Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keefs new teef and burps with her grubby feet chillin on the beach surrounded by needles, used johnies and ladies of the night on the beat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes it does all seem very forced. Is this new fella only on the scene since the ex went public with his new gf?

Reactions: 9
It's totally forced with Keith. Sur she has to get sloshed to even lie next to him... I give it a few weeks more and boom ... all over

Reactions: 14
You know what I wouldn’t be surprised if they got engaged over there 😂😂 whirlwind romance and all that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Miracle PCOS baby announcement coming by Christmas - Santa’s bringing lukey a miracle brother or sister, complete with fake gucci baby grow and Sarah rubbing her belly which would be 99% beer, spuds, cocktails and 1% baby teeth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
We sure are seeing the stunning sights and beauty spots Turkey has to offer. A 3 star standard hotel room, a beach covered in rocks, no sign of the actual sea, and grotty breakfast joint and the chairs they sit on in the restaurant and a few locals. She may as well be in youghal

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Christ she looks dawg rough today. Says her tan isnt patchy. Sarah put your jam jars on hun cuz you need to get yourself an extra large brillow pad to scrub that scabby tan off. Coming on talking about a buisness saying it looks like a tit hole. Your the only thing that looks like a tit hole guuurl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs a trip to specsavers if she thinks shes not patchy, its the first thing i noticed.

Reactions: 14
We sure are seeing the stunning sights and beauty spots Turkey has to offer. A 3 star standard hotel room, a beach covered in rocks, no sign of the actual sea, and grotty breakfast joint and the chairs they sit on in the restaurant and a few locals. She may as well be in youghal
Ahh it sure doesn't bate aul C'larney!!!

Here she goes now with the ohh I'll have to restrict my movements when I get home meaning she won't have Lukey for another week after she lands.. and as for asking people to follow a dirty kip of a cafe in Turkey.. keef might get an aul free portion of beans to suck on after getting the new set of delf! Turkish bath ahead to give her a monthly wash n scrub!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.