Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This Sunee app disaster is all Kurt’s fault. For 2 years (or 3 🙄 according to Sez), Kurt sat there at the dinner table painstakingly ingesting these meals whilst praising Sez with remarks like, “hmm yeah, it’s great”, “oh yeah, it’s really tasty”, “mmm I’m really enjoying myself”, “wow, it tastes like the real thing”, all the while knowing too well the grey slop was nothing groundbreaking, allowing Sez to follow through with her delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

SW15_Ever4

This is my first comment on this forum, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. But I was reading a comment today from someone who referenced the Health Code Daily podcast episode about online haters. I listened to it and I am so frustrated and angry that I needed to vent on here.

She was talking how some people are very aggressive and she deletes and blocks those people. But she isn't even doing that. She is deleting comments and blocking her fans who are literally giving her their feedback and constructive criticism. Comments like "I wish I could buy this, but I lost my job and can't afford it!" Or "I wish this was a cookbook and not an app" are getting deleted by her. It proves to me that she truly doesn't care about her fans. She has no sympathy if her followers lost their jobs and are struggling financially. She does not value her fans. She still has yet to publicly say something like "I'm sorry so many of you are struggling financially during this pandemic. The Sunee team is discussing what we can do to help. We understand the hardships everyone is going through and will get back to you soon".

When I followed her, I thought she was a great person because all of her comments were so kind and uplifting. She always talked about haters and I expected people who were being ruthless online. That was until I saw the genuine comments on her Instagram for the Sunee app launch, which she ended up deleting. I was shocked because I did not find them rude at all and thought the feedback was very informative! They had comments about how glitchy the app was, the recipes not being thought out well, etc. It's good to know those things so you don't spend $120 on something with a bunch of issues. But when she deleted that feedback I felt like we are all deceived, so I googled it which led me here and on Reddit forums. I saw so many screenshots of respectful comments from fans she deleted and blocked. It's incredibly rude! And she lies to her fans who are oblivious by making it seem like she only deletes threats or very hateful things.

Kurt also pissed me off in that podcast episode when he said his condescending responses to her "haters" who make new accounts and call her out after they are blocked. I use to feel bad for him and like she treated him like he was inferior to her, but now I realize they are both equally narcissistic. A marriage with two narcissists will inevitably fail. I 100% cannot see them being together forever.

Sorry for the rant. I'm irritated by their lack of empathy and respect for their followers, and how she lies and takes advantage of them. I've since unfollowed her and will no longer support her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Over the weekend on the Aus App Store there’s been 8 1-star reviews! Seems like everyone is beginning to get really over it. Also love this reply... the poster says the recipes are basic eg the potato bake.... and sunee replies saying she should try more complex recipes like the potato bake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You seriously can’t make this shit up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

DeLaDee

Those Instagram stories in the car... just rambling about rambling.

And today her friends have kids but yesterday she was the only one of her friends to have a child...WTF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 99

Asty Gurl

Fox is not the only one to be shown naked, Kurt currently appears to be often on display wearing no or minimal clothes. I find it so gross and disturbing particularly given how unwell he looks and how terribly he has aged in the past couple of yrs.

I often read on tattle the word 'narcissist' being thrown around in relation to lots of influencers. I am a psychologist and I find myself often disagreeing inside. Narcissism is a complex and multi-faceted phenomenon and being very self-centered/seeking attention does not automatically translate into being a narcissist. Sarah is the single exception I have identified so far where I actually agree. She presents several of the typical traits. I however disagree with previous comments that Kurt is also one; he seems more likely to be an enabler. But what worries me the most is Fox's future mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Has anyone covered the fact that in their daily shitcast called 'rising above online hate' Scuz says her 'hattazz' deserve to be punched in the head? Right at the end of it. Cheers spotify for supporting this kind of behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
This is from the SD reddit as well. I had such a strong reaction when reading this. Of course the commenter was blocked & deleted for the (rightful and painfully accurate!) callout.

hz489t7ib5a61.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Spanner14

VIP Member
Why is she so proud to be not showering? She straight up tells us is 32°C and she's done a hard workout and then just gone straight to the office and is super stinky. Like... Great? That's gross well done? Is stink supposed to equal rEaL?? Cause real people be showering.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Tan9Heart

Imagine going to your mates to watch the game, then Sarah comes out in her bikini/fake tan/pointed toe and thigh gap. Penis on a stick and homemade muesli bars.

They be nudging Kurt ‘Can we order a pizza’

• Haha
Reactions: 94
I just have to say that sipping coffee and having a laugh with you always brightens my mornings. Tattle is the only reason that I'm keeping up with Sezza's bullshit.
Love you guys! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Maggie13

You’re telling me she just dramatically dropped on the couch like she is so exhausted after 4 hours at the office? 4 HOURS?? Is that supposed to be long? Genuinely concerned here hahaha fk she must normally only go for 1 hour if that’s her reaction after 4 🤣 good work boss milfy babe killing the game

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Her latest car stories 😂 "I hate when people only talk about their kids, like their teething and just all about the child"

Honey, you update us on your child's toileting schedule..... I think she's just talking about herself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Courtney.1221

Wonder how long this’ll stay up for before I get savagely blocked... I’ve never posted on an influencer account before, just a major lurker, but at this point I’m done with her attitude
B5917BAE-0C2A-4A4B-A7DA-D1B5FB9DACB5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 87