Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SF and PK live in our village. They have been away. They moved in after lockdown one by the way, not before as they claim. They broke the rules all the time. Then again in version 2. They had people in the house at Christmas. They have been away, somewhere, till yesterday. They didn’t get back on Monday. Some facts for you all. Of course if it was Dubai they went to then they should be staying in, not going out. Hopefully they obey These rules in order to keep the many vulnerable people in our village safe. Hopefully they don’t behave like they have been. I run a business but I haven’t seen my mum for nearly a year. It’s my birthday soon but I’m not inviting my sister for a business meeting. Just stop being such utterly selfish muppets.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Rant incoming ...

So because if the new announcements today my son who is in reception will not be returning to school next week based on where we live. He absolutely adores school and has just started, is really settled and doing really well. I also work full time (from home atm) so god knows how I’m going to juggle that again. - This is all because of the rapid rate of infection - yet people like Sam swan off on holiday when it suits them, no care in the world for spreading the virus & no regard for rules & pretty sure LP will still return to school whenever they decide to come back. I have ABSOLUTELY HAD IT WITH THESE Z LISTER INFLUENCERS DOING WHAT THEY WANT.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

MrsWolf

VIP Member
My stepchildren have just woken me up shouting Happy New Year’s Eve 🥴 how rude of them to forget that it’s actually Sam Faiers 30th Birthday. (31st December, NYE)

• Haha
Reactions: 60

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Maybe Little Paul didn't wake up for the flight so he's just stayed in bed and they've had to stay in the Maldives

Sam on the phone to the airport like 'Paul won't get out of bed!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 60

PoppyD

I hate the whole cancel culture but this needs to happen with this lot. Why are these people celebrated? I've gone on a mass unfollow on all of them as I'm sick of them making money off us and idolised for what they have no skills or talent

• Heart
Reactions: 55

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just walked past someone I knew in the street and they said to me 'can you believe it's New Years Eve already?' I said, 'sorry don't you mean Sam Faiers' 30th birthday?'

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Isn't it ironic when she goes on holiday before Covid she has loads of paps but none are around when she secretly jets off. Just goes to show she call the paps when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I love that Billie posted a photo from her 30th Birthday party lol.

also, Sam must be feeling pretty gutted. “I wanna be engaged by 30” and she’s not. That’s Paul actively choosing not to propose to her knowing she bloody well wants it, and that’s just manipulative
He is manipulative all round. He holds that imaginary engagement ring like a dangling carrot. Remember in the last series of mummy diaries when he said she was now ‘wife material’ because she’d cooked for him during lockdown and cleaned and did all housewifey stuff and she seemed thrilled with that. I’d tell him to fuck off personally. If birthing two of his kids isn’t wife material nothing ever will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Thebluebean

Im so fucking enraged. I don't ever let any 'celebrity' get to me, live and let live, but for near on a year now this virus has been prevalent in everyones lives and everyone including celebrities have no excuse not to adhere to the temporary new way of living we have all been putting up with. Everyone's lives have effectively been put on hold, millions of people have missed out on various things in their lives. I was 30 four days before Sam and I had my first baby in April during the first lockdown, on one of the days that at the time had the highest mortality rate.

I would give EVERYTHING to be able to go back to that time to have my husband by my side throughout my three day stay in hospital rather than the measly couple of hours after birth (but which I am still eternally grateful for). I would give everything to have shared my beautiful bundle to all and sundry throughout the Summer months et al, and for family to have had that special time with her. I would give everything to have had an extra special 30th birthday with all my family and friends, rather than spending it all day indoors seeing nobody (as have millions have had to do this year).

The last few days this whole shit show has finally got to me, and I am sick to the backteeth of celebrities thinking they can still do what they fucking like whilst us mere mortals abide by the rules and apply our common sense.

Apologise Sam, justify why you decided to put US at risk unnecessarily, publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Mod edit, poster has requested these are removed as they were contacted by itv

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
We know Manf won’t have the vaccine. She shared a post from an anti-vax account to her stories when Rosie was small and she follows some anti-vax accounts.

As you know BBP cured her crohn’s so he is probably working on a cure for covid as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I
I’m done, I’ve had enough
I can not tell you how much i love the fact you sent this, her and other peoples holidays make me irate to the point i can't actually think about it anymore.

On behalf of everyone else in the uk that do stick my the rules and care, thank you and the team for all your hard work, dedication and selflessness. You will all go down in history books as our heros, and so you should x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Watch out world, Sam is going to be behind the next cutting edge Sex Trafficking documentary
This is a woman that can’t get her four year old out of bed on time for his first day at school.
So how the hell could she seriously infulence some seriously corrupt people.
Also when she’s gurning off her tits at the sax man she should remember how that’s funded

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Fattybumbum

I never comment on these things but the Paul/Rosie thing really really upsets me. I was treated as second to my brother throughout my life in a similar way to Rosie, and it got worse & worse as I became vocal when I realised the obvious difference. I’m the first child as well. So it was an obvious boy being more important than girl thing. It’s taken me years of expensive therapy to get to a point where I kinda realise it’s not me & I’m not a second class person to be used & told off by men. I still struggle though. My brother is a complete narcissist. I love him though. These people don’t know or bother to care what they are creating. I hope they enjoy their holiday & hope they gain some clarity from it. But I doubt it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43