Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarahโ€™s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say think Sarah has gall stones judging by her diet and her symptoms. I suppose she thinks pcos gets her more sympathy maybe

Reactions: 10
I had a laproscomy on my womb ovaries and tubes. Sheโ€™s actually making this all up. Unless the laxitives have started showing the long term damage and she thinks weโ€™re all stupid
Can I ask was this for an endometriosis diagnosis? Please feel free to ignore me if youโ€™d rather not answer, just going through the endo process myself at the moment and itโ€™s so hard to get answers off doctors etc

Reactions: 2
She hasn't consistently stuck to plan in years!!!
It's nothing to do with her PCOS.
If I drank & ate like her every weekend I'd be bloated too.
This is her just using this as an excuse.
Also if she is "mentally consumed" by it all the time, that's a real problem

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™d say she was going on to the doc about how good she is with her food and her weight is up and down and Iโ€™d like to think the doc meant it more like with PCOS youโ€™d need to be only taking in 1000 cals to lose weight, but more along the lines of get the PCOS sorted first, then a normal healthy diet will work afterwards. Where as sheโ€™s p*sing in the wind trying to lose at the moment ( taking into account that the doc believes her ๐Ÿคฃ) Iโ€™d imagine a doc would be saying that to a genuine patient to reassure them that until the symptoms are sorted, weight loss would come second. But no, Sarah had to take it that he was telling her to cut her cals and then come in making that point to all her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can I ask was this for an endometriosis diagnosis? Please feel free to ignore me if youโ€™d rather not answer, just going through the endo process myself at the moment and itโ€™s so hard to get answers off doctors etc
Have endo myself u need a laproscopy 2 diagnose

Iโ€™d say she was going on to the doc about how good she is with her food and her weight is up and down and Iโ€™d like to think the doc meant it more like with PCOS youโ€™d need to be only taking in 1000 cals to lose weight, but more along the lines of get the PCOS sorted first, then a normal healthy diet will work afterwards. Where as sheโ€™s p*sing in the wind trying to lose at the moment ( taking into account that the doc believes her ๐Ÿคฃ) Iโ€™d imagine a doc would be saying that to a genuine patient to reassure them that until the symptoms are sorted, weight loss would come second. But no, Sarah had to take it that he was telling her to cut her cals and then come in making that point to all her followers
Bang on

Reactions: 1
The chats in the car....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„ But seriously is that a black bag top ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ me me me...keeets took Luke in for his haircut for starting school, no what's wrong with u,u can go into the barbers with him it does allow mother's in ๐Ÿ™„
And the hair severely dragged back into a bun......makes her head look like an overinflated beach ball.

Reactions: 5
Hey Princess Fiona๐Ÿ– now im not a slimming world "expert" like you๐Ÿ™„ BUT, im fairly sure eating a hape of cheese, bacon, hash browns, and ketchup at 10.30pm isnt healthy, and going to bed afterwards.... no wonder the hairy savage is able to put up 9lbs in a week....good god.....what a gobshite๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hey Princess Fiona๐Ÿ– now im not a slimming world "expert" like you๐Ÿ™„ BUT, im fairly sure eating a hape of cheese, bacon, hash browns, and ketchup at 10.30pm isnt healthy, and going to bed afterwards.... no wonder the hairy savage is able to put up 9lbs in a week....good god.....what a gobshite๐Ÿ™„
Sure it's all free on the slimming world plan ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread Title suggestion
Sarah Burke: Jellies Stash, Bodadoe Mash, Hairy Tash, Always on the Lash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Sinead Bites is eating her (well she says some SW consultant) for saying she only needs 1000kcals a day to lose weight.
I've said it before, she does not follow SW correctly and I can't understand how she's still a consultant.

Reactions: 9
I still cannot believe she is telling us that a doctor advised her to only have 1000 calories per day! Is this the same imaginary doctor who has diagnosed her with PCOS without any proper investigations.
I have an issue with my thyroid and I was referred to a proper dietician to help me, as my doctor says they do not give that advice. I love Sineads bites, and I'm glad that she is showing this Sarah up for the fool that she is!
Sarah is the last person that should be giving advice on weight loss, how are slimming world still letting her front their brand when it is so obvious she has an alcohol problem and a problem with overeating, it could be quite dangerous for someone who may be inclined to overeat and drink too much to think that it is ok because Sarah shows this is ok to do this on the slimming world plan.

Reactions: 8
I'm absolutely delighted to see Sinead's bites calling this one out ๐Ÿ™Œ I really like Sinead, she's always very honest and full of nutritional advice BUT I don't believe for a second she doesnt know of Sarah, I'd say she's heard alot more about her than she's letting on!! Fair play to her for speaking up about it ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 12
There was 1000 calories in that egg wrap alone!

Anyone notice she cried in the car yesterday about how self conscious she was over her weight/face everyday.
By evening she was back to fake Sarah saying she walked into work full of confidence with the results of the silk pro...
And Keith saying it to her when she was driving๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚would u be commenting on your womans ronnie and she driving how bad was it before at all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.