Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just aghast at the price of Body Bloom. That guy on YouTube who breaks down the validity of its health claims said:

“At $67/month for the recommended daily portion, that’s over $800 per year on a health product with no scientific evidence to support its use.”

I just finished listening to the episode of The Dream podcast about MLM scams and wellness quacks where they talk about all the powders/elixirs people are hawking. Best case scenario is that people are spending billions of dollars a year on substances that don’t even do anything (ie Body Bloom). So we’re just wasting our money. There is a law in North America called DSHEA which talks about "structure/function claims” - the claims that can be made on supplement bottles.

You can’t legally say that a supplement prevents or improves something, but you can say it plays a part or promotes it. Positive attributes are crucial in marketing and selling the product. ie instead of saying “prevents constipation” you could legally get away with saying “promotes regularity."

Body Bloom product description, using all the permissable verbs:
  • Promotes glowing, healthy, smooth skin
  • Plays a part in restoring a happy healthy gut
  • Collagen support for healthy skin, hair & nails
  • Promotes a comfortable digestive system
  • Plays an essential role for collagen & keratin production
= doesn't do anything

:rolleyes:
Chiming in to say — THE DREAM is my favorite podcast and I flew through it at the beginning of quarantine last year. Really hoping they do a third season.

Reactions: 10
What I find SO FUNNY is Kurt caring for his TINYYY lawn. You remember when Sarah said she wanted a house so ‘fock and Abbi could run around in the back yard’ ‘I loved playing games in the back yard as a kid’ - Then they move into a house with zero grass and literally pave over every remaining bit. So now poor Abby only has that small thin patch by the side of their house :( - I bet Kurt wanted more grass too, seeing as how happy he gets about looking after the small bit they have. Like why have that huge a$$ decking and loads of stone ??? Your kids are going to want to run around and play football not lay on a deckchair (sigh). Maybe it’s an Australian thing? Can someone shed some light on this?
I’ve lived in both the UK, US and Australia. Aussie houses in the inner suburbs, like Sarah’s, are very different to houses in UK/US. Most tend to deck/pave their entire outdoor spaces (inner suburb plots tend to be smaller and use as much as possible for the house and leave little room for an outdoor area, so the remaining outdoor space they do have is paved/decked so it can be used for entertainment space). Also over here it’s pretty hard to keep grass alive. You need an underground, automatic watering system built in if you want a shot of keeping it alive - unless you’re willing to water it by hand every evening. Most people cba and just pave/deck the area.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Sarah's family and 'friends' (aka colleagues) think of her responses to such Q&A's and True/False/Assumptions. I get embarrassed thinking about it. Is Kurt reading that and thinking 'da duck... we don't spend our whole park outings waving at 10-20 different GROUPS of people and taking photos every 30 minutes'. Surely some of them read that absolute dribble and think about the amount of tit Sarah spins... or has she manipulated them all to believe she is hard-working, ethical, honour student whose autocorrect has changed her spelling of becasue and cheescake behind her back, just like the haterzzzz are out to tear her sunshine rays down.

My key takeaways;
1. SHE WANTS TO TRAVEL AUS HAHAHAHAHAHA. She can barely leave Cronulla without having a meltdown. Look how she went in Tasmania for four days.
2. Ironic she put an image up of them filming their podcast, when talking about putting 110% into everything. Even though we know she films multiple real and authentic podcast episodes after midnight to get them done. Story of her life.
3. She is super chill and relaxed about the wedding and just wants everyone to have fun. As long as they don't drink or enjoy eating refined sugar, dairy and gluten.
4. She doesn't like sweet treats or skip meals for them??? Watch every second vlog from the past 4 years and that will answer this question 'oops I forgot to eat but I ate this whole tray of fruit and nut mix granola vegan tiramisu apple abortion crumble.
5. Enjoyed being prego?? Okay we will ignore all the pregnancy vlogs with complaints, the insta narrative captions and all the sly digs about the burden of Fox and him ruining your body.

It's actually quite sad that she genuinely believes the things she writes. And so bleeping arrogant. I really think she has a lonely, unfulfilled life and is sooo far out of touch with reality and others. And I don't see how she can ever change for the better, her traits are way too narcissistic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
We'll see how long it will take until this one gets deleted.

Side note: Rachel (sar.ra) is a Goreng Goreng women who is not only an amazing artist but also an incredible educator re: systemic issues which First Nations face everyday due to colonialism and genocide. I'd give her a follow as she has done amazing things for the community.
i looooooooove Sar.ra!!! i have a few pieces <3

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve lived in both the UK, US and Australia. Aussie houses in the inner suburbs, like Sarah’s, are very different to houses in UK/US. Most tend to deck/pave their entire outdoor spaces (inner suburb plots tend to be smaller and use as much as possible for the house and leave little room for an outdoor area, so the remaining outdoor space they do have is paved/decked so it can be used for entertainment space). Also over here it’s pretty hard to keep grass alive. You need an underground, automatic watering system built in if you want a shot of keeping it alive - unless you’re willing to water it by hand every evening. Most people cba and just pave/deck the area.
Cronulla is on the outskirts of Sydney, not in the inner suburbs. The very large majority of people here would have a large grassed backyard, except for the current trend of duplexing everything in sight and making it like the inner suburbs with no backyard. However if you bought a Torrens title house, decking the entire backyard and having no grass would significantly reduce its resale value as all the others around it would offer large grassed backyards. It’s not actually too hard to keep grass alive here either, ours takes very minimal maintenance. Sarah lives cOaSTaL remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her form in the first video of her new ig workout is SO alarming! Swinging the weight around like that would be so hard on your back. I feel like it should be more controlled like a curl to a press, not just one big swing to the top?

Reactions: 22
Her form in the first video of her new ig workout is SO alarming! Swinging the weight around like that would be so hard on your back. I feel like it should be more controlled like a curl to a press, not just one big swing to the top?
A9C40FA9-98D8-4FEE-B825-E1CA60647171.jpeg
2BFF113C-6433-4A2D-9242-2E6041746D89.jpeg

Even Abby done with her BS 🙄

Also she has a gym set up in the garage and a PiLaTEs room, why is she working out on the deck?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sis has been on YT for 8 years.... her account was created only 7.5 years ago and her first video was uploaded at the same time. I know this is petty of me to investigate but she ALWAYS rounds up.

1611719381480.png

Reactions: 28
Sis has been on YT for 8 years.... her account was created only 7.5 years ago and her first video was uploaded at the same time. I know this is petty of me to investigate but she ALWAYS rounds up.

View attachment 404860
I'm glad you looked because even on her channel a few years ago she'd reference when she started and the time never aligned with the dates on her videos... it's just such a weird disprovable thing to lie about.

Reactions: 21
You’re telling me she just dramatically dropped on the couch like she is so exhausted after 4 hours at the office? 4 HOURS?? Is that supposed to be long? Genuinely concerned here hahaha fk she must normally only go for 1 hour if that’s her reaction after 4 🤣 good work boss milfy babe killing the game

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Also does anyone else remember her making a big deal about finally showing what she *actually* does in a day cause it is CRAZY. But then she uploaded the vlog and it was the bare minimum

I’ll try to find the video.

I think this might be it? Not sure. If not she has still titled it as a crazy day, but it isn’t at all?!

“I dOnT lIkE to ShOw oFf” 😂
Her day seems to be- feed fox. Make some yuck meals do a few chores, go for a walk and do a workout. Unsure how that counts as busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t have kids but I’ve been a nanny before and the kids would always have a bath every single day. She is saying Fox’s hair looks crazy cause he was in the pool yesterday... I assume (hope) besides being in the pool water he would’ve been wearing sunscreen too. I can’t think of a yuckier feeling than going to sleep without a shower after a day in the pool and sticky sunscreen on me 🙈 #Pleasebatheyourchild

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Did she just say eat that and then I'll change your nappy? I used to change my kids as soon as they woke up.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.