Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
She’s shadow banned the word holiday on her latest post! so if you post a comment with the word holiday in it, no one can see it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Baxter75

There is no way she isn't away...if she was at home every single second would be documented...the birthday presents, the champagne breakfast....everything!

So many people asking about her soup recipe... even though her story replies are turned off. If that’s the case how come you can acknowledge those messages but not ones asking why you thought were entitled to travel. Funny that ... dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
As someone said yesterday just goes to show how she must call the papa normally if she can get to Maldives and back without being spotted this time ! Saddo
I know! The Venice incident sealed how sad and pathetic they are for me. You’re a pap in Venice you’re looking for George and Amal, Elton and David, David and Victoria. Not fucking Manfa and Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
If they were at home on LBPs bday they would have shown the oversized pancakes for breakfast , huge piles presents etc etc and would have definitely had Gaynor or Suzie round
Rosie prob be under the stairs like Harry Potter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Maryanne

Chatty Member
LBP is a brat. When she first started mummy diary’s a friend had to go and host a free class to be featured. They had paying customers there and Sam got to go for free to advertise the company.

sam turned up 30 minutes late into the 45 minute class and Paul wouldn’t join in. Gaynor and Sam both tried to get him to join in and he didn’t. He threw things at kids, trod on their bits and screamed the whole time. The session leader said never again would she host something to an influencer!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Megz0

Bit late to the party but the way she copied Billies New Years photo is hilarious. Billie and Greg are cuddled in together yet her and big Paul are far apart enough to fit in a plane to the Maldives between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sophm19

VIP Member
They are talking about Tommy and Georgia having a baby spin off over om the towie thread.

It got me thinking , did anyone from towie go to Billies wedding? (Apart from ferne)

I've got to admit I do like the fact Sam and Billie have matured and moved on with their life from towie. Not like Chloe sims who is pushing 40 and still arguing with 20 year olds on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I did write this, I’m done with the whole lot of them
I too am sick of them, not just because they go away during a pandemic, but because of how they have become famous. None of them have any talent whatsoever. They are as fake as their false lips and tits.

I cannot believe how far we have plummeted as a society when people like them and other influencers live such a gilded lifestyle and are glorified and praised because of it.

I am not jealous. That is the stock answer their stupid fans level at you whenever you challenge them. They all are an insult to hardworking ordinary people who struggle through life daily.

I hope their gravy train has now come to a halt.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BigMavis

VIP Member
It said I hope you're enjoying your birthday on holiday whilst there's a worldwide pandemic going on and you're meant to be in tier 4. I'm paraphrasing.
She of course got jumped on by the huns but she stood her ground and was gracious, she called one out on their grammar and said they must be as educated as Samanfa. I hope the person is here, I salute you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Poppykisses87

Happy New Years Eve Sam’s 30th !

I’m going to be cringing for her if she doesn’t get that ring tonight.

She’s probably got it all panned out in her head. A safari / lion king themed proposal. A baboon will lift up baby Paul at the edge of a rock whilst the rest of the animals (and itv producers) bow. BBP is then going to pull out the ring (she’s already bought this a few years prior) and you’ll hear a bunch of elephant noises, lion roars and hyena laughs and of course the rest of the animals as they cheer.

All of this will happen whilst Rosie is with the hotel babysitter of course...

• Haha

Ringring

Just catching up on this thread, I could be way off the mark however I am bored so was just looking through who Sam has recently followed to see if she may have slipped up at all. Anyway she’s recently followed a woman who has been holidaying in the Maldives since the 23rd of December, this woman is not from the UK either as it states in her bio and doesn’t appear to be an influencer or fellow z-list celeb like our Sam, so how does Sam know her? Bit random. Unless they’ve met in the Maldives...I don’t want to post the ladies @ for obvious reasons however she is the 6th @ down on Sams following list. Instagram also doesn’t let you check this on the app you have to go onto your web browser and it’ll show you it in chronological order.

• Heart
  • Wow

Marnic

I genuinely think she should just bloody own it, if you are a smart arse enough to go in the middle of a pandemic then take the heat.

Reactions: 36

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I think if Rosie had been born first BBP would have left before her first birthday. He’s obviously one of those men who see a son as an extension of themselves. He‘s got no interest in having a daughter, he doesn’t know how to play with Rosie or how to interact with her. Sam doesn’t, really, either. She just wants her to be 15 already. It’s so bloody sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh he's getting a pelting now, the gloves are off, the drinks are in and Samantha's fans are rabid.
Wheres the ring Paul?
If you love her so much why don't you marry her? Nows the right time.
Dont let her down.
What you waiting on?
WHERES THE FUCKING RING PAUL??

If only they'd get this outraged about the covid restrictions. Loolaas the lot of them.

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I bet it’s absolutely killing her that she can’t brag about their holiday, celebrating master Paul’s birthday and her 30th!

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Imagine being away on your birthday and rather than enjoying time with your family you’d rather montage everyone blowing smoke up your arse.
Put up all the quotes you like Sam but it’s obvious you are unhappy. Happy people don’t need to tell people they are happy. She’s selling a lifestyle - we think we all want - but in reality money doesn’t buy anything worth having. I’d rather have memories. When my husband and I went to South Africa on safari for our honeymoon no one heard from me for three weeks 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 35