Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she’s not a good advertisement for the silk pro thingy!! She’s clearly getting breakouts from using it

Reactions: 3
Not being bad but can’t believe she’s even advertising teeth whitening strips. Her teeth are very bad I can only see two front teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The two of them will have bad hearts with all the packets of ham, meat and salt.

Reactions: 5
Sick to teeth of people women mainly who say star week I know that a sw term, aunty Mary, friend came; it’s called a period you have your period. It’s just sickening grow up women use the correct words. I’m teaching primary for the last fifteen years our programme for RSE is so current and well designed. Our young adolescents hear menstruation, periods, bleeding please don’t let these young women hear their aunts and parents then saying oh star week and aunt flow 🙄😳 really drives me insane. Children are taught correct terminology in terms of body parts please keep that going when referring to puberty and menstruation and periods.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Playing the martyr 🙄 and her polycovidovaries are acting up again this morning.... its okay be grand again by Friday for the weekend 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sick to teeth of people women mainly who say star week I know that a sw term, aunty Mary, friend came; it’s called a period you have your period. It’s just sickening grow up women use the correct words. I’m teaching primary for the last fifteen years our programme for RSE is so current and well designed. Our young adolescents hear menstruation, periods, bleeding please don’t let these young women hear their aunts and parents then saying oh star week and aunt flow 🙄😳 really drives me insane. Children are taught correct terminology in terms of body parts please keep that going when referring to puberty and menstruation and periods.
So glad you feel the same way it drives me insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Playing the martyr 🙄 and her polycovidovaries are acting up again this morning.... its okay be grand again by Friday for the weekend 🥴
Nothing to do with the big plate of meat and the packet of processed ham dipped in soup ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.