Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @WhyDoIEvenCare for the title! The last thread flew by after Sarah unleashed on an adoring fan who dared to ask a legitimate question on the cheesecake instagram post.

You can check out the Wiki for the full run down of Sarah's antics. Make sure to add your own relevant and to-the-point tidbits. We also love to see those screenshots! As we all know, Sarah is a serial deleter.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Speaking of her being a Christian, I was listening to the podcast and the episode called How to Travel the World and Get Paid For it! at 52:50 Sarah starts to compare something to David and Goliath but says "...like Goliath, like what is it, in the bible? Someone and Goliath?" Kurt says it's David and Goliath but follows it with I think "you're a very fictional person" to Sarah. I find it interesting that she posted how God would spare her and only the wicked would die of COVID when she doesn't even know David and Goliath and Kurt compares that to a fictional situation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
But don't forget her new years resolution to read the bible!
(Note to Sarah: about time to put that on Insta as you haven't pretended you're doing it yet;))

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Trying my hand at a recap 😂

ohmigod you guyzzz I’ve been so busy tag teaming with Kurt, deleting comments from the haterzzz and being a boss mum that I haven’t had time to upload a vlog in 11 days. Sunee has been a huge failure success and my dad was super impressed that I came up with the idea. My cheesecake might be 600 calories a slice but I eat them everyday and I look like a MILF! I totally made up this recipe for delicious narchoss and did not steal the idea from Earthy Andy at all!
In other news, Kurt went out drinking with his mates and I smashed out being a #singlemum. So what if Focean cried for 2.5 hours, toddler life amiright?
Anyways, please give me $120 for recipes you can get on google for free so that I can continue being a #bossbabe and go to “meetings” to ride around on go-karts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Has anyone covered the fact that in their daily shitcast called 'rising above online hate' Scuz says her 'hattazz' deserve to be punched in the head? Right at the end of it. Cheers spotify for supporting this kind of behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
More issues about basic functionality the app should have.
1611269982264.png

She'd better come out with an actual vegan tiramisu otherwise I believe that this is false advertising.
1611270912904.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
It is absolutely wild to me that it doesn't seem like much has been done to address the major issues with the functionality of the app. Those are day 0 patches for most developers. It's been what? Like, 11 days? And users are reporting the same issues that they were reporting immediately after launch. At this point, why not just pause new subscriptions, indefinitely extend existing ones, and pull the app to completely overhaul it? Just ignoring the problems and continuing to dump new content onto a barely usable platform is mind boggling! What a waste of time and effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
It is absolutely wild to me that it doesn't seem like much has been done to address the major issues with the functionality of the app. Those are day 0 patches for most developers. It's been what? Like, 11 days? And users are reporting the same issues that they were reporting immediately after launch. At this point, why not just pause new subscriptions, indefinitely extend existing ones, and pull the app to completely overhaul it? Just ignoring the problems and continuing to dump new content onto a barely usable platform is mind boggling! What a waste of time and effort.
I agree. I work in tech and I am so shocked that this company managed to accomplish this steaming pile of dog turd.
ETA: The scammer appears to have gotten scammed.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
More issues about basic functionality the app should have and concerns .
View attachment 396049

She'd better come out with an actual vegan tiramisu otherwise I believe that this is false advertising.
View attachment 396081
THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A COMPLETE SHITSHOW. Honestly -- have you ever seen such a monumental failure/launch of a product like this? Literally, RIDDLED with nonstop bugs. Again, anyone who did not watch that video on the previous thread of one of Sarah's fans I HIGHLY recommend you do. She addresses the bugs that the commenters mentioned in this post, and she talks about all the different ways (yes there are multiple) the app crashes.

I do not understand what makes her fans so unbelievably understanding of all the issues, tbh. This app is trash. It's broken. It does not even meet the basic levels of functionality. That is everything wrong before you even consider the content. If I paid for it I would be livid that the COMPANY running it was charging me for a broken app and not addressing or refunding it. If there had been any beta testing whatsoever it would have never passed to launching. It's like all the least professional aspects of Sarah in one product - all smoke and mirrors, big promises with no delivery, delusional/unrealistic content, no room for criticism, presented as the best idea since sliced bread when in reality it's moldy cheese in the back of the fridge. I'll die on this hill: Sarah's arrogance is the reason this is such a flop. She can't even see the "issues" because she thinks her fans will buy anything and that if she puts it out there then it's perfect no matter what REALITY says. I just think it's funny because she never realized that this business model would rely on MORE THAN HER STANS for continued sustainability, and when your stans aren't even buying it then you have zero shot of the outside world eating this crap up; most normal people will have a critical eye when making a purchase like this. Buckle up, buttercup because Sunee might hemorrhage all your savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A COMPLETE SHITSHOW. Honestly -- have you ever seen such a monumental failure/launch of a product like this? Literally, RIDDLED with nonstop bugs. Again, anyone who did not watch that video on the previous thread of one of Sarah's fans I HIGHLY recommend you do. She addresses the bugs that the commenters mentioned in this post, and she talks about all the different ways (yes there are multiple) the app crashes.

I do not understand what makes her fans so unbelievably understanding of all the issues, tbh. This app is trash. It's broken. It does not even meet the basic levels of functionality. That is everything wrong before you even consider the content. If I paid for it I would be livid that the COMPANY running it was charging me for a broken app and not addressing or refunding it. If there had been any beta testing whatsoever it would have never passed to launching. It's like all the least professional aspects of Sarah in one product - all smoke and mirrors, big promises with no delivery, delusional/unrealistic content, no room for criticism, presented as the best idea since sliced bread when in reality it's moldy cheese in the back of the fridge. I'll die on this hill: Sarah's arrogance is the reason this is such a flop. She can't even see the "issues" because she thinks her fans will buy anything and that if she puts it out there then it's perfect no matter what REALITY says. I just think it's funny because she never realized that this business model would rely on MORE THAN HER STANS for continued sustainability, and when your stans aren't even buying it then you have zero shot of the outside world eating this crap up; most normal people will have a critical eye when making a purchase like this. Buckle up, buttercup because Sunee might hemorrhage all your savings.
You are spot on. And even if they end up fixing all these bugs in the near future ( being optimistic here ) all the subscribers that paid for 3 months have already wasted 2 weeks worth of money. I mean to me it’s a waste all together but I think if it’s going to take Sunee a month to fix all the problems, then they should gift their subscribers with an extra month of content for free.
But we know Scuzz would never 🙄

Reactions: 35
and it’s funny that shes now backtracked and is calling it a vegetarian tiramisu... when is tiramisu not vegetarian lol

• Haha
Reactions: 110
I wonder what's going on behind closed doors regarding the app. They must be regretting the shoddy rollout? Nearly all the comments on Sunee Instagram account posts are clarification questions, pleas for customer service or tech support or asking where something is from. Seems like a lot more work for them and we know Sezzy resents having to interact with her fans unless it's to tell them what to add to their cart (and in turn, her bank account balance).

• Sad
Reactions: 53
She has not had a 5 star review since 13 Jan on Apple Aus App store despite feedback being uploaded daily

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She can't even see the "issues" because she thinks her fans will buy anything and that if she puts it out there then it's perfect no matter what REALITY says
I know I am expecting a lot of her to even think this but where is her moral compass? I agree with your statement that she was just riding off the back of her previous success and heavily relied on her fans spending big on this because they love her because she is so #relatable. How can she sleep at night? At least if her active wear and body butter is tit you can still make some use of the products but if you spent $120 on an app that fails to even launch when you're in the supermarket then you have every rite (sp? right?) to be annoyed. She knows what she has done but she is too busy being a #mum to her blonde haired surfy grom to accept her mistakes.

ETA: For everyone who compares Sarah to Ashy Bines (australian fitness/mum influencer) ... I just checked and despite how much the world seems to dislike Ashy, her app is still rated 4.5 stars. She has fitness, mindset and food in hers - Sarah already has a fitness book, she should've combined them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @WhyDoIEvenCare for the title! The last thread flew by after Sarah unleashed on an adoring fan who dared to ask a legitimate question on the cheesecake instagram post.

You can check out the Wiki for the full run down of Sarah's antics. Make sure to add your own relevant and to-the-point tidbits. We also love to see those screenshots! As we all know, Sarah is a serial deleter.
I got so busy with work / school that I didn’t check back from page 21 and now today it’s page 53 and a new thread 😂 I can’t possibly re hash everything but wooo weee sezzy scandals doesn’t let up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is actually still rated over 4 stars here in America. I, like some other users, felt a bit iffy about downloading just to give 1 stars so I didn’t. But honestly, now that she’s replying so rudely to her actual customers I decided to write one saying that. People should know they’re getting zero customer service when purchasing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.