Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she delete the pint snap yesterday 🤔 does she just tag the bar/restaurant while she's there in the hopes of getting free drink and reads here and realised how bad she looked drinking and driving then later. What is it about drink that she can't help herself. Coming on then showing and synning everything on plan, what a bleeping waste of her time, our time, when she's drinking every chance she gets 🤷🏼‍♀️ that's not how SW works Sar, just cos you had 2 rice cakes it doesn't outdo the pints 🥴

Reactions: 6
I’d say she should kick the whole slimming world tit for touch…. It obviously ain’t working for her anymore. She got lucky with it a few years ago but now she’s just up and down with the same few stone 🙄 if she measures her whole happiness around food, her weight and being slim maybe she should look into getting a gastric sleeve operation because it seems that she wouldn’t have the dedication to do a proper diet or get a personal trainer! She keeps sharing the same before and after pics and it’s beyond boring now 🙄 we can all see how bleeping awful her diet is and the fact that she is a slimming world leader is mind boggling to me 😳 what an awful representation of that company

Reactions: 19
Would avoca do a collab with her similar to Jen’s journey or is the lifestyle/food outlook so appalling they wouldn’t to go there?

Would avoca do a collab with her similar to Jen’s journey or is the lifestyle/food outlook so appalling they wouldn’t to go there?
They would be pissing against the wind doing a collab with her. Everyone can see Jen eats healthily and exercises a lot. Sarah Is lazy

Reactions: 3
Why did she delete the pint snap yesterday 🤔 does she just tag the bar/restaurant while she's there in the hopes of getting free drink and reads here and realised how bad she looked drinking and driving then later. What is it about drink that she can't help herself. Coming on then showing and synning everything on plan, what a bleeping waste of her time, our time, when she's drinking every chance she gets 🤷🏼‍♀️ that's not how SW works Sar, just cos you had 2 rice cakes it doesn't outdo the pints 🥴
She loves alcohol, when she's out even for a spin she has to have a drink. Is that a thing ???

Reactions: 9
She loves alcohol, when she's out even for a spin she has to have a drink. Is that a thing ???
I hope to god it was non alcoholic beer she was drinking.. but probably not. Disgraceful that her life revolves around eating tit and drinking alcohol

Reactions: 6
I've never seen anyone but Sarah have to have pints just to sit in a car with someone who gives her so much #happiness, she had to get them for a 40 min drive to youghal and now also for Dungarvan which is just beyond youghal!
Either she has a serious problem with alcohol dependency or she needs to drink to be in Keith's company.
I hope to god it was non alcoholic beer she was drinking.. but probably not. Disgraceful that her life revolves around eating tit and drinking alcohol
She would not waste her money on non alcoholic beer, but I bet she will now try to say it was to get out of the fact that she drove to the Blackpool shopping centre later that day!

Reactions: 8
If it was she wouldn’t have deleted the story - she would have come on and explained that it was non-alcoholic - she said herself that she was moments away from going out to watch the match so there’s no way it was non- alcoholic

Reactions: 8
If it was she wouldn’t have deleted the story - she would have come on and explained that it was non-alcoholic - she said herself that she was moments away from going out to watch the match so there’s no way it was non- alcoholic
If that was alcohol she is a dirty, selfish bleep. One thing I can’t stand is someone who drink drives and puts lives at risk. A bleeping disgrace.. whether its one or seven… just don’t bleeping do it!

Reactions: 12
So she's a SW "consultant" and doesn't know the difference between virtual classes and on line classes and is promoting both......hhhmmmn🤔 the poor child is dragged from pillar to post to be minded. Also interested to know what keeeeettttt works at, my nose getting the better of me......Bodatoe if you are reading this can you ask keeettt and let us know. Must not be anything fancy like a consultant or we would have heard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice that she didn’t have the mom and son time with Luke today. Yet got her nails done, gym done and food prepped. He’s in school come Wednesday would you not just get your nails done then. I’m sure we would have seen evidence of a park trip if it happened.

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice that she didn’t have the mom and son time with Luke today. Yet got her nails done, gym done and food prepped. He’s in school come Wednesday would you not just get your nails done then. I’m sure we would have seen evidence of a park trip if it happened.
As if he gets a bedtime story as well. She’s one of the mothers who posts all day about how much she loves her child etc. Red flag. It’s all for show.

Reactions: 4
I was just going to say wasn't today to be all about Luke instead she made it all about herself used him for an ad and sent him off to hers sisters
She will be off getting the hair done tomorrow for the first day of school pic and my bets it will be of her keef and luke all for the gram.
I'm not a fan of Julie s but she always doing stuff with them twins she doesn't nothing with luke
But always has things planned for herself
She is a selfish cow 🐄

Reactions: 11
It's time for her to just cut her losses with Slimming World. She absolutely could stick to a low calorie diet but greedy Sarah only wants to eat copies amounts of potatoes and other carb loaded meals. If only she realised what her calorie intake actually is daily with all her slimming world friendly food.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So a medical professional gave her advice that a low calorie diet helps but she’d rather take advice from her followers 🙄🙄 now I’d be fairly unhappy about that too but if it helps!! If she cut out all alcohol she’d save a lot of calories!

Reactions: 9
Has she even been diagnosed with PCOS? I don’t remember he actually getting the results from the tests she had when they said she “might have PCOS”. I think she would use absolutely anything rather than take personal responsibility for her weight. Nearly started crying when she was told someone with pcos should have a calorie intake of 1000? Oh duck off, wouldn’t be that hard if she cooked from scratch and ate whole foods instead of shite. Like if it improved her life why not attempt it? She says it’s making her miserable… well then do something about it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she even been diagnosed with PCOS? I don’t remember he actually getting the results from the tests she had when they said she “might have PCOS”. I think she would use absolutely anything rather than take personal responsibility for her weight. Nearly started crying when she was told someone with pcos should have a calorie intake of 1000? Oh duck off, wouldn’t be that hard if she cooked from scratch and ate whole foods instead of shite. Like if it improved her life why not attempt it? She says it’s making her miserable… well then do something about it.
How can she genuinely not see that drinking alcohol alot and eating shite food is the cause of her problem.... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is made up.. no doctor would EVER recommend someone with pcos to cut down to 1000 calories a day ffs 🙄 and not all women with PCOS are bleeping overweight. I don’t actually believe the woman was diagnosed with PCOS tbh

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.