Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Is there no shower in her hotel room?? She’s gonna wash her week old tan off in a public ‘bath’ instead 🤢🤢 how did she not see the big fucking tan line on her neck!! AND why would you eat in the same place everyday, salt box sounds like somewhere you’d go at 3am after a nightclub 😂 it’s like she thinks she’s out there as an Instagram guru boosting everyone’s followers for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tea Towel

Sad isn’t it how that one person isn’t the little boy you brought into the world, but your new boyfriend you’ve been with a wet week. I feel so sorry for Luke
CD665754-9250-41BF-87DD-C7A8FD7DF433.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Lads, I actually did a big snort into the phone 🤣 and had to come off her stories mid way to write this "Any long time followers would know that I would never have left Luke before" 🙈 I'm just baffled. The mind boggles 🤯 Is she actually deluded or what 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

chanadlerbonggg

Honest to god I swear I lost braincells and the will to live after that story! It looks like she’s staying in a place in Calcutta! Where’s the resort? The pool and stuff. Our burp gets a noisy candy floss bike! And luke misses Keith! Ffs I don’t miss my own dad and I had him for 30 years before he fucked off 😂😂 does anyone else get that keeetttt might like the Turkish men as well as burp! He gives me that dale winton vibe! Not being evil I just think he does seem like he loves some sausages.

• Haha

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Hotel recommendations in Galway......translates to any hotels in Galway want to give me a free stay. Google it like the rest of us and pay for it too while your at it🤬

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
She talks some amount of scutter. She's really only happy when she's drinking the shit out of it, drunk roaring around the streets of Cork with her family.

Instacol

Chatty Member
I think slimming world has lost all credibility around Cork now between her and the car crash (excuse the pun) supermomslimming. I'd rather stay fat than give them my money 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hotel recommendations in Galway......translates to any hotels in Galway want to give me a free stay. Google it like the rest of us and pay for it too while your at it🤬
Not even a hotel recommendation please .. or any one any recommendation thanks... just "hotels in Galway'

How about.... I dunno... Maybe... you could

FUCKING GOOGLE IT 🤷‍♂️🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
How come when she was on holidays she had zero stomach issues? Or weekends away or nights out? I feel when she has nothing "interesting" going on, she puts up this shit for content.... and if she gets sympathy off her sheep its an added bonus🙄

• Heart

msster

Chatty Member
My friend is a sw consultant runs 2 classes in 2 different areas 3 times a week and has another pt job and 3 kids she like many others has no idea what this one does be complaining about.
Also luke waking in the middle of night unsettled may have something to do with the strange man u have moved into his home after 5 mins or shoving him from babysitter to babysitter every chance u get

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Miracle PCOS baby announcement coming by Christmas - Santa’s bringing lukey a miracle brother or sister, complete with fake gucci baby grow and Sarah rubbing her belly which would be 99% beer, spuds, cocktails and 1% baby teeth

• Haha
  • Sick

Alucia

VIP Member
So anyone slow enough to fall for her relationship talk here's another bit of advice.....
Thinking of tightening your belt in order to get a mortgage?

Step 1: Check out prices for Disneyland

Step 2: You're never going to get a mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guess she is thinking she doesn't need to get a mortgage on her own now, thats what it looks like, so she can spend away.

All her podadoes are in Teeth's basket.

• Haha

I be weak

Keeeeth and Luke brought down food to her cause she was starving at group. He's minding Luke now?
I'm far more protective with my child apparently . How long is she with him a wet week . Imagine if she heard Brian's girlfriend had Luke on her own she'd snap no doubt

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
“Zero direction from anyone on how to manage it”

Stop eating shite and drinking alcohol to excess would be a start.
So immature blaming the doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Sorry now but anyone that goes on so much about being "so happy and content" is absolutely NOT happy and content!! If you were getting on that well, there would be no need to go on so much about it!! The digs at her relationship with Brian are getting childish now, shut the fuck up Sarah, you absolute tool 🖕🖕

• Heart

Tea Towel

The golden rule that I’ve never seen to be proven wrong…. A woman who’s genuinely happy makes 0 digs at the ex. Because she has no interest in the ex. Sarah on the other hand is clearly very bitter still and not over Brian. To be fair Brian was quite nice looking in my opinion… Keet on the other hand does nothing for me I have to say

• Haha
  • Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
I am going to start the betting now.

I think she will be pregnant by Christmas.

Dunno where she found Keet but he must be a fairly pathetic individual himself to willingly surround himself with her self indulged lifestyle. He's basically her live in babysitter by the look of things.

Reactions: 23