Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is blind drunk again.Has she got a problem or something?Not trying to be nasty but she was never promoting brands before half cut.Strange.

Reactions: 6
Why does she make her videos on only half of the screen?? How are we expected to see the product properly. Who even wants her as a makeup ambassador like seriously

Why does she make her videos on only half of the screen?? How are we expected to see the product properly. Who even wants her as a makeup ambassador like seriously
She’s holding the brush and colouring it like a 5 year old colours a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so chaotic and literally moved a man in after 2 minutes.... hmmmm... no idea why luke could be acting up 🤔 poor kid 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Drives me mental too.....literally moved him in after 4 seconds and now the boys this the boys that🙄

Reactions: 8
And the big smug face of her when she says it 🙄
Her smug face is just a way of her to cover how she is feeling insecure. She will always want what others have and measures her worth by how she is doing compared to her sisters. Donna has the business, so Sarah has the 'business,' , Donna had the wedding so Sarah must have the fancy wedding, Donna and Kate had the babies so Sarah must have the baby.
Sarah is too insecure in herself to think about whether she wants these things, I wanted a light up jumping rope when I was little because my sister had one, but I grew out of it, Sarah never did.
This is why things do not work out for her, she only wants what others have, not what she may want herself, and she is jumping in headfirst with Keith to get the baby girl that Kate has.
Until Sarah acknowledges her alcohol and food problem she will be forever trapped in this cycle of trying to be like her sisters, medicating with alcohol and starchy foods to comfort her and make her choices feel ok.

Her mother should feel ashamed of herself by promoting such a culture between her daughters but I feel that is the way the mother grew up too, same alcohol dependence and all.

Reactions: 13
Seriously, she doesn't know why her 5 year old boy is acting out/being bold????
She treated herself to over a year's worth of therapy, cos she ended a relationship and a wedding??? In fact, she's still doing therapy to process it?

That little boy went from living with his both parents under one roof, looking forward to their wedding day, to his father moving out, seeing him at weekends only, his father getting a new girlfriend who comes with a son, going on holidays with all of them, being minded by family while his mother goes away on her holiday, excluding him, a new man moving in to his house very quickly, being passed from pillar to post while they isolated from covid, to now being the "boys" watching movies in bed together, and being dropped like a hot potato whenever his "mom" wants to go and get sloshed???

I mean how does she expect that poor little boy to accept and process all that in a very short space of time. He must be so scared & confused by all this huge upheaval in his life. And she wants to know what's his problem??? His problem is he has a self centred narcissist for a mother, who puts everything else before him, and physically elbows him out of the way when he comes between her & her phone 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm skitting.. she thought Donna was going to name her when she was thanking all the staff and she didnt😂😂
What about me?Who does she think she is?The fusion mascot.

And calling Carly a slob...eh naturally Sarah,shes a newborn they cant exactly wipe their own arse and make their own bottles of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm skitting.. she thought Donna was going to name her when she was thanking all the staff and she didnt😂😂

And calling Carly a slob...eh naturally Sarah,shes a newborn they cant exactly wipe their own arse and make their own bottles of milk.
Her waiting for her name to be mentioned self centred cow.. there’s only one slob Sarah and it’s not Carly..

• Heart
A filter on the baby then too every time she showed her, seriously messed up

Reactions: 4

A slob is a Cork slang used for all babies 🙈 like.... Oh she's such a slob.... Meaning she is a dote and very good... Not an actual messy baby or anything 😂 my husband thought I was insulting a mother once when I asked was the baby a slob, he's not from Cork so had never heard of the term 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A slob is a Cork slang used for all babies 🙈 like.... Oh she's such a slob.... Meaning she is a dote and very good... Not an actual messy baby or anything 😂 my husband thought I was insulting a mother once when I asked was the baby a slob, he's not from Cork so had never heard of the term 😂🙈
Im from Cork and never heard a baby called a slob before 🙈

• Haha
When I was working in cork I heard people refer to people as slobs.. it’s some kind of term of endearment.

Reactions: 7
What about me?Who does she think she is?The fusion mascot?
Because she must have what her sisters have! Donna thanked Ciara and kate and now sarah feels left out, it is a pitiful way to be

Reactions: 2
My Mam is from Cork and she says it all the time about babies 😂 It is weird but it's definitely a term of endearment meant in a good way that the baby is easy going/happy, not hard work kind of thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.