Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all, I’m not trying to moderate what anyone talks about in relation to Sarah and her behavior. But we have to chill with the comments on Insta, making multiple burners, encouraging people to post the same comment multiple times, etc. Those actions can get you banned from Tattle and, quite honestly, it’s getting pretty cringey as it seems like people are just trying to one up another. If it gets too bad, we might not be allowed to use the Tattle forums to discuss Sarah at all.

Let Sarah dig her own grave by responding to her actual customers in the same unprofessional ways that she responds to troll bait. Continue to make legitimate replies offering solutions (like who to contact with business complaints), offering knowledge (like explaining how followers can do their own calorie calculations), and offering constructive REAL criticism. If you have to make something up in order to have a reason for commenting or sending a story reply, then you’re trying too hard and you’re going against Tattle’s user agreement.

• Heart
Reactions: 133
Oh duck off you agresive brat!
What a bitchy attitude! I don't believe she made this food. The other day eating in park from these containers and now Fox again eating from a biodegradable container.. I don't believe her a word.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Y’all, I’m not trying to moderate what anyone talks about in relation to Sarah and her behavior. But we have to chill with the comments on Insta, making multiple burners, encouraging people to post the same comment multiple times, etc. Those actions can get you banned from Tattle and, quite honestly, it’s getting pretty cringey as it seems like people are just trying to one up another. If it gets too bad, we might not be allowed to use the Tattle forums to discuss Sarah at all.

Let Sarah dig her own grave by responding to her actual customers in the same unprofessional ways that she responds to troll bait. Continue to make legitimate replies offering solutions (like who to contact with business complaints), offering knowledge (like explaining how followers can do their own calorie calculations), and offering constructive REAL criticism. If you have to make something up in order to have a reason for commenting or sending a story reply, then you’re trying too hard and you’re going against Tattle’s user agreement.

I agree!! So glad someone said this. It may be an unpopular opinion on here, but personally I think it’s getting too much. Sezzy does enough shady tit as it is, and if anything I think when people are going to such lengths to create fake accounts and leave feedback pretending to be a paying customer it just gives her stans more of a reason to avoid seeing the truth to Sezzy, as they’ll assume everything else her ‘haterz’ say is a lie/made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I agree!! So glad someone said this. It may be an unpopular opinion on here, but personally I think it’s getting too much. Sezzy does enough shady tit as it is, and if anything I think when people are going to such lengths to create fake accounts and leave feedback pretending to be a paying customer it just gives her stans more of a reason to avoid seeing the truth to Sezzy, as they’ll assume everything else her ‘haterz’ say is a lie/made up.
Yes I agree. Sarah is getting a lot of honest feedback from her fans and paying customers. Trying to organize a way to spam her account is unneccesary and it actually gives her another leg to stand on when she discusses haters and trolls. It is very obvious that she providing terrible customer service with an already terrible product.

Grab some popcorn, take a seat, and just watch the show eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Agreed, I am afraid these “tactics” work on Sarah’s favour. I wouldn’t want any of her stans to find this thread and not get to read all the things that are actually wrong with Sarah if the first thing they see when they come here is made up things. I genuinely believed that was a real comment coming from a mother of a 16 year old boy and the fact that it wasn’t now makes me think Sarah saw through that and that is why she was rude, and I am afraid her stans will think the same. All it takes is for one stan to see that the comment was a made up thing to start spreading that all bad comments are not from real customers, which is not the case, so there’s no need for us to do that.
There’s a thin line between pointing out bad behaviour on her profile that is important for her stans to see, ask valid questions that would perhaps put her on the spot and such, and another thing is making up fake profiles with fake messages, I would categorise that more on the “trolling” side 😬.
My humble opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Latest vlog - Looks like Sez is still making that weird concoction of a milk bottle for Fox where she adds collagen powder and that anti-viral mix from her herbalist 🤨

Latest IG post - I don’t have a Sunee subscription but from reading the comments on her latest post, it seems like there is already a Vegan Nachos recipe on the app?? Now she’s about to release a “new” recipe in the coming week for “Beef and Veggie Nachos” which I can only imagine is more or less the same recipe but with beef mince added? Especially given the photo for beef and veg nachos doesn’t even have sour cream or cheese (i.e. dairy) 😂 Lmao what a way to stretch out the number of recipes...

PS. Totally agree with what everyone else has said re. her rude response. Totally unacceptable and immature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m happy to see this kind of response from them (even though this girl had reached out multiple times already).

I’d like to say sez is doing the right thing, but since people not being able to login is a development issue, I’m sure her and her developers have gone to litigations and it’s been decided they will be paying for these types of issues. Probably why it’s taken so long to address them

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Sarah’s Day #20 - Sunee trolls make me whine, dates and cashews all the time, oi that LBDOAM is mine!
Sarah's Day #20 - Sunee App a total blow, jar pasta sauce? it's a no-go, your son deserves his own cooking show!
Sarah's Day #20 - Don't steal my LBDOAM yo, Sunee app's a big joke, your son deserves his own cooking show

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I do agree with what you have said, and I went back and read the Tattle rules to make sure I'm following them. If you are referring to my posts, I would just like to make myself clear...I don't think I at any stage said that I was a subscriber to the Sunee app but the inference was there for sure. But I have thoroughly read the publicly available information, reviews and replies on the Sunee app and page, on Sarah's page, on the Apple and Google stores, as well as watched numerous reviews of the app on YT. I have also cooked a few of the free recipes, and in the past (before I woke up to what a scam she is) I have spent quite a deal of money on Body Bloom & many of her body products as 2019 Christmas gifts for my daughters and daughter-in-laws, as well as a couple of lots of Tropeaka protein powders. My daughters have also bought some of her active wear (which, unfortunately, they swear by). So I consider myself to be reasonably knowledgeable regarding Sarah and her products, and regretfully much the poorer for it. While I don't have a 16 year old son any more, all of my 5 children were cooking well before that age, and yes, they can all make delicious nachos in 20 minutes and potato bake was the first 'main meal' dish they all learnt to cook. Everything I said in my post to Sarah was true, and exactly what I wanted to say to her (plus so much more, but I was trying to stay civil) - nachos and potato bake, along with all the recipes I've seen, are simple and unimpressive, and a simple search on Google can bring up almost identical recipes for free...it's just that in my post I changed my family timeline a little and yes, probably led her to believe I was a subscriber to her app (there's no way she's ever getting another cent from me). But as I said, I have 2 daughters that both follow her every move and that worries the hell out of me. One of my daughters is already recovering from an eating disorder and has gone through self-harm, depression and anxiety...its a bloody scary thing, for all involved. She doesn't need any 'encouragement' from crappy influencers. So yes, I did use a burner account and changed the story slightly to keep my identity hidden. But I won't apologise for that, and if Sarah continues to block me I will continue to make burner accounts until I know that my daughters are safe and have finally seen through her BS. We're getting there, slowly, but both of them are in that 18-22 yr range so can, sadly, be very impressionable as far as trendy influencers on IG.
I hope that has made my situation clear. I truly apologise if I have upset any one here. That was not my intention at any point.
EDITED because somehow I lost my first response and had to rewrite it, but when I posted the second response, the first one also appeared!🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Kinda a pointless post but I don't think Scuzz photographed the salmon bowls yesterday. The top bowl in the picture on the back of the camera is the same bowl she showed on her stories just before. She's just added some sweet chilli looking sauce over the patties. So she must have photographed them today before lunch because no way that bowl would still look identical if she did it yesterday. She lies about the most random things.

Also, Sarah, stating when you photographed them doesn't prove you made them.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Hi, please report them to the ACCC. Even if you're not in Australia, they need to be reported for this. If you ARE in Australia then OH MY GOD you have rights. I have a good template of relevant laws you can send them if you need x
I am in Australia but it was back in July 2020. I have probably left it a bit late to follow up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Kinda a pointless post but I don't think Scuzz photographed the salmon bowls yesterday. The top bowl in the picture on the back of the camera is the same bowl she showed on her stories just before. She's just added some sweet chilli looking sauce over the patties. So she must have photographed them today before lunch because no way that bowl would still look identical if she did it yesterday. She lies about the most random things.
Here's the original screenshots for better context.

Just makes me laugh that if she hadn't gotten triggered by people questioning why she is using takeaway bowls and posted that story with her camera, she wouldn't have been caught in a lie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do agree with what you have said, and I went back and read the Tattle rules to make sure I'm following them. If you are referring to my posts, I would just like to make myself clear...I don't think I at any stage said that I was a subscriber to the Sunee app but the inference was there for sure. But I have thoroughly read the publicly available information, reviews and replies on the Sunee app and page, on Sarah's page, on the Apple and Google stores, as well as watched numerous reviews of the app on YT. I have also cooked a few of the free recipes, and in the past (before I woke up to what a scam she is) I have spent quite a deal of money on Body Bloom & many of her body products as 2019 Christmas gifts for my daughters and daughter-in-laws, as well as a couple of lots of Tropeaka protein powders. My daughters have also bought some of her active wear (which, unfortunately, they swear by). So I consider myself to be reasonably knowledgeable regarding Sarah and her products, and regretfully much the poorer for it. While I don't have a 16 year old son any more, all of my 5 children were cooking well before that age, and yes, they can all make delicious nachos in 20 minutes and potato bake was the first 'main meal' dish they all learnt to cook. Everything I said in my post to Sarah was true, and exactly what I wanted to say to her (plus so much more, but I was trying to stay civil) - nachos and potato bake, along with all the recipes I've seen, are simple and unimpressive, and a simple search on Google can bring up almost identical recipes for free...it's just that in my post I changed my family timeline a little and yes, probably led her to believe I was a subscriber to her app (there's no way she's ever getting another cent from me). But as I said, I have 2 daughters that both follow her every move and that worries the hell out of me. One of my daughters is already recovering from an eating disorder and has gone through self-harm, depression and anxiety...its a bloody scary thing, for all involved. She doesn't need any 'encouragement' from crappy influencers. So yes, I did use a burner account and changed the story slightly to keep my identity hidden. But I won't apologise for that, and if Sarah continues to block me I will continue to make burner accounts until I know that my daughters are safe and have finally seen through her BS. We're getting there, slowly, but both of them are in that 18-22 yr range so can, sadly, be very impressionable as far as trendy influencers on IG.
I hope that has made my situation clear. I truly apologise if I have upset any one here. That was not my intention at any point.
EDITED because somehow I lost my first response and had to rewrite it, but when I posted the second response, the first one also appeared!🤯
You sound like an amazing super mama. (Or father for that matter!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree with not commenting on Sarah/Sunee. I want to see her dig her grave with actual stan feedback, not made up stuff from tattle readers. Unfortunately it just validates her “it’s all trolls” mentality when it comes to criticism.

Reactions: 36
Agree with you guys as well.

Reactions: 9
FWIW there’s nothing to be gained posting comments on any of their IG accounts. We all know it will only result in being blocked or deleted. Misrepresenting anything only delegitimises other feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I want to echo what everyone has said because also.. isn't it incredibly satisfying to see her get into her own conundrums? She can do that without us badgering her, and truly it feels like so much more of a "win" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You’re not the only person who has made fake accounts or made up comments, but your comment was kind of what finally made me decide to say something. The fact that people here were confused by the comment and it had to be clarified that it was fake, all while a very public back and forth happened on the comment, reflects super poorly on us and on Tattle. I’m not judging you for why you made the choices you did. They’re very valid reasons. I just think it all started to unravel because it got other, newer members very frothy. You couldn’t have known that a well intentioned action would devolve like that.

All that being said, there are a handful of other users on here whose commenting behavior will likely result in Tattle coming down on us when they inevitably do something bad enough for Sarah and her team to reach out to them.

To anyone who may ask or want to start drama over this: I don’t keep track. I’m not writing down usernames or hunting through Sarah’s account looking for Tattlers. I can hardly keep up with these threads as it is. I have a chronic illness that I just underwent surgery for, care for my mom with late stage cancer, work a more-than-full time job, and try to have a fulfilling relationship with my husband and friends. I won’t be making anymore posts on this topic because I think my original statements were clear and reasonable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oufff just catching up. So she filmed this video 3 days ago or something and it’s already uploaded, no excuse for why she’s been off YouTube for close to 20 days then?
Also, a skincare routine in a what I eat in a day? Anything for a buck huh.
Yeah, and whatever happened to the exercise / calories experiment that she was supposedly suppose to have uploaded this past Monday from months ago? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Must have decided against it and needed the sponsorship $$$ first

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.