Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This falling over Keith is too cringe. I don't know if he's mortified or what but if I carried on like her with my bf he would think I was a stage 5 clinger 😂😂 it just all feels too forced compared to if she kept some of it off the gram and just kept her private life private like she said she would
Waa coming on to post the same thing.. the daily im the happiest I've ever been.. im being being treated the way I should have been all along.. like misses keef! Keef is on Instagram so he sees her stories. Does he not see the constant digs at her ex.. cause that's all they are is digs at brian

Reactions: 8
Since she went insta official with keefff that’s all she has done is give sly digs aimed at Bryan it’s actually awful to watch if anything it just makes her look very bitter I felt sorry for her at first just weeks before the wedding to break up that’s so crappy but duck me id say she’s tough work she comes across as it’s her way or no way

Reactions: 9
She sounds so desperate I mean come on she hasn't a patch on Brian's new women and Keith hasn't a patch on brian Sarah was always punching in that relationship. Sarah pick your tits up off the floor and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But the thing is we grew up! We all did the Bulgaria canaries even manhattan holidays! But we grew up and said ok I need to cop on I’m 30. I was so tied down but I brought mine with me and bought the fakes and wore the clothes and ate the food and drank etc etc but I grew up, it’s not nit picking it’s her choice to show all this tit
In fairness I still love my lanzarote holidays-now I do stay in a fairly exclusive place and don't go getting hammered every night but we love it. Also my other half's family have a beautiful apartment in a quiet part of turkey-well away from kusadasi-and I love it. Bought the fake handbags that got so many compliments and I've no shame in that. So I do think to make fun of where she goes is shaming those of us who also go there. A holiday is what you make of it. In Turkey we go to the real Turkish places and have a Turkish breakfast and make the most of the fresh fish etc. In lanzarote we sit at a lovely restaurant to eat and people watch. Wouldnt change it for the world.

I’d highly recommend it tbf! I have naturally frizzy hair and a wash and blowdry is so cheap over there and saves you the effort of styling and doing it yourself in that heat 🥴 like it’s about €10
Its not even that much where we go in turkey-alanya- it works out at approx €5 for wash and blow dry. I don't bother until the day before flying home simply because I'm in and out of pool and sea etc so just let it be natural. Bit my god do they make a great job so I always get a massage and blow dry and then leave a great tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The new reel, 1.30 in….”gives us a kiss there keef, make it look good now….. jeasus that wasn’t great now keef but we’ll make it work, get some shots of us swimming now be lovely”….🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The story with them in bed I actually thought they were in 2 single beds, they were that far apart 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If there was a basic witch poses bingo we'd all have a full house after this week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As expected she didnt do the q&a on the way home, why does she put up those boxes? She was too exxxxxxxhuasted from her week of sittng on her hole, eating and drinking all round her🙄

Reactions: 7
As expected she didnt do the q&a on the way home, why does she put up those boxes? She was too exxxxxxxhuasted from her week of sittng on her hole, eating and drinking all round her🙄
That's so annoying ... she's always at it... I think she and some others do that just to get the engagements up on the posts and then couldn't be bothered answering them....!!

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck is wrong with her ? Asking luke 'well, did you miss instagram?'

What a strange thing to ask a child.. she is obsessed with insta

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.