Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice when she was filming Fox in his high chair and zoomed in, the bottom of the wall behind him changed as if it had a filter on it? Is that something her phone camera would do on its own or because she’s used a filter and then saved and uploaded? Genuinely confused about it

Reactions: 16
Ok so after Sez claimed that they’re so FaMouS and it’s so difficult that anywhere they go they get recognised every 30 mins with everyone wanting to take a photo of them 🥺 well @saltysday on Instagram (love you btw 😘) has cumulated stories from people who live in her area/know her in person. And it’s nothing new...initially it was so funny how much she lies but now it’s kinda depressing to read through them 😅
I love these so much, my favourite was her taking someone else’s coffee.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
For someone who aspired to be a mum, you would think she would take Fox to swimming/sensory/gym classes, indoor play centres or play group, especially since she has the means to do this. Poor Fox 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I love these so much, my favourite was her taking someone else’s coffee.
I screenshotted these to post here, and there's one new one:
IMG_0079.PNG

The spraytan story from the scrrenshot above is 👌👌👌
Stealing someones coffee because she truly believes the sun shines out of her own arse and shes all important was the funniest one. So many people couldnt be making this tit up. Shes pathetic to be lying through her fake teeth, assuming nobody would ever out her like this.

Also it seems She's not the only one with issues spelling :rolleyes:
IMG_0080.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
random question but does anyone know if sarah is an anti-vaxer? i just don’t feel like i’ve ever seen her mention fox getting his shots

Reactions: 11
I will vote for whoever comes up with a thread title including her taking someone else's coffee! I'm not creative enough for that 😂
Sarah’s Day #20 - Sunee haterz make me whine, dates and cashews all the time, oi that almond latte is mine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 218
Didn’t she used to go clubbing every weekend when she was like 18. Didn’t she drink a lot at that time, yet she never had a cigarette. I don’t buy it.
I drank and partied a lot growing up. Never touched a cigarette though.

Reactions: 26
In case you were wondering.
Does she realise 7am is not an early workout...most people with full time jobs workout at 5 or 6 am if they do it in the morning.

Also most people follow it up with an 8 hr work day...not 4 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
It's nice to see a dad playing/rough-housing with his son...that's what boys need! Kurtzy does a much better job at relating to Focks than Sezzzie could ever dream of doing. But SERIOUSLY, stop watching yourself in the bloody camera!! 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The gift that keeps giving. These are SO funny, and so telling. Someone should send them to her!
IMG_0082.PNG
IMG_0083.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ok so after Sez claimed that they’re so FaMouS and it’s so difficult that anywhere they go they get recognised every 30 mins with everyone wanting to take a photo of them 🥺 well @saltysday on Instagram (love you btw 😘) has cumulated stories from people who live in her area/know her in person. And it’s nothing new...initially it was so funny how much she lies but now it’s kinda depressing to read through them 😅
They were all very enjoyable to read. Thank you!

Actually laughed out loud with the coffee one. Its such a clear indication how obsessed she is with herself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
After reading all the “Sarah in the wild” posts, I am even more confused as to how anyone in her immediate orbit puts up with her. Is Kurt the same way??? If my partner were a nightmare to staff/the general public I would be absolutely MORTIFIED. Who you are towards staff is who you are in private.. obviously he condones her being a total asshole? It just blows my mind that Kurt, Tanika, etc see her act this way and have no problem associating themselves with her. She’s a literal Karen everywhere she goes.

ETA: Kurt and Tanika have both shown themselves to be homophobic/racist so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but reading these posts STILL somehow shock me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
After reading all the “Sarah in the wild” posts, I am even more confused as to how anyone in her immediate orbit puts up with her. Is Kurt the same way??? If my partner were a nightmare to staff/the general public I would be absolutely MORTIFIED. Who you are towards staff is who you are in private.. obviously he condones her being a total asshole? It just blows my mind that Kurt, Tanika, etc see her act this way and have no problem associating themselves with her. She’s a literal Karen everywhere she goes.

ETA: Kurt and Tanika have both shown themselves to be homophobic/racist so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but reading these posts STILL somehow shock me.
I wonder about this all the time. It's truly a pitiable place to be if you have nobody in your immediate circle -- not friends, not family -- who can either call out her bullshit and/or help her grow and be a better person. I mean isnt that what family and friends are for? How can she be surrounded by enablers?

I LOVE your display picture, btw 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's nice to see a dad playing/rough-housing with his son...that's what boys need! Kurtzy does a much better job at relating to Focks than Sezzzie could ever dream of doing. But SERIOUSLY, stop watching yourself in the bloody camera!! 😡
Omg THIS. Also why film it? Like do you need to prove something to random followers on insta? It looks so staged and the fact he’s looking in the camera makes in seem like he’s acting.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve listened to their podcast “the health code” and been mind blown by how vein and upper class Kurt is now his #famous
Saying he can’t fly economy anymore after flying business class
Or how him and Sezzy both got brand new cars at the same time they renovated their entire Sydney 5 bedroom home and also had a 5 star holiday in Hawaii for 2 weeks
And why does Kurt have to put his kj tilse label on everything he uses
sarah has lost touch with the common man/woman and Kurt just wants to rub it in everyone’s face

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.