Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She knows him 5 minutes and this is the shite she is spouting. People who are genuinely happy in relationships don’t actually have to post about it everyday because actions speak louder than words. She is happy because she is away from Luke drinking everyday & every night and nothing will convince me different. It is scary how self obsessed this girl is. Fair play to her PCOS for leaving her alone as well, she has it so good 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Luke is hyper and acting up and not listening to her.... could it be because the poor little fella is processing having Keet living in his home? Or looking for attention and love from his mother who is more interested in Keet and pinting than spending time with him?? Jaysus but she is a wanker 🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s raving about the Irish breakfast 🙄 hate these Irish people that go abroad and sit in Irish pubs eating Irish breakfast everyday… very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Hey positive polly🙄 maybe you should rewatch the video from "said" person, cos she didnt "bash" slimming world at all!!!!! Your just raging you've been called out on social media for making up more lies, looking for sympathy again!!!! Sarah, go eat all the bodadoes you want, drink your bodyweight in alcohol, cos, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!!! Just dont come on pushing your "im trying so hard, and pcos is stopping me from losing weight" bullshit💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea Towel

Id say that’s the real reason she’s fuming today, having to ‘share’ the moment with Brian!! I’d say his girlfriend had respect to let Brian enjoy his son’s moment not like keeth stuck in the middle of the photos 🙄🙄
Absolutely no need for a new partner (new as in recent to the child’s life) to get a photo on child’s first day of school. All for the benefit of the gram. For Luke’s sake big things like that should be mam and dad, the message should be we know things are confusing and lines are blurred right now, but I’m still your mam and this is still your dad, we’re your 2 people that are always there for you. Throwing partners into the mix is confusing. Sarah’s obsessed with convincing strangers on Instagram that another man wants her and is taking her seriously. Very low self esteem methinks, like all narcissists

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
You'd think she would know how many syns are in a crunchie. She's runs a SW meeting like. Also can we take a minute to discuss why they are given the title "consultant" I mean please. Wonder how many paying members she has. If I was in Cork I'd nearly pay for a meeting or two to fire a load of questions at her and make her work for conning €9 out of people

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
So I just had a look on WAI and the stories are still there, it is very clear she was in the driver's seat for her later stories, you can tell by the bracelet and Luke's car seat behind.
So what we have learned is that Sarah may have driven after having at least one pint!

To get to the Blackpool shopping centre Sarah has to go one of two ways, both journeys are through busy estate with lots of children out playing and then busy junctions with lots of traffic, I know this because Sarah has shown where she lives repeatedly and tagged her estate and neighborhood.

It has also been said on here that Sarah does not have a full lisence but drives alone anyway, I hope that is not true, as that would show an even greater lack of respect towards her neighbours, whose children are out playing on the road and who trust Sarah to drive safely around the children.

Really Sarah, is alcohol more important than driving safely because if so, you have a real problem if you cannot go for a spin on a nice day with the love of your life and abstain if you know you have to drive later!
Do you always have to drink when you are near him???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s totally gearing up for a miracle baby storyline with her I don’t know if it will happen for me bullshit. She is making a mockery of infertility. I don’t know why she wants another child because she is allergic to Luke

• Haha
  • Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Dying at her adding all these randomers🤣🤣 they actually can't spend 5 mins alone together. Plus how many quotes are we on at this stage for the hol 🤣🤣🤣 been 2 or 3 today already 🙈🙈🤣🤣 I'm got 2nd hand embarrassed for her I can barely watch her stories anymore. Morto🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tea Towel

Ah here this one is some sickener. She only got the poor child back on Sunday, and yesterday TUESDAY she had him packed off for the night so she could go out with her new boyfriend. I can’t stand women like this, after a break up and first sniff of a man the child is pawned off every chance they get. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ‘date night’ was planned, as was the babysitting for Luke. She’s just covering her arse as she’s likely to be seen out by someone and Luke seen around Youghal with whoever. Also so much for restricting her movements eVeN tHoUgH sHe DiDnT hAvE tO. There must be some smell off her breath with all the shit she talks.
A parents breakup and new (live in?) partner for Mam in a short space of time is such a confusing time for a small child, even though he’s probably too young to express it. Don’t give him any reason to doubt that you still love/want him Sarah. Fucking swanning off to Turkey for a week without him, not long after spending 2 weeks isolating away from him because you’re too selfish not to go out and drink. Now this, she spent TWO nights with the child and left him again.. I’ve been hesitant to criticize her mothering as I haven’t been following her that long, but wow what a shit mother she really is. Chasing after a new relationship and a man, just to get at her ex, instead of taking the time to make sure her 4 year old feels secure and happy in this new family dynamic. Selfish b***h. He didn’t want to leave my eye, STAY DOWN THERE WITH HIM THEN
Ah here this one is some sickener. She only got the poor child back on Sunday, and yesterday TUESDAY she had him packed off for the night so she could go out with her new boyfriend. I can’t stand women like this, after a break up and first sniff of a man the child is pawned off every chance they get. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ‘date night’ was planned, as was the babysitting for Luke. She’s just covering her arse as she’s likely to be seen out by someone and Luke seen around Youghal with whoever. Also so much for restricting her movements eVeN tHoUgH sHe DiDnT hAvE tO. There must be some smell off her breath with all the shit she talks. A parents breakup and new (live in?) partner for Mam in a short space of time is such a confusing time for a small child, even though he’s probably too young to express it. Don’t give him any reason to doubt that you still love/want him Sarah. Fucking swanning off to Turkey for a week without him, not long after spending 2 weeks isolating away from him because you’re too selfish not to go out and drink. Now this, she spent TWO nights with the child and left him again.. I’ve been hesitant to criticize her mothering as I haven’t been following her that long, but wow what a shit mother she really is. Chasing after a new relationship and a man, just to get at her ex, instead of taking the time to make sure her 4 year old feels secure and happy in this new family dynamic. Selfish b***h. He didn’t want to leave my eye, STAY DOWN THERE WITH HIM THEN

Last edited:
  • Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
At least she included Brian
Id say that’s the real reason she’s fuming today, having to ‘share’ the moment with Brian!! I’d say his girlfriend had respect to let Brian enjoy his son’s moment not like keeth stuck in the middle of the photos 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

MaryCork33

Don’t envy the colposcopy having to Wade through 20 lbs of meat 🤢
I think you might be mixing up colposcopy and colonoscopy. The procedure she had is a colposcopy- examining your cervix and vagina. I had it done before and funnily enough my little boy who’s also Luke’s age had no idea and certainly wasn’t talking about seeds in my tummy etc, the poor boy is so confused and used as a way to score points. I saw him at the cinema recently with his dad and it felt so wrong to recognise a little kid from Instagram and I could see a good few others looking and recognizing him - I felt so sorry for him he has no privacy and it must be very annoying for his dad also.

• Sad
  • Wow

Meowmeow69

Christ she looks dawg rough today. Says her tan isnt patchy. Sarah put your jam jars on hun cuz you need to get yourself an extra large brillow pad to scrub that scabby tan off. Coming on talking about a buisness saying it looks like a shit hole. Your the only thing that looks like a shit hole guuurl

• Haha

Nike270

Serious question has she ever been on holiday before 🤣🤣 absolutely mortified for her with all her cheap knock offs and she's only delighted with herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ photos with the locals and tagging them, it's all very childish like what you would have done on your first holiday back in 1999 after the leaving.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teddie64

🤮 neither are attractive and both are clearly submissive to her. I remember years ago the way she used to look at Brian with disgust and the way she spoke to him was awful to watch. I would say she’s a right bully and never stops complaining.
Absolutely no reason for Keith to be in Luke’s school photos, he is not his dad, he is a blow in that she prematurely moved into her house and he will be gone soon enough. That child’s father is only out of the house a wet day and she’s moved some other man in.. it’s bizarre that she thinks that is appropriate, but it’s always about Sarah and no one else matters.

I’m sick of the amount of shit she spouts but the food talk is just painful! 😡 she’s clearly obsessed with food and the thoughts of actually cutting some calories makes her cry?! She has serious issues and she should not be a slimming world consultant. I’m positive the only reason she still speaks about the program being so great is because she needs a job as it’s clearly not working for her.

on another note, I think the recent thread about supermom is actually out of order.It can’t be easy getting 8 kids out the door and being the only one there until they go to sleep. While she did fuck up in the past, I honestly think she’s learned her lesson and is just trying to be a good mother now like the rest of us.

Reactions: 20

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I'd love to be her age again and have a week to do exactly what S is doing and not have a care in the world. Its back to reality once the plane hits the tarmac in Dublin airport. She's young and maybe this is her second chance, I hope they enjoy it all. At the end of the day, it has no bearing on my life whatsoever where anyone goes on holidays and where they eat and what they buy. We all have our likes and dislikes.

I was very tied down at that age but if I got the chance to head away without the kids I was out the gap and theres nothing wrong with that. Its like being married, you are married not joined at the hip.
I am her age and would hate it. Each to their own but over a week without my child, meeting random locals, drinking the head of myself and pretending to be insta famous wouldnt be for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20