Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a picture by the pool since reading here when someone said is there even a pool where she's staying 😅
Not all hotels and apartments in Turkey/Greece have pools so if there wasn't one it wouldn't be unusual. There are plenty of nice beaches in Kusadasi so thats always an option. A pool isn't a deal breaker for me, I prefer the beach.

You can use the facilities at other accommodation once you have food or drink at the bar

Reactions: 1
Why go on holidays and eat in the same places every day. That my favourite thing picking a new restaurant every night

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who said yesterday that she didn't put up any photos of herself beside the pool so it must be a dump they're staying in? There it is now, the photo of her on her lounger beside the pool!! Hi Sarah! (In fairness, the place looks clean enough).
Did you just join to tell us that?????

Oh God - take a look at the Instagram page of the Mayflower restaurant they're eating in for the 2nd time in 5 nights. Its so bad looking its hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly she has more streaks than snap chat. Secondly that play suit is actually awful. It’s too out of shape on her. She needs to buy figure appropriate clothes. Her shape does not suit this. You’d think her mam or sisters would tell her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who said yesterday that she didn't put up any photos of herself beside the pool so it must be a dump they're staying in? There it is now, the photo of her on her lounger beside the pool!! Hi Sarah! (In fairness, the place looks clean enough).
You seem to be a big 'Sarah' fan - defending her. Hmmmmmm......

No, I didn't just join to tell you that. I just thought it was funny. Have I said something wrong?
Your post didn't feature any humour. You just defended the 'spud'

Reactions: 1
You seem to be a big 'Sarah' fan - defending her. Hmmmmmm......

Your post didn't feature any humour. You just defended the 'spud'
I think you misinterpreted my post. I was laughing at her 'responding' to something said here yesterday!! Certainly wasn't defending her.

Someone here posted yesterday that Sarah's resort must not be great because she hadn't even shown the pool. Then today Sarah posts a photo of her on a lounger - beside the pool! I thought it was funny because it looks like she was reading here and had to prove Tattle wrong by showing us there is a pool in her resort. Hope that explains why I posted.

(Also, if you look at my profile you'll see I'm usually a lurker but I'm a regular 'Liker' of posts.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Omg the photo of them outside the cheap shop. The bin liners full of trash.... poor craters.... and they delighted with themselves....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she was off somewhere ‘fancy’ tonight?? Instead back to same restaurant as last night 🙃

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike they are like Billy Mitchell and Karen in that photo outside the shop.
And this dreamer wants to have us believe the banks and building societies of Ireland are knocking her door down for a mortgage😂😂😂😂
Probably got a combo deal a calvin Klein thong,gucci t-shirt and michael Kors underpants for Sir Keith..all for €7.
Even the Polycystic ovaries took one look at this holiday and said duck that I'm staying at home.
That alpha wealth guy has her blocked at this stage I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Serious question has she ever been on holiday before 🤣🤣 absolutely mortified for her with all her cheap knock offs and she's only delighted with herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ photos with the locals and tagging them, it's all very childish like what you would have done on your first holiday back in 1999 after the leaving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iv started following burps in the last 2 weeks. Was just looking down all her grid posts. I see LOTS of hen pictures so she was engaged to Brian obviously. Did he get sence and leg it or what happened? She's only with keef a wet week so is she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.