Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the kids got wet hair....?
Not at home then 🙄

.......And did anyone spot Sax Man....?
No proposal either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously too hot for them to wear proper pjs in there house, Surrey having a heatwave? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s busy deleting comments asking why she’s on holiday. It just fuels the fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t believe this i think it’s one of those new year’s eve hats you get when your abroad you can’t even see the 30 on it she trying to throw us off

Reactions: 3
i don’t believe this i think it’s one of those new year’s eve hats you get when your abroad you can’t even see the 30 on it she trying to throw us off
If you zoom in it looks like it has ‘Sam’ written on the hat, just backwards due to the camera

If you zoom in it looks like it has ‘Sam’ written on the hat, just backwards due to the camera
OK magazine probably packed it in their suitcase

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker 1st time poster 😂🤣 I wonder if Billie and Sue are just scrolling through the comments on Paul’s birthday post to Sam praying that she will finally leave him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she isn’t on holiday, why not just post a picture to put out the fire...

Reactions: 19
Why is Billie posting pics from her 30th party now. Rubbing it in Sams face much! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gonna drag this ( people guessing ) out for as long as she can.

Reactions: 5
If he hasn't asked her I hope to god she doesn't start a I want to married by the time I'm 40 saga 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s actually really sad, if you’ve got to give someone an ultimatum over marriage then he’s just not that into you. I can see why she wants to build a happy family and think she gets a lot of criticism, not all deserved. No one is perfect, we all have our flaws, I think hers is that she loves BBP and you just can’t force someone to love you back. If they do settle down and get married I’m not sure it will be the happy ever after she craves. I also hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: 14
It looks like an “F” on her top in the black and white photo. “F” for Fiancée???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It looks like an “F” on her top in the black and white photo. “F” for Fiancée???
Or future Mrs BBP
I did notice that she posted more or less the same pic as Billie although Billie is next to Greg and BBP is next to the love of his life LBP

Reactions: 7
I love that Billie posted a photo from her 30th Birthday party lol.

also, Sam must be feeling pretty gutted. “I wanna be engaged by 30” and she’s not. That’s Paul actively choosing not to propose to her knowing she bloody well wants it, and that’s just manipulative

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.