Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey.. did you spot on Billies latest post the food shot... suddenly stopped when it got to the tea cups, more cups out for just 2 adults! Plus flowers from Sam, hand delivered??
What I don’t understand is Billie would more than likely have her mum in her support bubble but then how does that work if Billie has bubbled up with her skating partner? Again assuming she’s had to bubble up with him?? I’m fed up of these zelebs

francesca posted on her story on christmas day and than deleted not long after
What a head....actually hang on she’s just outed Sam...so well done Francesca!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh well done Tattlers - we even got a veiled mention as a 'public forum' in the DM article, I love it when a plan comes together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
AND that revolting Stephen Bear has been arrested over the sex tape thing NOT A GOOD DAY FOR ZELEBS :m
I saw a thing that he’d been hacked on Instagram and was happily going to transfer who ever did it 100k to have his profile back
Glad he got a slither of what it’s like to have your privacy breached and not being able to do anything about it

Sorry for going off topic ✌🏼

Reactions: 4
So let’s say they had negative Covid tests to allow them to go and do their essential work in the Maldives they then had all these people around at Christmas after said tests. This is what the police should be on at them about. Mixing with that many people after a test means you might as well not bother. They really are absolutely stupid. I would hate to think I’ve been around all those then gone abroad putting my kids and other peoples lives at risk. Can you imagine one of them getting Covid and being stuck in a hospital for god knows how long and potentially coming home without one of your family that didn’t survive it. All for the sake of a bloody holiday. They obviously think they’re invincible so they won’t be get any vaccine will they !!! Again head

Reactions: 18
she had all her family over at christmas daily mail don’t forget that!! all the knightley crew

25th dec the screen shot

this is from francesca allen insta page
These people disgust me!! Gaynor would have been allowed there if they were in a bubble with her but Claudia, Tony, the baby, Francesca and I’m assuming the other one is her Mother, then god knows who else! I’m so glad she’s been called out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Im so bleeping enraged. I don't ever let any 'celebrity' get to me, live and let live, but for near on a year now this virus has been prevalent in everyones lives and everyone including celebrities have no excuse not to adhere to the temporary new way of living we have all been putting up with. Everyone's lives have effectively been put on hold, millions of people have missed out on various things in their lives. I was 30 four days before Sam and I had my first baby in April during the first lockdown, on one of the days that at the time had the highest mortality rate.

I would give EVERYTHING to be able to go back to that time to have my husband by my side throughout my three day stay in hospital rather than the measly couple of hours after birth (but which I am still eternally grateful for). I would give everything to have shared my beautiful bundle to all and sundry throughout the Summer months et al, and for family to have had that special time with her. I would give everything to have had an extra special 30th birthday with all my family and friends, rather than spending it all day indoors seeing nobody (as have millions have had to do this year).

The last few days this whole tit show has finally got to me, and I am sick to the backteeth of celebrities thinking they can still do what they bleeping like whilst us mere mortals abide by the rules and apply our common sense.

Apologise Sam, justify why you decided to put US at risk unnecessarily, publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
We know Manf won’t have the vaccine. She shared a post from an anti-vax account to her stories when Rosie was small and she follows some anti-vax accounts.

As you know BBP cured her crohn’s so he is probably working on a cure for covid as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We know Manf won’t have the vaccine. She shared a post from an anti-vax account to her stories when Rosie was small and she follows some anti-vax accounts.

As you know BBP cured her crohn’s so he is probably working on a cure for covid as we speak.
His mother is probably brewing a cure in her cauldron.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Let’s hope if she gets covid and gets sick she pays for private care because she literally does not deserve care from anyone in the NHS. She is so ignorant to what is going on around her. She is so thick to think having a 3 week break on insta when she’s on there everyday will go unnoticed! Her sister in law (not really) is equally as thick to post a picture of them altogether on Christmas Day. I cannot stand her!!!

Reactions: 17

Oh god I didn’t know she was an anti vaxer

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone please send that Xmas day photo to the daily Mail. I’m so, so pleased she’s been exposed. Good work tattlers 👏🏻

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.