Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has every one complained to itv I have but not heard anything back.
At the end of the day ITV are their employer they are in contract with them and they are breaking the law.
If it was a normal person they would get the sack I very much hope if itv have filmed it they don’t end up showing it.

Reactions: 11
Has every one complained to itv I have but not heard anything back.
At the end of the day ITV are their employer they are in contract with them and they are breaking the law.
If it was a normal person they would get the sack I very much hope if itv have filmed it they don’t end up showing it.
I did and still waiting for a reply!

Reactions: 5
If ITV do sack Sam it wouldn't make much difference as her stories are tit.

They should focus on Billie and Greg who are slightly more relatable and not as boring as Sam

Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone’s reading the Luisa Zuissman thread but she’s just bought a huge country house. Sam will be furiously trying to work out how she can get one too, while Big Baby Paul is sat demanding his breakfast and Baby Paul gives her death stares

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if anyone’s reading the Luisa Zuissman thread but she’s just bought a huge country house. Sam will be furiously trying to work out how she can get one too, while Big Baby Paul is sat demanding his breakfast and Baby Paul gives her death stares
And Rosie is sat there thinking 'why did i get lumped with these weirdos?'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Superb 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Apparently Luisas new house is about 15mill
Sam will be livid. More stock for her online store that’s so irrelevant I can’t remember it’s name coming soon I reckon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion - She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Apparently Luisas new house is about 15mill
Sam will be livid. More stock for her online store that’s so irrelevant I can’t remember it’s name coming soon I reckon.
I've just looked at it, barrington hall! I bet Sam is well jel!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile Sam is renting in Surrey because they can’t afford those Surrey house prices. I reckon another move is coming up 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive complained to ITV but unfortunately none of us have any proof she’s actually gone away. So itv will probably just say they haven’t been

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.