Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am catching up from the previous thread and was so mad seeing how Sarah treated a true fan asking about a lower calorie option.... faaaaar out that was next level rude and inconsiderate. She lacks any empathy! Especially for someone who herself has supposedly struggled with her weight and cellulite 🙄 you would understand the need to be mindful about the food choices you should make.

If she knew ANYTHING about food she would be working on a lower calorie cheesecake to give her followers options because there ARE ways to lower the calorie count! The problem is Sarah doesn’t actually know anything about food, it isn’t a true passion, she just copy/pastes what she sees others make, she actually doesn’t have a talent for this and it seriously shows.

wtf did she do a recipe app and not a workout app????? This makes no sense!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I love how everything is now being created by a team and not just by Sarah 😂 I thought she said she has been working so hard for 3 years and her “team” (friends/ people that work for her) would test taste it. We all know if the app had 5 stars and positive feedback she would make sure everyone knows SHE is the one doing all the work. Regretting the app much? 😅
lol that was me asking why it's called Eastern chicken. I just don't get it why she didn't call it Middle Eastern which is what it bleeping is.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I just DM's Tropeaka on Instagram and expressed my disappointment. I legitimately used to like their range of products, but simply cannot stand the association and refuse to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why they keep replying to criticism telling people to try their chicken nuggets it’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Aww the chef forgot to slap her coastal vibes filter on it, amateur 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 64
One of the articles on Sunee talks about pantry staples used as skincare and of course many of the recipes use coconut oil. Per Healthline: Coconut oil is highly comedogenic, which means it can clog pores. Consequently, it may actually make acne worse for some people. Summary: When applied to the skin, coconut oil may clog pores and make acne worse.

Both her Peachy Clean scrub and Butter Me Up have coconut oil high on the ingredients list. It clogged my pores so badly my body broke out in angry red cystic acne and scarred my legs. I e-mailed La Bang about it and they just said thanks for letting us know. No refund, no "sorry," no offer of even a credit. I was really disappointed with their customer service.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Sorry guizzz, long rant here. I only joined up here in the last week or so and I’ve made a couple comments where I felt like it but have mostly just been keeping up to speed with the latest threads.

I am avolutely sure it’s been mentioned a bunch of times, but it still grinds my gears SO MUCH that someone can -
1) release a cooking app without any cooking qualifications
2) release exercise ebooks without any PT qualifications
3) sell and promote skincare products/supplements etc without any health or skin qualifications

It makes my blood boil that she can take the piss like this. I can’t go and be a PT without being qualified.

“In Australia, personal trainers have legal requirements to have an official personal trainer certification. Personal trainers need both a Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) and Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215).”- (Legal123.com.au)

I just don’t understand how selling programs of workouts to people is not the same thing?? PT approved or not. It’s HER service she is providing. Same goes with the cooking crap re the app. Makes me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
So doesn't count calories, provide nutritional information or macros, but then makes a YT video about which workout burns the most calories?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
If you consider potato bake to be a challenging recipe, then you shouldn’t be creating a cooking app. It’s got 4 fucken ingredients. Fox could make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I'm loving the fact that she has read here because it was only mentioned at the end of the last thread that she was inconsistent with her youtube and she hadn't posted in a while! "Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about my YouTube"

Yeah sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm loving the fact that she has read here because it was only mentioned at the end of the last thread that she was inconsistent with her youtube and she hadn't posted in a while! "Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about my YouTube"

Yeah sure 😂
I came to post the same thing :LOL:
It was also mentioned that she puts no effort into her businesses so she emphasised in her stories that she’s putting EXTRA effort into this one

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love the way she talks herself up aye
Whenever she uploads a new Vlog it’s always “this is SUCH a good Vlog guys.. you’re gonna love it”

No lovey, I don’t think I will tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 74
This is the first time in a long while she complained about editing a Vlog and how much time it took and how she can't finish because she has to tag team... This one has been filmed for so long why didn't she give it to her team to edit? She didn't edit the last ones, they just appeared on her YT some two weeks after filming

Reactions: 19
It is so utterly upsetting that this woman takes zero accountability for any faults she makes. She is a human being, we all make mistakes, but hers are just happening over and over again because she refuses to try to better herself.

It’s difficult to comprehend that she has had so much criticism given to her about Sunee with its recipes and functionality and she just blocks anyone who dares try to give her any idea on how to make her ~CoOkInG pRoJeCt~ better! The mentality of ‘someone giving constructive criticism = hater’ is so narcissistic and pitiful. This girl is totally deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.