Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiraffe

Hi, please report them to the ACCC. Even if you're not in Australia, they need to be reported for this. If you ARE in Australia then OH MY GOD you have rights. I have a good template of relevant laws you can send them if you need x
I am in Australia but it was back in July 2020. I have probably left it a bit late to follow up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

WhyDoIEvenCare

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Pittyparty

I agree with your sentiment that he doesn’t receive much attention but his cot is $700...I only know this because we have the same one and a similarly bland toddler room 🤣
Hahaha I have recently done up my sons room the same age as fox because when I noticed fox’s room I thought I can barely talk 🤣

What I find SO FUNNY is Kurt caring for his TINYYY lawn. You remember when Sarah said she wanted a house so ‘fock and Abbi could run around in the back yard’ ‘I loved playing games in the back yard as a kid’ - Then they move into a house with zero grass and literally pave over every remaining bit. So now poor Abby only has that small thin patch by the side of their house :( - I bet Kurt wanted more grass too, seeing as how happy he gets about looking after the small bit they have. Like why have that huge a$$ decking and loads of stone ??? Your kids are going to want to run around and play football not lay on a deckchair (sigh). Maybe it’s an Australian thing? Can someone shed some light on this?
I’ve lived in both the UK, US and Australia. Aussie houses in the inner suburbs, like Sarah’s, are very different to houses in UK/US. Most tend to deck/pave their entire outdoor spaces (inner suburb plots tend to be smaller and use as much as possible for the house and leave little room for an outdoor area, so the remaining outdoor space they do have is paved/decked so it can be used for entertainment space). Also over here it’s pretty hard to keep grass alive. You need an underground, automatic watering system built in if you want a shot of keeping it alive - unless you’re willing to water it by hand every evening. Most people cba and just pave/deck the area.

cottoncase

Here in Aus they do a full health check at every vaccination appointment to check if they are hitting milestones & see if there is any red flags with hearing, vision, hips you name it. I do wonder, given that Focks is unvaccinated if he’s ever even had a check up for any of these things. Makes me feel so sad for him
Wait, he’s unvaccinated? How do you know?

hatercul8r

We'll see how long it will take until this one gets deleted.

Side note: Rachel (sar.ra) is a Goreng Goreng women who is not only an amazing artist but also an incredible educator re: systemic issues which First Nations face everyday due to colonialism and genocide. I'd give her a follow as she has done amazing things for the community.
i looooooooove Sar.ra!!! i have a few pieces <3

• Heart

rva8210

This came up in my recommendations. Its from 2016 and she went to a beauty chef event, she spoke about their probiotic drink that she had every morning LOL

Interesting at 4:15 she talks about their new cookbook and how its all gluten free and dairy free and how its perfect for her. Some more inspiration perhaps?
She already had her veneers by that time, but she was very pretty naturally without any work.

Reactions: 3

Nodi504

Chatty Member
To all the fellow mommas, how has Sarah affected your relationship with food, your body and approach to motherhood?

Reactions: 3