Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consumed by the pursuit of weight loss...24/7 on her mind. It's awful that she doesn't see how disordered this is...she will never be happy no matter her weight. It's a shame all her counselling hours weren't working on her issues with food...

Reactions: 12
Embarrassingly 1 of which is her mother and another is Desperate_Chelsea who would comment on anything in the hope of a few followers
What is the story with that Chelsea girl?! I see her popping up all over the place commenting on the huns' posts. I've watched some of her stories and I don't know what to make of her 🤔🙈

Reactions: 1
What is the story with that Chelsea girl?! I see her popping up all over the place commenting on the huns' posts. I've watched some of her stories and I don't know what to make of her 🤔🙈
She is soooo annoying!!! All for self confidence but this one loves herself!!!! The tictocks
Shes sooo annoying!! All for self love but this one has high notions of herself & her tictoks!!! She makes me cringe when she does her shout outs and tags all the “big” pages 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I just had a look on WAI and the stories are still there, it is very clear she was in the driver's seat for her later stories, you can tell by the bracelet and Luke's car seat behind.
So what we have learned is that Sarah may have driven after having at least one pint!

To get to the Blackpool shopping centre Sarah has to go one of two ways, both journeys are through busy estate with lots of children out playing and then busy junctions with lots of traffic, I know this because Sarah has shown where she lives repeatedly and tagged her estate and neighborhood.

It has also been said on here that Sarah does not have a full lisence but drives alone anyway, I hope that is not true, as that would show an even greater lack of respect towards her neighbours, whose children are out playing on the road and who trust Sarah to drive safely around the children.

Really Sarah, is alcohol more important than driving safely because if so, you have a real problem if you cannot go for a spin on a nice day with the love of your life and abstain if you know you have to drive later!
Do you always have to drink when you are near him???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I don't get her either.....she's a big fan of the Cork wannabes clearly looking for a shout out to boost her own followers 🙄 she comes across a bit desperate. She was on praising Sars cooking one day, I don't think we need say any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I started following and really like her page she seems normal and relatable (but I don’t like the tagging of bloggers) think her page would grow naturally without doing that

Reactions: 2
I started following and really like her page she seems normal and relatable (but I don’t like the tagging of bloggers) think her page would grow naturally without doing that
yeah it's the tagging and comments I find a bit cringe and begging for followers. She does seem like a nice girl and i'd say she work in to her tiktoks and reels. The transitions are good. But I still don't really know what to make of her! I can't put my finger on why though

She was like a drunken man in from the pub trying to make the hummus ...very rough doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cringe she seems like a nice girl but the constant tagging of the instahuns to make herself known. I can't 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I was thinking the same when I watched it it was like she had the jitters or something, prob the drink wearing off 😂😂
I've noticed with her she is very confident on stories talking but when shes showing something or doing something shes very jittery.

The book labels. Did she not always call luke, luke Buckley? Now she has the label as luke burke Buckley. Its like a tongue twister

Reactions: 17
Translation: I was waiting for some company to gift me school book labels but it never happened!! Good luck to her getting them by Wednesday that company takes ages cos they come from the UK I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The book labels. Did she not always call luke, luke Buckley? Now she has the label as luke burke Buckley. Its like a tongue twister
Was ALWAYS Luke Buckley - Jesus she must be so so so jealous of Brian’s new relationship, she can’t help herself!

I’d say she was only a few clicks away from making them Luke Burke Buckley O’Connor to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but anytime I come across a double barrelled surname I just think of 2 parents fighting bitterly who cant decide on a childs name..I think it looks very bad.

And yes I would well believe that there are mothers like Sarah who add on their own name after a split.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.