Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting Fox’s safety and well-being first..... by exposing his actual genitals to 1 million strangers/potential sexual predators on the internet.
I just wanted to write that as well! 😂
I mean it's literally a few days ago and now his safety comes first?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My dog could tit a more coherent message than this.
Also why are they tag teaming putting him to sleep? It's not a competitive sport or something! Ridiculous.

IMG_0061.jpg

At this point her spelling and grammar issues are not a badge of honour. It's nothing to feel proud about the way she goes on like "aint nobody got no time to spellcheck/proofread" because it's evident the issues are spilling over into her app that people paid for, and her podcast that people paid for. She has her head so far up her arse, she wont see her downfall coming until it kicks her up the backside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Please tell me she is not flexing her “would’ve been” degrees while having a spelling mistake every 3 words 😂
Every single story sounds so aggressive, she is DESPERATE for sympathy 🙈😂
And she talks about being kind when the other day she said she wanted to punch people?
She is legit delusional

Also why are they tag teaming putting him to sleep? It's not a competitive sport or something! Ridiculous.

View attachment 403453
At this point her spelling and grammar issues are not a badge of honour. It's nothing to feel proud about the way she goes on like "aint nobody got no time to spellcheck/proofread" because it's evident the issues are spilling over into her app that people paid for, and her podcast that people paid for. She has her head so far up her arse, she wont see her downfall coming until it kicks her up the backside.
But she claims she puts on a 110%. She thinks everyone has her same tiny IQ and can’t see her contradictions

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Also for someone who has been all but MISSING on her stories since Funee launched, this is a great tactic to passive aggressively respond to all the negative conjecture around her work and life. She is so utterly predictable and so so naiive, and in desperate need of therapy to just sort this stuff out on her own and not to an audience of 1 million people in the hopes that they'll validate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 17.35.36.png

DUUUUUUDE, ARE YOU SHITTING ME???
Youre constantly showing off everything in your very expensive home, your fancy lounges, your kitchen, your ovens, your clothes in your wardrobe, your accessories, your gifts, your SHOPPING BILLS! STOP bleeping LYING THROUGH YOUR FAKE TEETH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Yes indeed you put 110% into Sunee. That's why it's perfect, works perfectly, no spelling errors, perfect support, it's exactly what your followers wanted and they are soooo happy.

"There are extremely cruel, violent and radical people" that's why you "put Fox's (with apostrophe) safety first". Yeah that is why you show him naked to the world right? You are sick Sara Stevenson and you need help.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Yes, both his parents have completely 💫nauuchural💫 teeth that they will genetically pass down to him lucky lucky boy
This Stan obviously doesn't remember the vlog where Sarah talks about getting Kurt the same new teeth for his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 27
BULLSHIT. This can’t be true hahaha
Can confirm it is 100% not true. I live in Cronulla and see her around A LOT. Especially on walks where she is passed by a lot of people. Not once have I ever seen her stopped by anyone or even waved at. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

No one in Cronulla gives a tit about her lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
BULLSHIT. This can’t be true hahaha
This is completely untrue! I work in Cronulla and I live in the area, so I see her strutting about very often. There hasn’t been a single time where I’ve seen anybody have a photo with her, stop to talk to her, or even pay notice to her for that matter. She be lyinnnnnn’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 12.56.34.png

Okay so take away the "self-criticism" (unless you count her saying that her always giving 110% is her downfall), the "shyness" and the "feeling of inadequacy" (basically the traits that would imply that she isn't a bright and fun little sunflower) and YA GAL IS JUST A TEXTBOOK NARCISSIST WITH A PLATFORM.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s Day #20 - sis has no manner, struggles with spelling and grammar, won’t shower after the gym, and Sunee recipes are grim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why this picture with that question?? Like, "I have never smoked, that's why I look like this" ??
"I am the healthiest princess of all times and this body is the bonus winner for all of my sacrifices" kind of vibe. Well. I don't smoke but I know there are plenty of athletes that smoke weed and they are perfectly healthy. You are not superior nor healthier if you don't have a drink or a joint in your life.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The spelling errors are just so bizarre to me at this point. Like, iPhones and autocorrect can be annoying AF and switch stuff up (even with repeated efforts to make it NOT change a word). But how often is she misspelling so many words that it is seemingly not kicking in at all???

I also feel like it’s gotten so much worse recently. I’m trying to imagine a scenario where she doesn’t notice errors of that magnitude. Errors that impact comprehension and occur at that frequency typically indicate really poor literacy or word processing abilities. Does she have a learning disability that’s never been diagnosed? Is she under the influence when she’s posting this content? I just can’t get behind the idea that this stems purely from laziness or indifference.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.