Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Galway is a massive trek from Cork. Did she really drive all the way up and then back down again with the poor child in the car. 🙈
My daughters the same age as Luke and it’s actually cruel at that age to subject them to hours of driving for absolutely no reason. Could she not have left keet off to Galway on his own with his brother and spent some one on one time with Luke for a change. Like does she not crave being alone with him and giving him her full attention, without the distraction of her new boyfriend being around all the time. It’s honestly so sad and selfish

And will they all piss off with the sweet king like, if I want jellies I’ll just buy them in tescos like without the 800% mark up bleeping hell. Imagine ordering jellies online and waiting for them to come when you can just go to the shop and buy jellies. Am I thick like I just don’t get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Oul Nathan must've said 'if I'm going to give you another chance to collab you better promote my product properly. Clear bowl is needed. Excited squeals & mention what these bags are best used for' now god love her she could only come up with 5 diff ways of saying birthday parties. And she went straight from rambling bout being good with her diet into raving about and eating sugar laden jellies. She's actually a bit slow. Although id be in a coma if I ate that bowl of meat she ate. That was more like 2kg I'd say. duck Sake. 🤦‍♀️ she's a mess. Full of contradicting "content" lies & bullshit.. Yawwwwwn 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oul Nathan must've said 'if I'm going to give you another chance to collab you better promote my product properly. Clear bowl is needed. Excited squeals & mention what these bags are best used for' now god love her she could only come up with 5 diff ways of saying birthday parties. And she went straight from rambling bout being good with her diet into raving about and eating sugar laden jellies. She's actually a bit slow. Although id be in a coma if I ate that bowl of meat she ate. That was more like 2kg I'd say. duck Sake. 🤦‍♀️ she's a mess. Full of contradicting "content" lies & bullshit.. Yawwwwwn 🙄
Smug looks are also a requirement. She's a gowl bag

Reactions: 4
Hope the jellies don’t pull out Keets new Teet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's some ghoul.. between the Ronnie on her, the manky dandruff infested top & her gnawin on the sick bowl full of jellies #yuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All I wanna know is where is poor Mikey?! No sign since before Turkey, I think? Poor fella. I don't know why she even got a dog as he clearly doesn't fit into her lifestyle and I never saw her give him any affection whatsoever. Also, didn't she say the other day she hasn't been walking since May. I hope that doesn't mean he hasn't been walked since May, but since she used to record herself walking him you wouldn't know.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The high pitch squealing and tapping on chest .... Poor Sarah is trying to morph into Just Jordan...

She looked really uncomfortable doing the promoting of the sweets. Why doesn't she just refuse the job.... and also why is Teeth upstairs watching a movie in bed with Luke? .... why can't they watch it in the sitting room.?? Strange set up! 🤔

Reactions: 10
Looked way too hyper in that video which makes me think she carried on drinking when she got back from GAUWLWAY

Reactions: 2
How the hell is a slimming world consultant allowed to be paid to promote jellies?????
I don't get this either. I don't get how she's a consultant at all. Her lifestyle and habits are shocking. Guzzling pint of beer and eating sugary jellies. Sign up to my slimming world class guys. How does anyone sit in a class and listen to her spouting about being healthy? 😂

Reactions: 6
She was drunk in that video, but in fairness she promoted them better than sober because she was actually enthusiastic.
And then cribbing because the child came down the stairs looking for one, she is shocking with him.

Reactions: 7
No wonder SW is not as popular anymore when you have a consultant promoting suger laden sweets.
I haven never seen any orher co sultabt doing the same .

No wonder SW is not as popular anymore when you have a consultant promoting suger laden sweets.
I haven never seen any orher cosultant doing the same .

Reactions: 4
She was drunk in that video, but in fairness she promoted them better than sober because she was actually enthusiastic.
And then cribbing because the child came down the stairs looking for one, she is shocking with him.
Because that would be 1 less jelly for Sar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said this morning she hasn't walked in ages.. who walks the dog then?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.