Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're on the aer Lingus it's not till the eve so it's great for the "last night best night" brigade 😂

Can't lie as I've said previously I love kusadasi. I'm going next week but she is showing the shite. It actually is a lovely place to go. It's not all about the creeps and the fake bags and the manky backstreet restaurants. There is a lot of lovely things to see and so much history and beauty. I've been going there years so feel like it's neccesary I stick up for the resort since all we have seen is drink bad tans and greasy food
Agree! I haven't been in years now so maybe it has gone downhill but I've been to Turkey a few times, twice to kusadasi and it was so nice! I loved it there. Sarah seems to be on the budget travel version of it 😂 which is fine, she is free to enjoy her holiday whatever way she wants but it does make the place look like a shithole when it's really not!

Reactions: 4
The returning to Ireland post from Sarah , I wrote you guys a little poem. Those who know me from the siobhan o Hagan thread know this is my hobby 🤣

Back from Turkey, and I’m so happy,
Though I think my PCOS is back-
Lots of beer and up 131 pounds,
Back to slimming world and back on track.

Ive never felt happiness like this before,
This is how I should always be treated,
Nobody ever bought me flowers before,
Or bought me as many shots as keeth did!

life is too short, and life is too hard,
To worry about what others think,
I have the travel bug now and the urge to go-
To all other countries where we can drink !

I missed Lukey so much, I can’t wait to see him,
I bought him a load of designer clothes,
I’ll roll my eyes for the next 24 hours,
Until back to his dad he goes!

I think this is real love, I think marriage is next,
I could do with getting away by myself,
I’ll suss Betty out for a loan for the dress,
At least I won’t be left on the shelf!

drive it on now lads, it’s an SP week,
If I’m not down 10 pounds next Week I’ll go barney,
I need a good week, I need a good loss,
Cos next sat we are off to Claaaaaaarney!!

lots of love #happiness #sp #driveiton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The returning to Ireland post from Sarah , I wrote you guys a little poem. Those who know me from the siobhan o Hagan thread know this is my hobby 🤣

Comedy gold brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone enlighten me???? Why did she caption their dinner pic last night with 'its like being on hols with Luke'? Is it because Keeth ordered a hamburger??????

Reactions: 2
Can anyone enlighten me???? Why did she caption their dinner pic last night with 'its like being on hols with Luke'? Is it because Keeth ordered a hamburger??????
I assume the way he had the napkin tucked in his shirt

Reactions: 10

Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So this time 2 years ago she was going on romantic dates with Mr lover lover ( Brian) and talking about how much she loved him and couldn't wait to marry him and she was the happiest she's ever been.
Admitted afterwards it was all a lie to save face because she was to embarrassed to say she wasn't feeling the same, so this is how Sarah behaves when she is not sure of someone, did tonight's stories look familiar to all of the times she spoke about how much she loved Brian and how she was never so happy after splitting from her ex before him?
Exactly 💯 % I've said this from the start.... she's forcing herself to fall in love with him. She's all face for now. I also get the feeling TEETH wouldn't be too bother either way. I see zero connection between them 😏

Reactions: 12
Exactly 💯 % I've said this from the start.... she's forcing herself to fall in love with him. She's all face for now. I also get the feeling TEETH wouldn't be too bother either way. I see zero connection between them 😏
💯 You'd be blind not to see it they're awkward to watch .

Reactions: 6
Now she has a question box up, which, either she wont come on to answer the questions, or it will be a load of "self praising" comments...."oh Sarah, great to see you happy" "you look fabulous" "loved watching your holiday pics" YAWN...... It will be all, happy, content, in love🙄 and on Monday will be all, body fuels, sp, pcos, driving it on🙄 just call me mystic meg🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she has a question box up, which, either she wont come on to answer the questions, or it will be a load of "self praising" comments...."oh Sarah, great to see you happy" "you look fabulous" "loved watching your holiday pics" YAWN...... It will be all, happy, content, in love🙄 and on Monday will be all, body fuels, sp, pcos, driving it on🙄 just call me mystic meg🤣
And any compliment she'll say sooooo many of these coming in 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.