Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but that wouldn't fit in with Sars Happy New Family image 🙄
She's an evil dirty c$%t. All planned and schemed. Unfortunately she has custody of Luke for the moment. Brian's family are heartbroken. The only thing is Luke loves Brian and Michelle to bits..That drives Sarah crazy

I adjusted her most recent before & after
Some as.....

I adjusted her most recent before & after
Some as.....
The video of her coming out of their hotel in Turkey! Christ almighty
It's mortifying if nothing else

Reactions: 4
It is so embarrassing for her. She must have got the teeth to video her. She looks a good size 18. A big bloated heifer. How in gods name does she get away with holding SW classes when she is that size and weight????

I sometimes feel bad about roasting her but then i see her flaunting her rolls of fat around the place and i get angry. She's a common, overweight scumbag. Her family are the dregs of the Northside. The mum is a chronic alcoholic keeping the pubs of knocknaheeney going. Sarah and the scummy sistas aren't far behind. I heard today they are on here constantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It is so embarrassing for her. She must have got the teeth to video her. She looks a good size 18. A big bloated heifer. How in gods name does she get away with holding SW classes when she is that size and weight????

I sometimes feel bad about roasting her but then i see her flaunting her rolls of fat around the place and i get angry. She's a common, overweight scumbag. Her family are the dregs of the Northside. The mum is a chronic alcoholic keeping the pubs of knocknaheeney going. Sarah and the scummy sistas aren't far behind. I heard today they are on here constantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why dont you say what you really think?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Telling her PT “I want a good balance, like I want to be able to go out and have a cheat meal once a week” well tough tit! If you want to lose weight so bad why not make some sacrifices? Why not give it your all? Why don’t you stop complaining about it and do something about it!! 😡😡 the dinner she had tonight might as well have been a takeaway ffs! Never in my life when I’ve attempted to lose weight have I eaten half the shite she shoves in her face 🤮 This is her job! If she was in any other profession and she was half assing it she would be sacked.. she’s clearly not up for the role and people are literally paying her to use her scales every week.

She really is the type a girl who drops everything for a bitta Micky! It’s clear she’s more into him than he Is and bringing him into her home a few months after meeting him is so unfair to Luke. If she says “I’m genuinely happy and content” one more time 😡 if you were you wouldn’t have to keep saying it!.

Last but not least…
“Everyone tells me you look fab, you’re gorgeous” what? Get over yourself! You’re none of the above.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Telling her PT “I want a good balance, like I want to be able to go out and have a cheat meal once a week” well tough tit! If you want to lose weight so bad why not make some sacrifices? Why not give it your all? Why don’t you stop complaining about it and do something about it!! 😡😡 the dinner she had tonight might as well have been a takeaway ffs! Never in my life when I’ve attempted to lose weight have I eaten half the shite she shoves in her face 🤮 This is her job! If she was in any other profession and she was half assing it she would be sacked.. she’s clearly not up for the role and people are literally paying her to use her scales every week.

She really is the type a girl who drops everything for a bitta Micky! It’s clear she’s more into him than he Is and bringing him into her home a few months after meeting him is so unfair to Luke. If she says “I’m genuinely happy and content” one more time 😡 if you were you wouldn’t have to keep saying it!.

Last but not least…
“Everyone tells me you look fab, you’re gorgeous” what? Get over yourself! You’re none of the above.
It's when I see the before pictures and the way she is now. She is just as far gone from how low she got a few years back she wouldn't dream of showing that because that's a lot weight gained!!!!!!
Her features look more like her heaviest than her lightest especially that video coming out of the hotel

Reactions: 6
The video of her thundering out of the hotel 🙈 i can't stop watching it. all I can see is Bishop Brennan in Fr. Ted running down the garden with his cape flying behind him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Guilty of doing the same when I'm fed up cooking every night and I can't be bothered. I can't be Nigella every night, and we all survive !
Snap I find these a godsend, work full time and live with 2 fussy eaters so can end up making 3 different dinners! I’d say she’s only showing these to try and get a Pr drop from them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.