Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the twilight zone non stop eating tit drinking til she drops then we're supposed to block that out and be all about isn't this great all free on the SW plan 🤦

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow sineads bites on Instagram? She gives practical advise on healthy living and calorie counting. Someone messaged her this and im presuming its about Sarah?!
Def is about Scarah! She’s so clueless! Even her noodles are a ridiculous size portion!

Reactions: 8
Seriously who made up the tit for SW? A full tin of mushy peas is free. Over 250 calories prob. Can’t believe people do that, it’s like a scam

Reactions: 5
Ok let’s put this as simply as possible for stupid burps brain.
CALORIES ARE WHAT MAKE YOU PUT ON OR LOSE WEIGHT therefore no matter how much you kid yourself if you don’t have a calorie deficit at the end of each day you might as well eat bleeping McDonald’s as you will not get anywhere. Exercise also helps but to be honest I only do it for my heart nothing else and it tones me up. So again bodadoes for brains! Calories= weight! woman get 1250 so if you left 250 a day you’d be losing about 2 lb a week.The fruit alone on her plate was about 250 calories!

Reactions: 2
How does slimming world actually work? Is it calorie control ?
It’s not calorie control anyway if pasta. Potatoes and rice are free foods. Everything has calories. Not sure if burps knows this

Not a notion!! Literally never ever even commented on any of her posts so reckon she was on here and done a cull.. anyone else blocked?
How would she know🤗

Ffs that cringe video! She’s prob face down now today in carbs as she must be in some comedown from all the drink and planning and holidays!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.