Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that... as a new day dawns, the recycled selfies and damage control attempts disappear into the Maldivian night.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the image of her bracelets in her story was a photo taken today - looks very sunny and like she’s leaning on a beach towel. All the home photos are old ones

Reactions: 11
It all looks very stage managed. Probably by some poor lackey back home. I don’t think these are her genuine answers, the English is too good. They probably did the q&a as a temperature check to see how much grief she’s going to get when she goes back online.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Baby Paul’s school has kept its reception class open, so now he’s taking unauthorised absence for the purposes of a holiday. It’ll be interesting to see if Sam sends him in when they return or if she doesn’t want to take any risks. I’m sure she’d send Rosie in if she could

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It all looks very stage managed. Probably by some poor lackey back home. I don’t think these are her genuine answers, the English is too good. They probably did the q&a as a temperature check to see how much grief she’s going to get when she goes back online.
the poor 'PA' back in surrey will be working round the clock on damage control :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch out world, Sam is going to be behind the next cutting edge Sex Trafficking documentary

• Haha
  • Wow
I can picture it now. ITV invest time and money producing and researching a ground breaking sex trafficking documentary. Under risk of death threats from mobs and gangsters and even bent politicians, under cover journalism at its finest, hard hitting TV that’s BAFTA potential. Who shall we get to present it? Got it - Sam from towie! It’s a serious topic, worthy only of a serious presenter. Unless she produced it herself it wouldn’t happen unless 5* wanted her. Seasoned journalists would love to explore that subject deeper and probably haven’t been able to but she thinks she will because she always thinks about the poor innocent children meanwhile sunning herself in Dubai. A country built on the exploitation of human beings. She’s so full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can picture it now. ITV invest time and money producing and researching a ground breaking sex trafficking documentary. Under risk of death threats from mobs and gangsters and even bent politicians, under cover journalism at its finest, hard hitting TV that’s BAFTA potential. Who shall we get to present it? Got it - Sam from towie! It’s a serious topic, worthy only of a serious presenter. Unless she produced it herself it wouldn’t happen unless 5* wanted her. Seasoned journalists would love to explore that subject deeper and probably haven’t been able to but she thinks she will because she always thinks about the poor innocent children meanwhile sunning herself in Dubai. A country built on the exploitation of human beings. She’s so full of tit.
Louder for the ones at the back

Reactions: 5
Watch out world, Sam is going to be behind the next cutting edge Sex Trafficking documentary
This is a woman that can’t get her four year old out of bed on time for his first day at school.
So how the hell could she seriously infulence some seriously corrupt people.
Also when she’s gurning off her tits at the sax man she should remember how that’s funded

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Stupid cow. If you're going to go away,just own it and admit it. You obviously know what you did was wrong😡🙄

Stupid cow. If you're going to go away,just own it and admit it. You obviously know what you did was wrong😡🙄
Yes if you are hiding it, then it’s because you know you did a crappy thing. And to know that it’s tit and still go ahead and do it anyway just says so much about her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes if you are hiding it, then it’s because you know you did a crappy thing. And to know that it’s tit and still go ahead and do it anyway just says so much about her
And then on top of that to think that you’re being clever by not posting anything and thinking your followers won’t notice your radio silence for two weeks. THAT says a lot about her

Shows she is even more stupid than I thought, at least Fern has not tried to hide the fact she is away

Reactions: 17
The longer she hides it the more people will pick up on it too. She’s a complete idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.