crucial in marketing and selling the product. ie instead of saying “prevents constipation” you could legally get away with saying “promotes regularity."

Body Bloom product description, using all the permissable verbs:
  • Promotes glowing, healthy, smooth skin
  • Plays a part in restoring a happy healthy gut
  • Collagen support for healthy skin, hair & nails
  • Promotes a comfortable digestive system
  • Plays an essential role for collagen & keratin production
= doesn't do anything

:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
In the past year I've really noticed so many inconsistencies between what Sarah and Kurt share vs reality. They make it seem as if they're grinding away non-stop to perfect every detail of each project they undertake, but it seems that a large portion of their work is actually outsourced, and they rarely ever credit the people doing that work behind the scenes. For example, Sarah using Lara from Lala's Plate to do a portion of the styling and food photography for the Sunee App; or Kurt having his KJTilse website and branding done by Hello Hello Studio despite the fact that re-branding is one of the services he now offers potential clients. I was a fan of following their journey for such a long time, but the lack of transparency (combined with so many other problematic behaviors and messages) has really caused me to lose respect for this couple. It's disappointing to say the least.

Reactions: 66
Putting Fox’s safety and well-being first..... by exposing his actual genitals to 1 million strangers/potential sexual predators on the internet.
THIS! If you’re putting your children on your socials to millions or even thousands of people, you are NOT putting their safety first. You are exploiting them.

Reactions: 40
why is no one talking about this one?
she’s so insane!!!!! it’s like a humble brag about how hard she works but it just highlights she’s tight as with her money (won’t hire help), can’t time manage or delegate and has breakdowns.
what a Bos$ B!tcH!!!!
I hold a special hatred of influencers who brag about how busy they are.
Look at Brittney Saunders- probably the actual busiest influencer and a legit legend, never brags. So humble.

Reactions: 52
She brags about THE DUMBEST tit. Breastfeeding has barely anything to do with your ‘pancake boobs’ and a lot to do with your kid. My daughter had a high palate and a tongue tie so regardless of how much I persevered it wouldn’t take. She sure does think the sun shines out of every orifice of her body. Conceited piece of tit.
I'm sorry but this is such a dick thing to say. I have really large boobs and I'm not comfortable. I'm also insanely self conscious about them and reading stuff like this when I was younger would have set me back so much. I've ended up restrictively eating before in a wild attempt to make them smaller. Which I know is stupid. But this kind of remark is bullshit for a holistic positive princess. You could just say, no I don't want bigger boobs cause I like the way I am - you don't need to deminish the confidence of others.

ETA I'm not a Mum so in all honesty no idea about the breastfeeding thing. No need for comments like that though it makes me so angry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
why is no one talking about this one?
she’s so insane!!!!! it’s like a humble brag about how hard she works but it just highlights she’s tight as with her money (won’t hire help), can’t time manage or delegate and has breakdowns.
what a Bos$ B!tcH!!!!
Also does anyone else remember her making a big deal about finally showing what she *actually* does in a day cause it is CRAZY. But then she uploaded the vlog and it was the bare minimum

I’ll try to find the video.

I think this might be it? Not sure. If not she has still titled it as a crazy day, but it isn’t at all?!

“I dOnT lIkE to ShOw oFf” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why this picture with that question?? Like, "I have never smoked, that's why I look like this" ??
"I am the healthiest princess of all times and this body is the bonus winner for all of my sacrifices" kind of vibe. Well. I don't smoke but I know there are plenty of athletes that smoke weed and they are perfectly healthy. You are not superior nor healthier if you don't have a drink or a joint in your life.
Didn’t she used to go clubbing every weekend when she was like 18. Didn’t she drink a lot at that time, yet she never had a cigarette. I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 21
She’s clearly very triggered by the negative Sunee feedback when she spends so much time humble bragging about how wonderful she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
SHE DIDNT EVEN BREASTFEED FOR AS LONG AS SHE CLAIMS. WE SAW BABY FORMULA IN THE BACKGROUND OF MULTIPLE STORIES ARGHHHHH

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.