Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she lose 8 pounds in two weeks and not change her diet or calories
She didn't this one tells lies for a living and a bad one at that
She's getting hap for her house she's talking through her rear end saying she is not , like the time she told everyone it was her mortgage she was paying 🤣🤣🤣
If she actually used Google and asked recommended foods for ibs she would be 1000% better
But she wants to get locked and eat shite

Reactions: 9
I work full time 5 days a week. 8 hours a day(40 hours a week Sar) I couldn’t sustain that life style. She has to be getting HAP. That house would be between 1,000-1,500 surely. Unless she is talking out her backside altogether and has a council house. Which of course there is nothing wrong with.

Reactions: 5
Looks like it 🙄 I really wish I would unfollow her and save myself a lot of eye rolling but it's such a load of bollocks it's kinda entertaining waiting to see what shite she comes up with next
You don't need to be following her to see her stories, her page isn't and never will be private, unfollow now, don't give the number 😂😂

I work full time 5 days a week. 8 hours a day(40 hours a week Sar) I couldn’t sustain that life style. She has to be getting HAP. That house would be between 1,000-1,500 surely. Unless she is talking out her backside altogether and has a council house. Which of course there is nothing wrong with.
I'm convinced it is a council house and she got it when her and luke were on their own. absolutely nothing wrong with it but why keep lying

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced it is a council house and she got it when her and luke were on their own. absolutely nothing wrong with it but why keep lying
otherwise I’m doing something wrong, back living with my parents. Trying not to spend a penny to get my deposit together.

Reactions: 4
The way she prompts the child to say words gives me rage, I swear 😅.
Bodado: "What did you say to mommy, luke? I'm What again? I'm g g g....??"
Luke: "Gorgeous mammy??"
Bodado: "Good boy luke"

Drives me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it's so annoying 🤣

As t this stage I just reckon she is pregnant with her exhaustion and “bloated”stomach - I’m only waiting for the big announcement and the drama that will follow of how she didn’t know blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Me too.. Every time, he's almost 5 ffs and she's still doing it. The rage 🥴

She’s totally gearing up for a miracle baby storyline with her I don’t know if it will happen for me bullshit. She is making a mockery of infertility. I don’t know why she wants another child because she is allergic to Luke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was down in Bunnyconnellans last week with a bottle of wine to herself and then back to the city for cocktails...who the duck doesnt bloat after a weekend on the drink.She is like one of those people that rings an ambulance for a hangover.

I suffer with my bowels, most important thing is water daily and enough of it, then exercise and seeing what agrees with you foodwise.She needs to spend a week away from certain food groups to see how whats triggering it...and for the love of god divorce the kerr pinks for a week!!!
A packet of processed ham full of salt won't help the bloating or the spices she uses in cooking and the over processed ready made dinners she gets delivered. She really hasn't a clue..Self inflicted, that is all. A narcissist will always play the victim.

She’s totally gearing up for a miracle baby storyline with her I don’t know if it will happen for me bullshit. She is making a mockery of infertility. I don’t know why she wants another child because she is allergic to Luke
She does not want another baby boy, she wants a baby girl like Kate has. The Burkes base their worth on bettering each other, even if that is not what they truly want.
She is using Keith to get this baby, she has to drink to excess just to be near him.

Reactions: 6
duck all wrong with her stomach and digestive system only it being absolutely abused every day of the week. Doesn’t take a genius to realise

Reactions: 8
She does not want another baby boy, she wants a baby girl like Kate has. The Burkes base their worth on bettering each other, even if that is not what they truly want.
She is using Keith to get this baby, she has to drink to excess just to be near him.
What a sad way to live

Reactions: 1
Her body fat no way went from 32.5 to 27 in a week, training 2 days 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my brother is a PT and has been laughing at me getting frustrated that I'm working out 4 times a week and the scales aren't moving, I'm gaining muscle but my body fat measurements are barely coming down and I've been at it three months now trying to shift the baby weight. She's such a spoofer two days in the gym isn't gonna work miracles and SW will help you lose weight fast but gain it back faster 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.