Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is only showing her right hand in her stories... wonder if she’s got more than just a tan to hide...?

Reactions: 7
Feels like it was a 2 weeks holiday in the Maldives and now they are quarantining at home

Reactions: 8
So she hasn’t shared anything for three weeks, through Christmas, New Years, her 30th.

But has suddenly made a return and is sharing a video of an... egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mod edit, poster has requested these are removed as they were contacted by itv

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I've had this reply from itv.
Wow!! That’s a good response!!I was actually going to write them today and say even if you weren’t filming, how can you standby someone that has clearly broken lockdown rules several times and not do/say anything?? I really hope the police have paid them a visit

Reactions: 20
Wow. I’m super impressed with that response. Good on the producers

Reactions: 20
Just as well Baby Paul likes animals so much as his mum is nothing but a sly fox, must have spent a fortune in the Maldives so is back promoting her face tampons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The police said they are aware they had gone on holiday and officers are dealing with it, so hopefully it is acted upon,

I just understand, what makes them so special that they needed togo on holiday when the rest of us are following rules, trying our best to save the nhs,but these people think they need a holiday, they absolutely did not need to fly to the Maldives even for work, you are capable of have photo shoots in the uk.

Itv need to act on his as well, Sam is a absolute disgrace.
When did the police say this?

Reactions: 1
Oooh looks like someone’s been told off. If I was Billlie I would be so pissed off with Sam’s actions.

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t matter that she wasn’t filming really does it? If she‘s under contract to make x amount of series but has very obviously broken the law right in the middle of that contract then she should be let go imo. That’s if any contract exists of course

Reactions: 15
That’s a really good response!! They are obviously pretty pissed off with her!

Oooh looks like someone’s been told off. If I was Billlie I would be so pissed off with Sam’s actions.
If I was Billy I wouldn’t be pissed off, as it probably means they are going to drop Sam and then Billy will have the whole show to herself!

Reactions: 8
Whilst the email sounds good, I expect it was just a slap on the wrist and that’s it. ‘She’s now aware of her responsibilities’ as if she wasnt before. She clearly just said ‘oh ok sorrrrry I didn’t realise, it was my 30th you see and I thought Covid would know that’. They won’t drop her from the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree she’ll just get a slap on the wrist and nothing more. That email is more to placate you than anything else. Good response though.

Reactions: 6
I agree she’ll just get a slap on the wrist and nothing more. That email is more to placate you than anything else. Good response though.
Exactly, it’s all face. ITV do not care, look at their payroll. The vast majority of reality stars turned influencers have come from ITV. They are just trying to appease the public with that reply. In the real world, if you have conduct yourself in a way which breaks the law then you would be reprimanded by your boss. This won’t happen with Sam as she is ‘seemingly’ getting away with it. By the time the show airs, her followers will have forgotten or not care. The influencer system is a joke and I can’t wait for it to die out. I don’t know how anyone is actually influenced to buy the tit they sell.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.