Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so embarrassing for her. She must have got the teeth to video her. She looks a good size 18. A big bloated heifer. How in gods name does she get away with holding SW classes when she is that size and weight????

I sometimes feel bad about roasting her but then i see her flaunting her rolls of fat around the place and i get angry. She's a common, overweight scumbag. Her family are the dregs of the Northside. The mum is a chronic alcoholic keeping the pubs of knocknaheeney going. Sarah and the scummy sistas aren't far behind. I heard today they are on here constantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The video of them singing the other night....as soon as the video was on Donna she said I look like a lama, in reference to the fact she was mocked here and called the alpaca. I thought it was a bit sad as she hasn't been called that in ages here...she must have seen the camera and thought Tattle straight away.

Reactions: 3
Is she really trying to flog that shite now for laser. So many people on insta have said it’s shite and doesn’t work. Same as that ‘no no’ laser thing in boots a few years ago, I bought it and got my money back a few weeks later as the light or nothing even worked. She hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 5
Is she really trying to flog that shite now for laser. So many people on insta have said it’s shite and doesn’t work. Same as that ‘no no’ laser thing in boots a few years ago, I bought it and got my money back a few weeks later as the light or nothing even worked. She hasn’t a clue
Shave first she said 🤔😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shave first she said 🤔😳
I go to therapie which I got discount for Hollywood for €20 a session and even after the first session, I noticed, you’ve to shave first so the laser can get to the root, she obviously didn’t even read the instructions as to the item she’s paid to promote, can’t deal with her

Reactions: 2
The lip smacking 😤😤 ah she’s gone to the dogs she wound actually promote anything for the €€€ most of those things that you can do at home are a gimmick and don’t work why can’t she go to the chemist and buy some wax strips and wax her lip herself? Is she completely brainless no I’ll just give it a shave do sure that’s definitely gonna help 🙄 I have to wax my lip every 2 weeks I just buy the strips and do my eyebrows and lip myself it’s less then €10 for a pack and would last months

Reactions: 6
It is so embarrassing for her. She must have got the teeth to video her. She looks a good size 18. A big bloated heifer. How in gods name does she get away with holding SW classes when she is that size and weight????

I sometimes feel bad about roasting her but then i see her flaunting her rolls of fat around the place and i get angry. She's a common, overweight scumbag. Her family are the dregs of the Northside. The mum is a chronic alcoholic keeping the pubs of knocknaheeney going. Sarah and the scummy sistas aren't far behind. I heard today they are on here constantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Calling someone who is a size 18 a heifer is a bit below the belt, yes, she's an asshole and loves herself but calling her a bloated heifer isn't cool imo. Also, there hasn't been a pub open in knocknaheeny since the early 2000s.

Reactions: 38
Jesus Christ that “healthy chicken breast” last night was bleeping so unhealthy! It was Doritos that are 500 calories a bag at least smashed onto chicken! But the portion control 🤮🤮🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
The lip smacking 😤😤 ah she’s gone to the dogs she wound actually promote anything for the €€€ most of those things that you can do at home are a gimmick and don’t work why can’t she go to the chemist and buy some wax strips and wax her lip herself? Is she completely brainless no I’ll just give it a shave do sure that’s definitely gonna help 🙄 I have to wax my lip every 2 weeks I just buy the strips and do my eyebrows and lip myself it’s less then €10 for a pack and would last months
See after that Julie was on with hers and explaining a bit better than her 🙈🤣

Jesus Christ that “healthy chicken breast” last night was bleeping so unhealthy! It was Doritos that are 500 calories a bag at least smashed onto chicken! But the portion control 🤮🤮🤢🤢
So she nearly got a takeaway but she didn't she's going to make something. So she's doing what she should be doing as a SW leader !!!! But looking for praise 🙈🙈🤣🤣🥇🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shaved her moustache... oh sweet divine jesus that's one of the biggest mistakes any woman could make. MORTIFIED for future Sarah!

Reactions: 8
She shaved her moustache... oh sweet divine jesus that's one of the biggest mistakes any woman could make. MORTIFIED for future Sarah!
Never shave!!! I was told a trick and I use a scissors on mine! Just cut it short 😂😂

Who the duck is this Chelsea munter then showing up everywhere?? The smell of desperation!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
By shaving her moustache its gonna grow back thicker, stronger and darker. Its a cardinal rule, never shave your face

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.