Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
The returning to Ireland post from Sarah , I wrote you guys a little poem. Those who know me from the siobhan o Hagan thread know this is my hobby 🤣

Back from Turkey, and I’m so happy,
Though I think my PCOS is back-
Lots of beer and up 131 pounds,
Back to slimming world and back on track.

Ive never felt happiness like this before,
This is how I should always be treated,
Nobody ever bought me flowers before,
Or bought me as many shots as keeth did!

life is too short, and life is too hard,
To worry about what others think,
I have the travel bug now and the urge to go-
To all other countries where we can drink !

I missed Lukey so much, I can’t wait to see him,
I bought him a load of designer clothes,
I’ll roll my eyes for the next 24 hours,
Until back to his dad he goes!

I think this is real love, I think marriage is next,
I could do with getting away by myself,
I’ll suss Betty out for a loan for the dress,
At least I won’t be left on the shelf!

drive it on now lads, it’s an SP week,
If I’m not down 10 pounds next Week I’ll go barney,
I need a good week, I need a good loss,
Cos next sat we are off to Claaaaaaarney!!

lots of love #happiness #sp #driveiton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Seratago

Chatty Member
Thread Title suggestion
Sarah Burke: Jellies Stash, Bodadoe Mash, Hairy Tash, Always on the Lash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Lovelula

VIP Member
Brian is manly,Keith is feminine and looks like the type that would ask for a finger up the arse during sex.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

MollyMalone

VIP Member
The video of her thundering out of the hotel 🙈 i can't stop watching it. all I can see is Bishop Brennan in Fr. Ted running down the garden with his cape flying behind him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

#AF

Seriously, she doesn't know why her 5 year old boy is acting out/being bold????
She treated herself to over a year's worth of therapy, cos she ended a relationship and a wedding??? In fact, she's still doing therapy to process it?

That little boy went from living with his both parents under one roof, looking forward to their wedding day, to his father moving out, seeing him at weekends only, his father getting a new girlfriend who comes with a son, going on holidays with all of them, being minded by family while his mother goes away on her holiday, excluding him, a new man moving in to his house very quickly, being passed from pillar to post while they isolated from covid, to now being the "boys" watching movies in bed together, and being dropped like a hot potato whenever his "mom" wants to go and get sloshed???

I mean how does she expect that poor little boy to accept and process all that in a very short space of time. He must be so scared & confused by all this huge upheaval in his life. And she wants to know what's his problem??? His problem is he has a self centred narcissist for a mother, who puts everything else before him, and physically elbows him out of the way when he comes between her & her phone 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Dbloggs

It is so embarrassing for her. She must have got the teeth to video her. She looks a good size 18. A big bloated heifer. How in gods name does she get away with holding SW classes when she is that size and weight????

I sometimes feel bad about roasting her but then i see her flaunting her rolls of fat around the place and i get angry. She's a common, overweight scumbag. Her family are the dregs of the Northside. The mum is a chronic alcoholic keeping the pubs of knocknaheeney going. Sarah and the scummy sistas aren't far behind. I heard today they are on here constantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Calling someone who is a size 18 a heifer is a bit below the belt, yes, she's an asshole and loves herself but calling her a bloated heifer isn't cool imo. Also, there hasn't been a pub open in knocknaheeny since the early 2000s.

Reactions: 38

Tea Towel

Galway is a massive trek from Cork. Did she really drive all the way up and then back down again with the poor child in the car. 🙈
My daughters the same age as Luke and it’s actually cruel at that age to subject them to hours of driving for absolutely no reason. Could she not have left keet off to Galway on his own with his brother and spent some one on one time with Luke for a change. Like does she not crave being alone with him and giving him her full attention, without the distraction of her new boyfriend being around all the time. It’s honestly so sad and selfish

And will they all piss off with the sweet king like, if I want jellies I’ll just buy them in tescos like without the 800% mark up fucking hell. Imagine ordering jellies online and waiting for them to come when you can just go to the shop and buy jellies. Am I thick like I just don’t get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

petal1

VIP Member
You seem to be a big 'Sarah' fan - defending her. Hmmmmmm......

Your post didn't feature any humour. You just defended the 'spud'
I think you misinterpreted my post. I was laughing at her 'responding' to something said here yesterday!! Certainly wasn't defending her.

Someone here posted yesterday that Sarah's resort must not be great because she hadn't even shown the pool. Then today Sarah posts a photo of her on a lounger - beside the pool! I thought it was funny because it looks like she was reading here and had to prove Tattle wrong by showing us there is a pool in her resort. Hope that explains why I posted.

(Also, if you look at my profile you'll see I'm usually a lurker but I'm a regular 'Liker' of posts.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Taylor17

VIP Member
We sure are seeing the stunning sights and beauty spots Turkey has to offer. A 3 star standard hotel room, a beach covered in rocks, no sign of the actual sea, and grotty breakfast joint and the chairs they sit on in the restaurant and a few locals. She may as well be in youghal

• Haha
Reactions: 33

#AF

The way she prompts the child to say words gives me rage, I swear 😅.
Bodado: "What did you say to mommy, luke? I'm What again? I'm g g g....??"
Luke: "Gorgeous mammy??"
Bodado: "Good boy luke"

Drives me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sick to teeth of people women mainly who say star week I know that a sw term, aunty Mary, friend came; it’s called a period you have your period. It’s just sickening grow up women use the correct words. I’m teaching primary for the last fifteen years our programme for RSE is so current and well designed. Our young adolescents hear menstruation, periods, bleeding please don’t let these young women hear their aunts and parents then saying oh star week and aunt flow 🙄😳 really drives me insane. Children are taught correct terminology in terms of body parts please keep that going when referring to puberty and menstruation and periods.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Seratago

Chatty Member
The book labels. Did she not always call luke, luke Buckley? Now she has the label as luke burke Buckley. Its like a tongue twister
Was ALWAYS Luke Buckley - Jesus she must be so so so jealous of Brian’s new relationship, she can’t help herself!

I’d say she was only a few clicks away from making them Luke Burke Buckley O’Connor to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jellybb

VIP Member
What’s the story with her tagging every local she comes across? I wonder is she telling them she is a big influencer back in Ireland 🙄

• Haha
Sorry...what the lord lampin jaysus is goin on there....shes congratulating Luke on his 1st day of school like she barely knows him? Like " delighted for him now, like hes a good kid".....as if it's one of the neighbours kids or something😳.. then saying she has some randomer up putting him to bed and shes making porridge....WHATTTTT?! She has hired someone to do bedtime with her son??!! While she's THERE?! Is she ok????! Delighted to see him off to school and wasnt crying " does that make me a bad mom". No but saying you weren't crying you were only delighted to see him go in like "seeeeya haha" does make you a piece of shit mom alright. Can she heat herself like, she is a weapon. Shes not all there she cant be

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Hey Princess Fiona🖐 now im not a slimming world "expert" like you🙄 BUT, im fairly sure eating a hape of cheese, bacon, hash browns, and ketchup at 10.30pm isnt healthy, and going to bed afterwards.... no wonder the hairy savage is able to put up 9lbs in a week....good god.....what a gobshite🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Lovelula

VIP Member
Christ on a bike they are like Billy Mitchell and Karen in that photo outside the shop.
And this dreamer wants to have us believe the banks and building societies of Ireland are knocking her door down for a mortgage😂😂😂😂
Probably got a combo deal a calvin Klein thong,gucci t-shirt and michael Kors underpants for Sir Keith..all for €7.
Even the Polycystic ovaries took one look at this holiday and said fuck that I'm staying at home.
That alpha wealth guy has her blocked at this stage I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jellybb

VIP Member
This is made up.. no doctor would EVER recommend someone with pcos to cut down to 1000 calories a day ffs 🙄 and not all women with PCOS are fucking overweight. I don’t actually believe the woman was diagnosed with PCOS tbh

Reactions: 27