Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four hours at the office? Four bleeping hours?! This girl would drop dead if she ever had to work a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Haven’t been on for awhile but glad to see the threads are increasing!

Btw, in her latest story of Fox, it’s actually really concerning that this boy does not speak at all! He is still throwing out sounds and not words. Correct me if I’m wrong — I’m not a parent, but shouldn’t he be saying at least a few words by now?

Reactions: 23

Btw, in her latest story of Fox, it’s actually really concerning that this boy does not speak at all! He is still throwing out sounds and not words. Correct me if I’m wrong — I’m not a parent, but shouldn’t he be saying at least a few words by now?
For me is not so much how many words or not, some people here said it’s normal for some kids not to say many words at his age. Is how much he ignores her that I find quite interesting. But I mean she did ask him if he feels revitalised so the kid must be thinking wtf you on about lady

Reactions: 52
For me is not so much how many words or not, some people here said it’s normal for some kids not to say many words at his age. Is how much he ignores her that I find quite interesting. But I mean she did ask him if he feels revitalised so the kid must be thinking wtf you on about lady
I totally agree - it was really obvious in this story how much he ignores her, or doesnt connect with her, or is not comfortable with a phone shoved in his face. He's like a deer in the headlights, poor kid, trying to get her attention with the water spilling

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Where do I get one of these jobs where I can clock four hours at the office and say how hard I’ve worked?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Please tell me she is not flexing her “would’ve been” degrees while having a spelling mistake every 3 words 😂
Every single story sounds so aggressive, she is DESPERATE for sympathy 🙈😂
And she talks about being kind when the other day she said she wanted to punch people?
She is legit delusional

But she claims she puts on a 110%. She thinks everyone has her same tiny IQ and can’t see her contradictions
Top TOO PERCENT. I can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally agree - it was really obvious in this story how much he ignores her, or doesnt connect with her, or is not comfortable with a phone shoved in his face. He's like a deer in the headlights, poor kid, trying to get her attention with the water spilling
She has no clue how to speak to him! "Do you feel refreshed? Do you feel amazing? Do you feel revitalized?" Blank stares from Focks, then "Whatcha eedin'? But the worst of it was when she called him a sucker, in that nasty tone, because she'd put the no-spill lid on his drinking cup this time...way to go, Sezzzie! Hats off to you, you outsmarted a 2 year old 👏👏👏👏👏 You must feel so proud of yourself.
Also trying to bribe him into liking her by asking if he wants to go shopping (another blank stare) then "Oh, do you want to go and buy a dinosaur?!!" (which she conveniently and quietly turns into an offer of a dinosaur book) She really hasn't got a clue! "Boss Mum" my arse!
20210127_174112.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Ok so after Sez claimed that they’re so FaMouS and it’s so difficult that anywhere they go they get recognised every 30 mins with everyone wanting to take a photo of them 🥺 well @saltysday on Instagram (love you btw 😘) has cumulated stories from people who live in her area/know her in person. And it’s nothing new...initially it was so funny how much she lies but now it’s kinda depressing to read through them 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Ok so after Sez claimed that they’re so FaMouS and it’s so difficult that anywhere they go they get recognised every 30 mins with everyone wanting to take a photo of them 🥺 well @saltysday on Instagram (love you btw 😘) has cumulated stories from people who live in her area/know her in person. And it’s nothing new...initially it was so funny how much she lies but now it’s kinda depressing to read through them 😅
Love that in her stories she is like “I want to answer this in the most humble possible way” then proceeds to lie through her teeth to sound important 🙈 I am so embarrassed for her doesn’t she know we can find anything out by now? 😂

Bless Fox he is adorable there is no denying that. You can see on the latest stories how he only starts counting for Kurt, and no wonder, he had to give Sarah this “come on give him another chocolate chip so he can count to 5” cause Sarah thought 4 tiny chocolate chips was enough 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I hope Focks enjoyed his 5 vegan chocolate chips. Super Spoilt.

Also her superadvanced child who is so aMazIng at potty training is back in nappies full time. No shade.....he’s very young to be potty trained but I thought he was the best at it??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
This is completely untrue! I work in Cronulla and I live in the area, so I see her strutting about very often. There hasn’t been a single time where I’ve seen anybody have a photo with her, stop to talk to her, or even pay notice to her for that matter. She be lyinnnnnn’!
Do her thighs touch when she struts?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Here in Aus they do a full health check at every vaccination appointment to check if they are hitting milestones & see if there is any red flags with hearing, vision, hips you name it. I do wonder, given that Focks is unvaccinated if he’s ever even had a check up for any of these things. Makes me feel so sad for him

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Love that in her stories she is like “I want to answer this in the most humble possible way” then proceeds to lie through her teeth to sound important 🙈 I am so embarrassed for her doesn’t she know we can find anything out by now? 😂

Bless Fox he is adorable there is no denying that. You can see on the latest stories how he only starts counting for Kurt, and no wonder, he had to give Sarah this “come on give him another chocolate chip so he can count to 5” cause Sarah thought 4 tiny chocolate chips was enough 🙈
Yeah he definitely didn’t say the word two either, it was go. Like 100% clearly. It makes me sad for her until I remember what a pest she is but I feel like the counting stories are just to try and prove he can talk now that it’s being mentioned a lot

Reactions: 11
I use the same Huggies nappies they do. His nappy is rarely changed, it's always full. Bulging out of his shorts in her stories. Also today after his nap, she got him up & eating his food before changing him? We see them often get him up in the mornings & brought into their bed with a FULLLLL nappy. Grub lyf has been taken way too far! As well as going to bed without a shower after swimming. BaBe you have a boujee outdoor shower x

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Here in Aus they do a full health check at every vaccination appointment to check if they are hitting milestones & see if there is any red flags with hearing, vision, hips you name it. I do wonder, given that Focks is unvaccinated if he’s ever even had a check up for any of these things. Makes me feel so sad for him
It’s not even just for the child either, they check in on the mum and get you to fill in a PND questionnaire and ask how you’re going etc. I do wonder if she ever took him to see a GP or even a Child Health Nurse for regular check ups, regardless of her stance on vaccinations

edit: sorry I realised I basically repeated you in that last sentence

Reactions: 14
Wait, he’s unvaccinated? How do you know?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.