Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who reckons sam wrote this herself

some of the comments on the picture are hilarious
Never in a month of Sundays has Paul written that. It is so sickly sweet it makes me want to 🤮. Surely she knows that we know what he is and how he treats her? She is just projecting her wishful thinking. So sad.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon they are in the Maldives, you don’t get paps out there. All the pics you usually see of them on holiday are from their insta, never pap shots.

Reactions: 10
I reckon they are in the Maldives, you don’t get paps out there. All the pics you usually see of them on holiday are from their insta, never pap shots.
I agree and the times of posts have been odd - SA is the same time zone ... I think gaynor just did the animals because BBP likes wild animals

Reactions: 6
I don't think it is Paul's account where he posts stuff himself as he doesn't follow Gaynor? Defo sam posting everything on his account

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh he's getting a pelting now, the gloves are off, the drinks are in and Samantha's fans are rabid.
Wheres the ring Paul?
If you love her so much why don't you marry her? Nows the right time.
Dont let her down.
What you waiting on?
WHERES THE bleeping RING PAUL??

If only they'd get this outraged about the covid restrictions. Loolaas the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh he's getting a pelting now, the gloves are off, the drinks are in and Samantha's fans are rabid.
Wheres the ring Paul?
Dont let her down.
What you waiting on?
The comments are comedy gold. ‘Poor Sam you know she wanted to be engaged by the time she was 30’

don’t they know he loves his mum too much. Weirdos the lot of them. I also wanted 2 kids a big house and a husband by the time i was 30 but here I am at 29, living in sin in my small house and 1 kid 🤣🤣

Doesn't she go to bed at like 9pm? 🤣 you think she'd be more on the ball with the times of her quote posting!?

Also wtf is Bill Lee Lee's birthday Eve posting about!? Is Sams 30th that special?

Happy Sam Faiers 30th birthday day guys xx
I’m not sure I can adjust to your new username - I don’t like change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracking up at the comments on his photo. I hope all these comments just freak him out even more and it delays the proposal. Remember on mummy diaries he said the more people pressure him the less he wants to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wheres the ring Paul?
Dont let her down.
What you waiting on?

If only they'd get this outraged about the covid restrictions. Loolaas the lot of them.
Oh my word! These fans are really riled up and overly invested in the relationship, aren’t they? Whew! Get the straight jackets! Lynch mob alert!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.